|Ðð©'§ Network Marketing Information Library|
In the world of business, there are a few things to watch out for before you get involved as an owner, affiliate, or investor. These are important everywhere, but nowhere more important than for the so-called "internet newbie" who is looking for additional income and/or a better lifestyle. Hype and unrealistic promises that sound oh, so good are everywhere. Let's pick a few of them apart. Learning to step back and think logically can be a financial lifesaver. It might even help to look at each offer and ask if you would want your kid or your grandparent or your best friend to get involved. If the answer is "NO!" then you shouldn't, either!
The following is a list of hype and unrealistic promises that should make you think about just what is being offered. Always remember that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
1) Join for FREE! This is, I believe, a legal mandate. They can't charge somebody to join. And if they could, they shouldn't! This is about as meaningful as advertising that a certain brand of corn oil has no cholesterol, as if that made it better than other brands of corn oil. Corn oil is a vegetable product and cholesterol is an animal product. No matter how appealing the claim sounds, NO corn oil has cholesterol, ALL corn oil is cholesterol-free, so the claim is meaningless. "Join for FREE" is just as meaningless.
2) Make $12,000 your first week, or make $30,000 a month every month or even . . . Unlimited Monthly Income! Pick whatever dollar value and time frame you want here. It may be theoretically possible, it may be mathematically possible, (that's how the ads avoid getting into trouble with truth-in-advertising laws) but not at all realistic. It is also theoretically possible for every child born in the United States to grow up to be President, but the likely-hood of that happening for any given kid is miniscule. The same line of logic applies to these wild promises of vast income.
3) No Sales! No calls! No inventory! No work! Spend nothing, do nothing, sit back, and watch the massive residual profits roll in! Earn Money Just Sitting At Your Computer!! GET REAL! If nobody does anything or spends anything or sells anything, where the heck is the money supposed to come from? Remember, everybody joined for free, just like you did! And no matter what they tell you and want you to think, there are no crazed drooling people running around "out there" with fists full of cash begging you to let them spend that wad of money on your latest "business venture." It just ain't gonna happen. Do you know anybody like that? Neither does anyone else.
4) Make $5 stuffing envelopes. Businesses have machinery that folds the paper and stuffs it into the envelope faster than your eyes can follow. Why the heck would they pay people $5 to stuff each envelope when they are mailing out hundreds or thousands of them every day? They are in business to make a profit, not keep you off of welfare, and all of this mindless, mechanical stuff is done by machinery. This is an out-right scam. You pay somebody $5 to find out that in order to get your money back you have to con some other sucker into paying you $5 so you can tell them to con yet another sucker out of $5, and so it goes. I see these on Google AdWords and AdSense often. Google should have enough integrity to refuse such ads.
5) Double your money every few hours or days. Money doublers are Ponzi schemes and illegal. The first people in might make their money back, but it comes only out of the pockets of the later arrivals. It is not mathematically possible for the last people to even break even. These scams always collapse on themselves, leaving most of the participants as losers. People who start them up are thieves, taking advantage of the financially desperate, knowing full well they will fleece the pockets of people who have little or nothing and skipping off to another internet address to do it all over again. People of integrity should avoid them because they always leave a trail of victims. If the perpetrators are tracked down and caught, they go to jail.
6) Promising to share "secrets" with you. What kind of secrets? How the "big dogs" or "gurus" make a gazillion bucks, and you can, too. Secret Strategies, Insider Secrets, Secrets of how ordinary people (like you) made megabucks and now live the lifestyle you want (usually accompanied by photos of models - singles, couples, families - at the beach, in front of a mansion, with an expensive car, etc.) Many of these "offers" are hyped in extremely l-o-n-g sales pages, which include a lot of verbiage designed to make you believe you are really losing out if you don't take advantage of whatever they have to offer. At the bottom of the page, after telling you how much more it is worth than this, you will see a price of $97 or $x97 or even $xx97! Sometimes you have to click on a link before you find out how much of your money they want. Either they are embarrassed to admit they are charging so much, or it's a case of "if you have to ask, you can't afford it." Neither is good. The sad truth is; there are no "secrets."
7) Beware of "lead capture pages" that entice you with benefits but don't tell you a darn thing about who they are or what they do. You know; remind you of how much you hate your boss, hate your commute, hate missing out on your kids' activities, hate being unfulfilled, hate being broke etc. They offer you the moon in exchange for your name and email address. Gotcha! If they are not willing to tell you anything about them, don't tell them anything about you. Find something else. Many affiliates will post such pages on traffic exchanges, because they only have 15-20 seconds to get your attention, but if you do a Google search for the business you can often find out more about the company either from their own website or from posts on various forums. Find out all you can before you sign up for anything.
8) Guarantees. Some places will guarantee to get you traffic to your website. Are all those visitors surfing for credits just to get traffic to their site? Some will guarantee to get you sign-ups. Do they speak your language? Can they send money from their country to yours? If not, how will you communicate with them and how will they pay you? Some guarantee to get your website listed at the top of the search engines. Think about it. Only one site is at the top of the search engine listing for any given term. These people are promising something they cannot possibly deliver to thousands of potential customers. How are they going to get thousands of new customers into the same #1 spot????? Don't fall for it. Some almost guarantee a certain level of income. None of them have the power to guarantee any of that or almost anything else. Some will guarantee to do something for you such as create a website, and the implication is that the money will start flowing in. They will create the website, but they cannot cause money to flow into your bank account. You will have to learn how to market whatever is on the site before you start making any money.
This is a long article but a short list. Please spend your money wisely. Don't be in a hurry. Genuine business opportunities will still be there in 6 months and six years. Some of the garbage will be gone (with your money) in six weeks or even six days.
Sandi Moses has been involved in internet marketing since November, 2003. Visit her site at 123 I Work From Home 4 Me http://www.123iwork4me.com
2 Steps to Spur Your Downline Into Action!
It is often the case when you join a Network Marketing program, you start signing up people into your downline and they don't do anything. They join and then they don't take any further action, expecting to make money by doing nothing.
MLM Training- The MLM Leadership Secret of PersonaLeadership by Doug Firebaugh
The MLM Leadership Secret.
What 15 Years in the Network Marketing Industry Taught Me
Just whisper the words "network marketing" and you're bound to get an emotional response from your listeners.
Network Marketing Tips: Celebrate Your Failures - Every Failure Is A Step Closer To Success
Dear friend, have you been trying and failing in every business opportunities that you have tried? Have you bought so many ebooks and still get nowhere...perhaps you have invested and lost money in many ventures, well i have a quote for you from the author of 'Think and Grow Rich'. He said..
Fresh MLM Leads Are Right In Your Own Neighborhood
Now that you have started your own MLM business, fresh MLM leads are the most important ingredients you need now, right? All starting MLM distributors struggle with this issue, "Whom am I going to sell to?" Here are some possible MLM leads that might help you start out in your new venture.
Big Changes In Recruiting Practices For Network Marketers...
Three conditions now exist which will change the way we solicit and recruit new MLM downlines forever...
How To Succeed In Network Marketing (Part 2)
So, you've found a company that you truly believe in. You've researched it and learned the business plan.
How to Build Your MLM Business by Not Talking
In my last article entitled "How to succeed in MLM without really trying" we discussed limiting your recruiting efforts only to those people who have indicated a discontent or an unwanted condition in their life.
Network Marketing Training- An MLM Success WildFire Starts with a Single Spark
You don't have to have a lot of people to start succeeding in your Network Marketing business.
Why Online MLM Business Has an Edge Over Other Businesses
There are many advantages of MLM business. One of them is that it is the most suitable business for women. The risk involved in this business is less. For running any business you need to have a product or service. In other businesses the product has to be either manufactured or bought and sold. In MLM business there are lots of benefits, like,
How to Attract and Excite Your Prospects
The Power of Marketing
Financially Free with Network Marketing?
Are you also curious, but skeptical, about becoming financially free with network marketing? Do you think financial freedom is only a dream? Why would network marketing be the answer? How should you use it to achieve financial freedom? Let's begin?
Network Mktg: The Day I Peed On The Principals Desk, I Learned a VERY Important Marketing Skill
All your life, you've heard:
MLM Leads: How To Improve Your List
MLM Leads are the lifeblood of many network marketers. Over the years, MLM Leads have become a key component of building a downline. As the demand for MLM Leads has grown, the quality of MLM Leads has suffered. Many lead capture pages are designed to get anyone to fill out the form (even poor quality prospects). And some list brokers have sold their MLM Leads several times, causing the people who filled out a form inquiring about a business opportunity to get bombarded with phone solicitations.
MLM Leads- The Top 10 Realities of Working MLM Leads
What is an MLM Lead? And why would you need an MLM lead to work? In Network Marketing, many times we run out of warm market, or we simply do not have many friends in an area. MLM leads help you to find people that are interested in a Network Marketing Home Business. They have called in either off of an ad, or maybe off of an internet site, and indicated they have an interest in a home based business.
MLM Network Marketing Success Training - The BLAZING Top 52 MLM Recruiting Tips- Part 2
Here are the next 26 tips of the BLAZING Top 52 MLM Recruiting Tips:
Three Network Marketing Mistakes That Destroy Down-line Growth
I was really shocked to learn...
The POWER Behind Network Marketing
Network Marketing is the most POWERFUL business model on the face of this planet! What's really interesting is that it is built primarily by "'Word of Mouth' Advertising." Is that AWESOME, or what!?!
The Benefits of MLM Leads Lists
An MLM leads list is simply the list of prospective customers and recruits that an independent distributor, also known as the business owner, has acquired. In a multi-level marketing (MLM) venture, the goal is to sell the products or services of the parent company and identify potential distributors to add to the business owner's network. If it is comprised of viable prospects, the MLM leads list is the most valuable marketing tool that a business owner will own.
9 Sure Fire Methods to explode your Downline
Everyone dreams of building a Profitable MLM Sales Team. Unfortunately many MLM Sales Team suffer from Massive Bleeding that starts at the Bottom and keeps moving up Month after Month. Here are 9 Simple Steps you can follow to not only stop the Bleeding but continue to grow your organization strong.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|