|Ðð©'§ Network Marketing Information Library|
The 5 Critical Elements of A Successful MLM System
Take it or leave it but all big MLM earners follow a marketing system. They find a system that works and stick to it.
You'll find that success in almost all areas of life comes from doing what works over and over again. A pianist perfects a classical piece by playing the same piece several times. The baseball player practices his strikes by swinging the same bat multiple times. When life is all boiled down to the basics, we all sleep, eat, brush our teeth, go to work, play and the same routine starts all over again.
Not very exciting when you think about it. But it works.
This doesn't mean that there is no room for creativity or growth. But there is a basic structure that is in place that if you try to circumvent, it will leave you flat on your face.
One of the gravest mistakes made by those new to the network marketing industry is they try to reinvent the wheel. Instead of following the proven system that is already in place and used by the heavy hitters, they may think that the system is not creative enough. After several fruitless months of trying it 'their way' they often give up and blame the whole industry.
After working the network marketing industry for over 15 years I discovered that there are some critical elements that any successful marketing system must have.
1. Lead Generation. Fresh leads are like the lifeblood of any MLM business. As soon as you stop generating new leads then your business will start to suffer. You may choose to generate these leads for yourself through a website, newspaper and magazine ads or from just working your warm market. You may also buy these leads from a reputable company. However you choose to supply these leads, the fact is, it must be done.
2. Training of new recruits. A training program must be in place to prepare those distributors who are new to the company and network marketing. This may be in the form of literature or multimedia presentations but this training is essential. Distributors that are left on their own to find their way often get lost. Proper training builds the confidence in the new distributor to share the program with others.
3. Marketing Tools. This includes websites, autoresponder series, conference calls, display ads, telephone scripts and audio products. These should all be prepared by a professional marketer so that the distributor has little to do but to use them 'as is'. Often when the company provides these tools they are too generic to be as effective as when a group of distributors invest in creating their own. Most MLM companies concentrate more on product development and day to day running of the business than helping their distributors market the product.
4. Telephone skill development. This could be included under 'training' but is of such significance that it deserves a place of its own. Network marketing is still really relationship marketing and even with the advent of the internet and other new technologies nothing beats the human voice and actually talking to your recruits. Even if you use email, for example, the decision often comes from a phone call. The skill of using the telephone to recruit new distributors is therefore an invaluable one.
5. Achievement Recognition. Most MLM companies have a program in place to recognize those who have reached a certain level in number of distributors in their downline or income. This provides motivation to the network marketer as well as a goal to aim for. As an independent distributor it's encouraging to get recognized by your peers along the way. Running a home business can become very lonely at times since the business owner is away from the typical office environment.
There is no escaping the fact that MLM involves selling. Most network marketers try to downplay this aspect of the business because most people are fearful of selling. Most people think of selling in terms of the used car salesman trying to get them to buy a car that doesn't work as well as it is shiny and they freeze up.
But selling is the only means by which products will reach the hands of the consumer. The burden of the marketing system is to make the process so easy and foolproof that it can be easily duplicated by anyone. If the 'system' becomes so complicated that it needs a professional to explain it then duplication becomes more difficult and the business will fail to grow.
I have been able to grow strong teams in my network marketing career because I set a system in place for all my distributors and those who work the system are rewarded handsomely.
Those who ignore the system and try to be creative often blame the company, the product or the whole industry when they fail to achieve their goals. Everything, except their failure to walk the trodden path rather than go wandering in the woods.
Want to be a big earner? It's simple. Follow a proven system and don't get sidetracked.
Copyright (c) Greg Aldrich
Author Greg Aldrich is a successful network marketer. He attributes his success to his committment to the success of others. Greg is one of the founding distributors in a brand new opportunity poised to be the next industry giant. For more information, please visit: http://www.top-network-marketing.com
Network Marketing and its Future
Internet marketing has had phenomenal growth and this trend will continue with no signs of abatement in foreseeable future. Individual entrepreneurs and small business organizations will increasingly look for fresh avenues on the Internet. By all indications network marketing will continue to grow providing fresh opportunities for serious marketers.
Network Marketing Success - The Psychology Behind the Objection in MLM
The downline group I was honored to help lead was a great team, and we had a lot of great talent in it.
Network Marketing Success - The Success Power Boost for Your MLM Business
There is something that I have been observing over the last couple of years that seems to be a common problem with many people in the Network Marketing industry.
Using Testimonials To Create Traffic to Your Web Sites
Most good sales pages for internet marketing products, services or programs have testimonials. Everyone has seen them and many of the people in the testimonials have become familiar faces to those who are into the internet marketing industry.
What 15 Years in the Network Marketing Industry Taught Me
Just whisper the words "network marketing" and you're bound to get an emotional response from your listeners.
Are You Looking to Get in on the Ground Floor of the Next Amway? Here Are 7 Things to Look For!
Just like a Penny stock market investor wants to Find the Next Microsoft, a Network Marketer wants to be in on the Ground floor of the next Amway. Joining an MLM Company in it's infancy to find that next Amway is just as risky and possibly more Rewarding then those Penny Stock Investors seeking the next Microsoft.
Make Your Home Party a Success!
Home parties can be a lot of fun and a great way to earn extra money. Following a simple guideline can help you have a successful home party that runs smoothly and everyone enjoys. The following guideline will give you a basic idea of how to do this and can easily be adjusted to fit your own tastes.
3 Key Skills Required to Running a Successful Internet MLM Business
An internet mlm business is very different from an offline business. Your promotions if done well would mean that you only need to work entirely online. This means no more calling on the phone if you do not want to. This article identifies internet mlm success as personified in three qualities that any internet mlm business owner must have.
A Fast Way to Find Clients
So you've gotten the training certification, made up your business cards, and started your web site. You've discovered your niche, and you have been marketing ? aggressively even!
Network Marketing - Lifetime Residual Income
What is network marketing?
Understanding MLM Compensation Plans
How to Attract and Excite Your Prospects
The Power of Marketing
I Could Have Quit $1,000,000 Ago
Two Things (Maybe Three):
Residual Income Awaits Only by Staying in the Game
"Freedom is a scent, like the top of a new born baby's head." This is so very true when you think about the whole Internet marketing scenario. It's a common concept that people think of financial freedom by owning their own successful business. This may be true but I don't agree with it 100%.
How To Buy MLM Leads
You may wish to buy MLM leads from a reputable source when your business had out grown the standard friends and family network. There are hundreds of companies that want you to buy MLM leads from them. But how do you determine if the leads they provide are good leads? Here are some tips to help you decide whether a lead is good or questionable.
"Honey, I tried to tell you this wouldn't work."
Ten Steps to MLM Success
First, here's my tip of the day: There are proverbs etched on the bellies of those statues on Easter Island. And one of 'em is: He who laughs at your stupid jokes is up to no good. (Remember that next time you go on a date.)
Effective Use of Traffic Exchanges
Like them or love them, traffic exchanges always seem to get an opinion out of people. Some people can't see the point and others love them to death. Sure, a lot of the time you are only going to find other people trying to punt their opportunity in them and you have to put a lot of clicking effort in to get results but the results we've had have been positive rather than negative. I even like idly surfing sometimes to check out when else there is out there!
MLM Leadership ? How They Fail You
The success in your MLM career depends to a great extent on your sponsor and the quality of leaders in your MLM organization. More often than not the leaders bury the distributor even before the business failure can kill them.
The Brutally Honest Approach to Network Marketing
Network marketing has quickly become one of the fastest growing ways to work at home. Sometimes called Multi Level Marketing or Affiliate Marketing, Network marketing is based around the concept of recruiting. You join a program that utilizes network marketing to sell a product, and you make money by recruiting new sellers who have purchased their products from you and are now selling their own. You may get a cut of their sales and their recruits' sales and so on for many levels. The possibilities are endless, and so is the income potential. So it sounds all gravy right? All you have to do is get your business up and running by joining the program of your choice and recruiting new prospects.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|