|Ðð©'§ Pay-Per-Click Advertising Information Library|
How to Increase Your AdSense Revenue Stream
Google's AdSense program is one of the best, if not the best, revenue programs for web site managers. While the program has certainly created wealth for many site owners, there are opportunities for you to increase your wealth if you follow these important strategies.
1. Increase Your Content. A small 8-10 page site can generate AdSense revenue particularly if the information is up to date and the site is well maintained. A better option: increase your site's size by at least tenfold and include AdSense ads on those pages as well. So, you're not a writer? Don't let that stop you! There are plenty of article submission sites on the internet which will allow for you to take their content and include it on your site as long as all the links listed within the article remain in place.
2. Experiment With Ad Placement. Ads that are clean, borderless and above the fold of the screen are certain to get noticed. Google has some wonderful tips on their site outlining the best strategies for ad placement; incorporate their suggestions and your revenue will increase.
3. Wrap Your Article. Your ads can appear right in the middle of your article [actually, to the left or to the right of it] and the text of the article will wrap around your ad. Guess what? Because Google does such a superb job of serving relevant ads, your readers will notice that the ads served match your content. They will click for more information it they notice the ad.
4. Declutter Your Site. An overcrowded page will look too busy, distract your readers, and cause them to move on without clicking on your ads. Make your site as visually appealing as possible; use Verdana or Arial as your fonts, black or navy as the font colors, size your fonts appropriately. Have your ad match your page color, omit borders, and go for a clean look.
5. Use Channels. Google has this to say about channels:Channels provide you with a way to view detailed reporting about the performance of your pages. By assigning a channel to any combination of pages, you can track a variety of metrics across your sites. Track your leaderboard performance versus the performance of your towers, or compare your motorcycle pages to your automobile pages, by assigning each group of pages to a specific channel and comparing results in your custom channel reports. You can even assign a channel to each of your separate domains, to see where your clicks are coming from.Naturally, by utilizing channels you will learn the specific amount of income generated by each page and then be able to adjust your pages accordingly.
6. Include High Paying Keywords. Some keywords pay more than others, much more in fact. You may be generating steady income, but at a nickel or dime a click that does not translate into much money. Learn which words pay more and include content containing those words.
AdSense revenue can vary greatly from month to month and you will even hear stories of people making a living off of Adsense. You can, but you need to do plenty of work by building a site that is relevant, AdSense popular, and loaded with content.
Matthew Keegan is The Article Writer who writes on just about any and every issue imaginable. You can preview samples from his high performing site at http://www.thearticlewriter.com
Who Else Wants To Maximize Their Google Adwords Success?
By Mark Meyers
How To Increase Adsense Income
If you are already running Adsense on your site, you are probably thinking of ways to increase your Adsense income.
Adsense-ble, Or The Art Of Promoting, Without Promoting
Hey, wait a minute. You can't have popups on the page. Ok, no problem. Moreover, you can't tell anyone you have an ad from Google on the page. You can't write about it, point to it or tell someone to click on it
How To Increase The ROI On Your PPC Campaigns
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising is one of the most cost effective (and just plain effective) ways to get laser-targeted traffic to your website. For just pennies per click you can have your offer placed in front of only those people who are truly interested in what you have to offer.
The Truth - Adsense Click Fraud Can NOT be Stopped
Your probably reading this article because you use Google Adwords to bring traffic to your website, or your a click fraudster yourself, wanting to see what kind of information I have for you. Most of you click fraudsters will think that I have no idea what I am talking about, and that I do not know your methods. Well, trust me buddy, I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU DO.
Five Steps to Profit from Google Adwords
Although I was marketing online since 1997 and was making money on the Internet, as soon as I discovered the famous GoogleCash ebook I was instantly hooked. It seemed so easy to profit from Google Adwords: just join an affiliate program, promote it on Google Adwords pay per click (ppc) search engine starting from only five dollars, and watch your profits soar...
Pst! Wanna know some Adsense secrets? The only secret is that there are no secrets per se!
Managing PPC Campaigns Inhouse
Pay-per-click search engine advertising has generated ample interest in the online advertising community, primarily because of its measurability and specificity. However, running a profitable PPC Campaign is not as easy as it might seem.More people lose money through PPC advertising than those who are able to generate profits.
How to Tap into the Google AdWords PPC Goldmine?
Googles AdWords Select(tm) Groundbreaking Program
One of the absolute best online marketing processes available to any business today is Google's AdWords Select advertising program. It produces immediate results within minutes after being setup, drives highly qualified traffic via selected keywords and can be monitored and modified on a 24/7 basis via Google's excellent online interface. There are no hidden fees - it costs a mere $5. USD to setup a campaign and requires a credit card submission at startup. We highly recommend this interactive marketing process to all of our clients and incorporate an AdWords Select component with all of our marketing campaigns.
3 Adsense Tips To Dramatically Increase CTR
Here are three Adsense Tips, together with the required HTML code, to dramatically increase CTRs and Google Adsense revenue.
Pay Per Click Advertising and Article Marketing Compared
At first glance, Pay Per Click advertising seems to be the fastest way to send targeted website traffic to your websites online. You choose some keywords and add your website's url and you are done. However, with most things online the competitive search terms are often very expensive and you spend lots of money to win the Pay Per Click wars. This article will list five reasons why article marketing may be better than Pay Per Click Advertising.
6 Easy Ways to Increase Your Adsense Revenue
How much revenue do you generate from Google Adsense?
How To Get Banned From Google Adsense In Just 2 Clicks
The darkest nightmare a hardworking affiliate webmaster fears is receiving a dreaded Google Adsense Warning, or even worse, a notice that Google Adsense has been disabled for the entire account.
ClickBank Link Theft: Is It Really That Bad?
If you have visited any of the affiliate-related websites or read any of the various ebooks about affiliate marketing, you've almost certainly seen references to the thorny subject of link theft. Indeed, so contentious is this issue that it is frequently discussed in forums and a whole arsenal of third party weapons has evolved to help defeat it. But is the problem really as serious it is made out to be?
Pay-Per-Click Search Advertising Comes First
There are a variety of advertising options available to online business owners small and large. There's traditional banner advertising, text ads of both static and contextual varieties, popups and popunders, layer ads and pay-per- click search engine advertising.
The Evolution of Google AdSense
The web has evolved into a complex "organism" which, to some, appears to have a life of its own. As the Internet has evolved, so too have online marketers and publishers. The dot-com balloon is said to have burst but savvy publishers have grabbed the coat tails of the Google search monster and employ Google AdSense on content-rich websites. Google AdSense, a pioneer for providing content-sensitive advertisements, has been a boon to webmasters looking for alternatives to amortize their web trafffic.
Googles Wonderland: Trouble In Paradise?
The fairy tale existance of Google is starting to experience shockwaves.
Google Adwords ? Manipulating Keywords For Success
As you probably know, Google Adwords is a pay-per-click solution offered by Google. As with other PPCs, you are given the ability to place your small advertisement on various platforms controlled by Google. While the platform provides you with a large audience, you must manipulate your keywords to generate success.
Broad, Phrase, Exact, Negative - Four Google AdWords Terms You Must Know for Advertising Success
A few days ago, I was setting up my latest Google AdWords campaign. My brother was watching me work through the process, and he asked me:
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|