|Ðð©'§ Pay-Per-Click Advertising Information Library|
10 Powerful Tips to Optimize your Google AdWords Campaigns
Google announced in January 2005 significant changes in their popular AdWords Pay-per-Click System (PPC). In future only unique URLs per page will be displayed. If several advertisers uses the same URL (i.e affiliates of the same program), only the one with the best Ad will be displayed.
It is obvious that Google is trying to maximize the diversity in their AdWords results. Very popular Affiliate Programs, like Amazon.com, lead to hundreds of affiliates showing the same product with different Ads. For the affiliates using this system the "easy way to get money with affiliate programs" is now over, since it will be practically impossible to advertise just the affiliate link. Significant more effort, but also significant changes are the consequence.
The following tips can help you to get maximum benefit of your AdWords Campaigns.
1) Build your own unique "landing page" for your product. Remember that 99% of Internet users are looking for Information and thus, expect unique content from your side. Include Product pictures, Product reviews and interesting content related with your product. Use illustrative images of your product, trying to keep the load time of your "landing page" low.
2) Include a form allowing the visitor to enter his/her e-mail address in order to get more information about the product or service you are selling. Do not sell, pre-sell. Try to build a long term "trused relationship" with your visitor. Offer free gifts or freebies to motivate your visitor to enter his/her e-mail address. Of course, consider this information confidentially. Use an autoresponder to follow-up your potential customer. You could dedicate one e-mail to describe your product or service in detail, enhancing the value for your potential customer. Explain why this product or service will add value.
3) User Ad Groups to manage "keyword families". Each Ad Group should be dedicated only to one Keyword family, i.e. all variants of a Keyword choosen to advertise your product. Example, if your Keyword is "shoes", try a Ad Group with "Blue Shoes", "Red Shoes", "Mountain shoes" and so on. Use Wordtracker.com to find Keyword families. Use a high number of negative keywords to avoids clicks with no sales (i.e. -free to prevent freebies seekers to click on your ad). With the time, create a good number of selected negative keywords for your campaign.
4) Include in the text of your Ad the Keyword choosen in 3) This (key)word will be printed highlighted and will lead to a higher CTR (Click Thru Rate), lowering your costs.
5) Include in the text of your Ad a line for the Benefit of your Product, i.e. Discount, short term opportunity. Explain in few words why the customer should click your Ad.
6) Mention explicitely the price of your product or service. This will prevent freebies seekers to click on your Ad and generate costs and no sales
7) Create at least 20 different Ad versions per Keyword Group. Monitor the CTR of each ad and finally delete all versions with low CTR, keeping the most successful Ad versions. Experts create usually hundred of variations. Experiment, test, evaluate, change and keep only the best results.
8) Exclude the "content search" option to reach highly targeted traffic. Only in the case you have an amazing conversion rate, activate this option to maximize your profits.
9) Calculate the value per visitor on a regular basis. Just divide the achieved earnings in a given period (i.e. weekly) thru the clicks in the same period. This is your maxium CPC (Cost per Click). Adjust your maximum bid accordingly. Try to maximize profits, not just to lower the CPC.
10) Track your ads carefully. Google provides a tracking facility you can ad in your "thank you" page after each sale. Monitor closely which keywords convert and which not. Delete Keywords which obviously do not convert.
If you monitor your Ads on a regular basis and take care of the topics mentioned here, you may have a great benefit also from the new system used by Google. Try to differentiate yourself with high quality and content from your competition and enjoy your profits!
Alex Timaios is an international Internet Marketer. He is the publisher of the the Ezine "Marketing Tips that Empower Success" http://www.101homebiz.com/MarketingTips
How to Master Google AdWords - Part 2
4. Write an attractive ad - you have a very limited space to write your ad so you need to make each word count if you want your visitors to click through to your web site or landing page. Start with a clear headline, followed by benefit, feature then web address.
Another Advantage To Pay-Per-Click Marketing
Web marketing has taken on many different shapes during the last 5 years. It has gone from banner advertising to e-mail campaigns, and now we are in the age of pay-per-click systems like Overture and Google Adwords. While everybody may not agree about the effectiveness of using pay-per-clicks advertising, the one thing nobody can take away from them is their ability to drive traffic to a website.
Adsense ? When Should You Use It?
Well I have several sites, some of them I apply the AdSense to; to make a few extra pennies and some of my websites I wouldn't even dream of placing Adsense to.
What The Adsense Top Earners Are Doing To Constantly Increase Their Earnings
It is really frustrating, is it not, to log into your Google Adsense earnings and find that you've had yet another disappointing day. Another day of making nothing or just a fraction of a penny.
How to Skyrocket Your Paid Search Profits
Faced with a mediocre or worse performing paid search campaign and the pressure to allocate resources elsewhere, many businesses choose to drop their paid search or scale back their budgets ? leaving ripe buyers waiting to be harvested by their competitors.
Googles AdSense Soon To Have New Rival?
A large part of Google's multi-billion dollar annual turnover comes from its nifty AdSense advertising program. The software enables website owners to drop in a piece of code to their pages that then serves advertisements provided by Google.
Surefire Google Adwords Formula
Success with Google Adwords isn't quite as easy as some would have you believe.
Increase Your Click-Through Rate And Skyrocket Your Sales - 3 Quick Tips
Most pay per click ads draw amazingly low click through rates (the number of people that click on your ad divided by the number of people that see your ad).
The Basics Of Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising
Not long ago, Forbes magazine has reported that pay per click ad sales are expected to increase to at least $8 billion by 2008.
Pay-Per-Click Search Engines ? The Basics
Search engine optimization can take a long time to show results. The Google sandbox alone can delay optimization results by 6 to 8 months. So, what can you do to get traffic while you wait? Pay-per-click ["PPC"] campaigns fill the time gap. This article discusses the basics of PPC advertising.
Google AdSense Fraud - Deep Insight
It's worthwhile to examine Google's definition of Google AdSense and Click Fraud, before delving deeper into "AdSense Fraud".
How Naming Schemes Impact Adwords Campaign Management
Improving Adwords Campaign Management
7 Great Ways to Lose Your Shirt Using Google Adwords!
Google Adwords is a great tool! Careful use can lead to legions of highly targeted visitors breaching the moat around your site, and demanding to pillage your products! On the other hand...
Wheres the Best Place to Put Google Adsense Ads?
Why, on your web pages of course. Ok, just kidding. The real question should be: "Is there really any truth to the rumors that where you place those Google AdSense ads can actually improve response?" According to my best information, the answer to that question is: Yes.
How Do You Make Money From Google Adwords?
Can you really make money from this?
10 Great Things NOT to Do with Google AdSense
There is no question that you can make some good money with Google AdSense, but you're setting yourself up for disaster if you make any of these Top 10 mistakes!
3 Strategies to Profit When Click Prices Increase (Part 1 of 3 Series)
Although the degree of increase varies among industry resources, a recent survey conducted by the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO) indicated an average 26% increase in bid prices in 2004.
AdWords: Setting Your Max Cost Per Click
We've received many emails from customers over the past several years asking how high we recommend setting AdWords' max cost per click. Generally, we recommend that our customers set the price somewhere moderately high, between the "base" rate and the max rate suggested by Google. For this entry though, I've decided to discuss a few options that may help you decide where to set your max cost per click to get a maximum return.
Google Adwords: Here is Why It Can Explode Your Business!
The beauty of Google Adwords set up is its simplicity. Google programmers seem to be a close follower of the maxim taught by Edward Debono when it comes to simplicity. Signing up and getting started is very easy and takes a few minutes to get your campaign rolling.
Adsense ? The Powerful Passive Income Generator
Webmasters have a revolutionary new method of collecting income from their websites. Whereas in the past advertising revenue was reserved for those sites with large a coming and going of visitors, now even teenagers are making a quick buck with their online hobby blogs. People place adsense on their online family photo albums, their blogs and their business sites. The minimum you would get, even with a small amount of traffic, is for adsense to pay for your hosting costs.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|