|Ðð©'§ Pay-Per-Click Advertising Information Library|
10 Ways To Indirectly Get To The Top Of Search Engines
There are millions of web sites trying to get listed in the top 20 spots of the major search engines. That amounts to a lot of competition! I say if you can't get listed at the top, indirectly get to the top.
How do you do this? Look up the top 20 web sites on the major search engines under the keywords and phrases people would find your web site. The key would be to then advertise on those web sites.
The most expensive way would be to buy ad space on those web sites. If you don't want to spend any money, you could use the ten strategies below. These strategies may not apply to every web site.
1. Participate on their discussion boards. You could post questions, answer other peoples questions, and join in on conversations. Just include your signature file and link at the end of your messages.
2. Ask the web site owner if they would like a free ebook to giveaway to their visitors. You could have them link to your web site or include your ad in the free ebook.
3. Submit content to their web site. You could write articles for their web site and include your resource box and link at the end of the article. If they publish it, you'll indirectly be at the top of the search engines.
4. Write an excellent article review of their web site, products or services. Then publish the review on your web site. E-mail the web site owner and tell him or her about it. They may link to your web site so their visitors read it.
5. Ask the owner of the web site if they would want to trade advertising. If you don't get as much traffic as they do, you could throw in some extra incentives.
6. Propose a cross promotion deal with the web site. You both could promote each others products or services together in one package deal. This means a mention and link back to your web site.
7. Give the web site a testimonial for their product or service. Include a little text link for your web site with the testimonial. You never know; it could end up on their ad copy.
8. Post your advertisement on their free classified ad section on their web site. You want to be sure you have an attractive headline so they will read your ad.
9. Post your text link on their free-for-all links page. You want to go back and post your link regularly so it stays towards the top.
10. Sign their guest books. You could leave a short compliment about their web site on their guest book. Just include your signature file and link at the end of your message.
Kim Beardsmore operates a successful marketing business from home and is a mentor to others who wish to run their own home business. We are looking for people to join our expanding team of work-at-homers. If you are serious about earning money and are willing to work, then we can help you grow a profitable business. http://free2liv.com/?refid=indrctly-567885698
3 Strategies to Profit When Click Prices Increase (Part 3 of 3 Series)
What is Average Customer Lifetime Value?
10 Inside Secrets to Google Adwords - Part 1
Let's face it... Google Adwords is not the only source of traffic on the internet, nor is it free. However, if you cannot convert the traffic you get from the pay-per-click traffic on Google Adwords, your site surely won't convert the casual visitor who may or may not be ready to buy what your are selling.
Stop Whining About Google!
5 Critical Pay-Per-Click Tips
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising is a good supplement to natural search engine optimization, IF you keep a few tactics straight.
PPC Search Engines Revealed - 5 Things You Need to Know
The pay per click (PPC) search engines have created a new way for websites to advertise and increase traffic to their sites and it is very affordable. There are a variety of things about PPC search engines you should know so read the following suggestions and educate yourself on PPC advertising. Once you know how pay per click advertising works, you will be able to utilize this affordable advertising tool to increase your website traffic.
Ten Tips for Affiliate Marketers Using Google AdWords
One of the hottest ways to sell affiliate products is using Google AdWords. Follow these tips and strategies to maximize your earning potential.
Google Adwords Guide II - Why Use Negative Keywords
When you are running a Google AdWords campaign, it is important to include negative keywords. You should consider the use of negative keywords if some of the keywords or keyword phrases in your campaign are broad and generic. Negative keywords will prevent an ad from being shown on a publisher's website if the negative keywords are in the search phrase/text area that Google uses to match ads and content.
Protect Your ClickBank Products from Online Theft
One of the biggest problems faced by ClickBank merchants is the risk of content theft - people downloading their digital products without paying for them.
How To Increase The ROI On Your PPC Campaigns
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising is one of the most cost effective (and just plain effective) ways to get laser-targeted traffic to your website. For just pennies per click you can have your offer placed in front of only those people who are truly interested in what you have to offer.
AdWords Analyzer Review - Pros and Cons
Adwords Analyzer (http://tinyurl.com/a3o3o) is a remarkable keywords research tool that can save you a bunch of time and help compete in the pay-per-click market.
How to Quickly Create an Adsense Site That Brings In the Bucks
One of the hottest crazes for online marketers is Adsense sites. These marketers trade in information and build sites that are tightly focused around one small niche. To build an Adsense site, all a marketer needs is a Google Adsense account, a website (or even a free blog account), and some articles. When the marketer makes his site live, he includes the Adsense HTML code so that it serves ads alongside his content.
Find Powerful Keyword Phrases in Five Easy Steps!
You may not realize it, but in the next few minutes you are going to learn one of the three most important steps to a successful pay-per-click campaign. That is, how do we find powerful keyword phrases in five easy steps? And the best of all, these steps are absolutely free!
ClickBank Refunds - Hope for the Best but Prepare for the Worst
When we launch a new product, we all hope it's going to be a runaway bestseller. More than that, most of us aim to produce a product so remarkable that it generates rave reviews and achieves cult popularity. You may very well achieve all of these objectives with your product launches.
Dynamic Resource for Adsense: 3 Practical Models Quickly Earn & Maximize Google Adsense Revenue
Looking back in time, I could still remember standing in awe and reading the exploits of one adsense guru who was starting a membership service for people keen to maximise their earnings as a google adsense publisher. He claimed to be making over $40K a month from his google adsense revenue and an almost equal amount from affiliate products.
Tips for Maximizing AdSense Revenue
Google's AdSense program is probably the best affiliate program on the internet today. With it's content scanning algorithm to adjust advertising and the fact it takes in to account the users location as best as it can, it has proven to be one of the highest converting click through programs to date.
10 Powerful Tips to Optimize your Google AdWords Campaigns
Google announced in January 2005 significant changes in their popular AdWords Pay-per-Click System (PPC). In future only unique URLs per page will be displayed. If several advertisers uses the same URL (i.e affiliates of the same program), only the one with the best Ad will be displayed.
Pay Per Click: Whats It All About?
No doubt you've heard the phrase "pay per click" before. This refers to any type of advertising where you only pay per click-through.
Earning from PPC Search Engine Affiliate Programs
What are PPC Search Engines?
Pay-Per-Click Search Engines ? The Basics
Search engine optimization can take a long time to show results. The Google sandbox alone can delay optimization results by 6 to 8 months. So, what can you do to get traffic while you wait? Pay-per-click ["PPC"] campaigns fill the time gap. This article discusses the basics of PPC advertising.
Pay Per Click Advertising - How To Uncover Profit-Pulling Keywords And Make Your Sales Soar
Choosing to bid on the right keywords can be key to your pay per click success. By choosing the proper keywords - words that your potential customers would use to search for your product - you can pre-qualify web traffic and skyrocket your conversion rate.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|