|Ðð©'§ Network Marketing Information Library|
50 Ways To Generate More Money In Network Marketing (Practicing The Obvious)
If the art of Network Marketing is your "pin-point" passion, you may certainly want to take note and put into play these 50 "best practice" marketing techniques.
Here we go!
1. Use your products regularly.
2. Make a total commitment to your program for at least one year.
3. Sell yourself first, then the products and the marketing plan.
4. Spend 90% of your business time with distributors, customers and prospects.
5. Present your products and marketing plan personally to at least one person daily.
6. Let everyone know what business you are in. Advertise.
7. Make "understanding people" more important that product knowledge.
8. Duplicate yourself by making distributors independent of you.
9. Motivate your group monthly by offering money, travel, recognition and other rewards for specific achievements.
10. Praise your distributor's accomplishments.
11. Mingle with top distributors and ask how they made it.
12. Be persistent - only one out of every 20 people you approach may get serious about the business or be interested in your products.
13. Lead by example. Never stop recruiting, training and retailing.
14. Keep it simple: do things others can easily duplicate and copy.
15. Keep in touch - communicate by newsletter, meetings, weekly calls, postcards, voice mail - pass on pertinent information immediately.
16. Conduct simple, brief, dramatic presentations.
17. Listen 80% of the time, talk 20%.
18. Satisfy all complaints immediately.
19. Concentrate on what you can do for your distributors and customers, not on your own profits.
20. Ask for referrals from your best customers.
21. Give customers more than they expect. Everyone loves a free gift.
22. Develop at least 30 retail and/or wholesale customers.
23. Provide one-day delivery service.
24. Believe in your products so much that you know every person you talk to is going to buy from you.
25. Tell your customers how much you appreciate their business.
26. Don't accept "no" as a final answer - approach each prospect at least 12 times a year with new information.
27. Send customers monthly promotional information. Don't your forget your customers and don't let your customers forget you!
28. Speak enthusiastically about your business and products.
29. Work on top priority projects that produce the highest returns.
30. Build your list of contacts daily while you build your reputation.
31. Approach former top producers. They are always open.
32. Fit the needs of a prospect with the benefits of your products and/or business opportunity.
33. Organize your files so you can locate any piece of information in 30 seconds.
34. Use an answering machine or service, and return all calls within 24 hours. Use a cellular phone for best service.
35. Set daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals - and do whatever is necessary to achieve them.
36. Do not pass negative rumors downline! Check the facts yourself.
37. Listen to cassette tapes on multi-level tips from top earners.
38. Subscribe to multi-level magazines. Read self-help books.
39. Expand your distributorship world-wide. Think big!
40. Tell others what they are interested in knowing, not what you think they should hear.
41. Spend money on things that will make you more money.
42. Schedule important tasks at the time of day when you are your best.
43. Delegate - do those things only you can do.
44. Read biographies of successful people to be inspired by their lives.
45. Present business opportunities and training regularly.
46. Plow your profits back into building your business.
47. Know that if others can do it, so can you. Challenge yourself.
48. Give yourself a reward for reaching your goal and a penalty for falling short.
49. Have so much fun in your business that others want to join you.
50. Do it now!
Final Network Marketing Note:
I fervently suggest that you print out these "key-points" and refer to them often. (I recommend at least once daily or until you can recite them without hesitation and automatically impliment them in the blink-of-an-eye!) Stay simple and stand on the basics.
You see, there really is no true financial benefit to making your relationship building process difficult. When success seems to evade you, jump back to the basics and watch your numbers begin to flourish once again!
About Tony Marino, Ph.D., Marketing
Dr. Tony Marino is not only the CEO of America Web Works (http://www.AmericaWebWorks.com), he is also the Founder of the http://www.AudioVideoStreams.com, the International ePublisher's Association, Christian Times eBusiness Newsletter and the author of the ePublishing Master's Course at: http://www.ePublisherUniversity.com. Additionally, he holds Email Compliance Officer status for many of today's leading Network Marketing companies.
He has also worked with the likes of legendary Direct Marketers Ted Nicholas and Gary Halbert. Best-Selling Authors, Harvey McKay, Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen. ABC Television's, Jimmie Kimmel and NBC's, Carson Daily. Online Marketers, Dale Calvert and Jay Abraham just to name a few. His offices are location in Portland and Los Angeles and he'd love to hear from you anytime!
Your Magnificant Obsession
Wow! You've just signed up for the greatest prgram on earth.
MLM Newsletters- The Top 17 Network Marketing Training Ezines in MLM
A good MLM training newsletter is worth a million dollars to a distributor in Network Marketing. Many Network Marketing newsletters/ezines can be found out there, and there are some really good ones. But there are also some MLM newsletters that are not so good.
The Secret to Network Marketing Online
Many affiliates online give up as quickly as they join any internet network marketing business. That is the real reason why most of the people who start internet mlm business ventures fail. This article talks about the importance of persistence and ways that you can exemplify this belief for your downline.
Are You Living the Life You Imagined?
Do you feel strong, healthy, financially secure?
Three Network Marketing Mistakes That Destroy Down-line Growth
I was really shocked to learn...
Trapped and Want Out?
Do any or all of these statements sound familiar or resonate with you?
Network Marketing Tips: Celebrate Your Failures - Every Failure Is A Step Closer To Success
Dear friend, have you been trying and failing in every business opportunities that you have tried? Have you bought so many ebooks and still get nowhere...perhaps you have invested and lost money in many ventures, well i have a quote for you from the author of 'Think and Grow Rich'. He said..
MLMs: Waste of Time, Or Goldmine?
When most people think about Multi-Level Marketing, they envision slick-talking, insurance salesman-like people pushing their products at everyone in sight. Maybe some of you have even tried MLM's, didn't get insanely rich overnight and gave up thinking, "I must not be cut out for this business" or "this is the last time I fall for one of these schemes".
How To Get Free Publicity For Your Home Business
Did you know you can get free newspaper and television advertising for your home business? How? Just pick up the telephone and call your local media and tell them all about your home business. If they think your home business is interesting enough, they'll come out and interview you, and just like that--free publicity!
100% Rejection Free MLM prospecting
In my last article entitled "How to build your MLM business by not talking" we discussed how to identify a strong prospect for your MLM business and how to approach them.
How to Get Rich with Network Marketing
Network marketing is a marketing strategy being increasingly put to use by hundreds of home business owners nowadays. Network marketing is basically retailing products by using independent distributors. These distributors build and manage their own sales force by recruiting others to sell products. Each person in this downline is a distributor in his own right with his own sales team. This way a "network" of sales people for a particular product is formed. The upside is that the originating product manufacturer or marketer does not have to bear costly overheads of recruiting and maintaining their own sales team. Compensation for each distributor or sales person includes one's own sales and a percentage of the sales of his or her entire downline.
Genealogy Leads: Pros and Cons
Working genealogy leads can be an effective method of building your network marketing business. One of the biggest hurdles that you face in recruiting has already been overcome for you - getting the prospect to buy into network marketing as a legitimate business model.
MLM Money Making Opportunities
There are still real money making opportunities mlm style available that you might want to take advantage of. Even though many people these days consider any MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) business opportunity to be bogus. You just need to know what to watch out for when looking in this particular arena.
Successful Network Marketing Depends Upon These Three Factors
Network marketing has many aspects, but promotion, persistence, and patience are three key elements which are critical to achieving successful results.
"Honey, I tried to tell you this wouldn't work."
Network Marketing Training - The Three Landmines of MLM Success
There are many things that can take you out of Network Marketing, and MLM. I call them "MLM Landmines." These are things that can sneak up on you, and blow you right out of the water, and totally out of Success. If you understand these three things, you will find that Success will be much easier to obtain, and your Network Marketing business will be able to stay on track.
The MLM Dilemma
Does this sound familiar...?
Network Marketing Strategy
Network marketing strategy is all about achieving success in the network marketing business that you create for yourself. And that means working in your time and space and ways that you feel comfortable in. More often than not, people don't like their 9 to 5 jobs at all. But they do want to earn substantially well. This does sound like a contradiction in terms, but is entirely possible provided you have a well thought out network marketing strategy in place.
Residual Income Awaits Only by Staying in the Game
"Freedom is a scent, like the top of a new born baby's head." This is so very true when you think about the whole Internet marketing scenario. It's a common concept that people think of financial freedom by owning their own successful business. This may be true but I don't agree with it 100%.
3 Step Blue Print to Internet MLM Business Success
When I build my internet mlm business, many of my downlines always ask me for a strategy to build their business. Building an internet mlm business has a great advantage over offline means, you can get people to watch your presentation online and you can generate leads online. This article will show you a simple 3 step blue print that any of your downlines can emulate and be successful online.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|