|Ðð©'§ Network Marketing Information Library|
Multilevel marketing (MLM), also known as "Network" marketing, are a way of selling goods or services through self-employed independent distributors. As a networker (independent distributor) you receive commissions - for both your sales of the company's goods or services and those of other people you recruit to join the distributors. Multilevel marketing plans usually pay commissions through two or more levels of recruits, known as the distributor's "downline."
Downline is the distributors recruited by you, and you receive commissions on their sales and the sales of the distributors they recruit.
Upline is the distributors who are above you in the MLM hierarchy and who receive commissions (overrides) from your sales.
To be avoided are MLM plans that are actually pyramid schemes (so called "naked pyramid scheme") in disguise - that is, plans that focus only recruiting more and more distributors, but have no substantive product at the bottom of the pyramid. New participants pay a fee to participate and hope to profit by recruiting others into the system. Chain letters are an example.
State laws against pyramiding say that an MLM plan should only pay commissions for retail sales of goods or services, not for recruiting new distributors. However, MLM companies typically structure their payment plan so that recruiting is more profitable.
Before you start working in particular MLM, get familiar with the following mainstream websites and web magazines.
You can find top Sites about Network Marketing at www.RichTrack.com.
Typical mistakes to avoid
1. The most important part of MLM is the education system of MLM company, but not "magic plan" nor "magic leader" who will help you to get rich quick. The most successful companies usually have the most advanced educational programs which cover people management, negotiations, sales, leadership, money management, and many more. Do not get cheated by "progressive plans" and "world leaders". Marketing plan is just the part of MLM business. The small part.
2. Taking part in naked pyramid scheme. Check if your MLM Company runs a pyramid. Avoid any plan that includes commissions for recruiting additional distributors. It may be an illegal pyramid.
3. Easy Money. Network distributors who are successful know their products, their customers, the company's vision, and are ready to do that which is necessary "hard work". A distributor whose mind-set is on laying a "foundation" rather than looking for easy money will be around a lot longer.
4. Be cautious of plans that claim you will make money through continued growth of your "downline" -- the commissions on sales made by new distributors you recruit -- rather than through sales of products you make yourself.
5. Don't pay or sign any contracts in an "opportunity meeting" or any other high-pressure situation. Insist on taking your time to think over a decision to join. Talk it over with your spouse, a knowledgeable friend, an accountant or lawyer.
6. Do your homework! Check with your local Better Business Bureau and state Attorney General about any plan you're considering -- especially when the claims about the product or your potential earnings seem too good to be true.
Top MLM Companies
1. Amway Corporation - A Global Leader in Multilevel Marketing
2. Dorling Kindersley Opportunity selling children's books.
3. The Body Shop Offers skin and hair care products with information covering campaigns, values and company.
4. Golden Neo-Life Diamite International A multi-level marketing company selling nutritional products and water filtration systems.
5. Nu Skin Enterprises Corporate site. Direct selling company with three divisions, Big Planet, Nu Skin and Pharmanex.
6. Big Planet An internetworking company offering a financial opportunity to a vast network of sales representatives.
7. Herbalife International Corporate site. Independent distributor offer selling personal care and nutritional products.
8. Avon Products, Inc. Corporate site. Representative opportunity selling cosmetics, clothing, toys, perfume, jewelry, books, and videos.
9. Tupperware Official U.S. web site with products available for sale, and information on parties. Work at home career opportunities.
10. Seasilver USA Offering nutritional supplements. Includes distributor information.
Written by Helen Peshkova, RichTrack.com.
http://www.RichTrack.com is one of the first business oriented education portals. It's the leading online business information network for millionaires. The goal of RichTrack.com is to present business content in a professional, helpful and practical format that helps you getting rich.
Network Marketing Internet Business Basics
A network marketing Internet business is what millions of ordinary people are making extraordinary money from. You can too, but only if you put your mind to it. Come to think of it, a network marketing Internet business is no different from any other online business. The fundamentals are the same. What changes are the parameters. So what's keeping you from running your own successful network marketing Internet business? Nothing! Just find a legit core opportunity and get going.
What is Network Marketing?
It seems like an easy question, but when you stop to think about it could you really give an accurate description of what network marketing is? If you were asked this question right now how would you answer it? Would you say, "It's a business where you recruit people and then they recruit more people", or could you really give someone a concise answer?
Online MLM Promotion - The 4 Wrong Ways And 4 Right Ways Of Doing It
Contrary to popular belief (or what most MLM people would prefer to believe), online MLM promotion campaign is somehow different from an offline MLM promotion campaign. You can not simply try to apply the same successful offline MLM campaign online and hope that it will be as successful online.
Your Magnificant Obsession
Wow! You've just signed up for the greatest prgram on earth.
Choosing to be a Work @ Home Mom
There can be so many reasons why we choose to become a work @ home mom or dad, there are so many dad out there who are staying home and working.
MLM Training- The New MLM Distributors Getting Started Checklist
A List for MLM Success.
Network Marketing Companies
Network marketing companies are mushrooming up everywhere these days. It's really hard to distinguish between good, reliable network marketing companies and those that are just scams. And of course there are a lot of network marketing companies in between ? those that do have good intentions, but do not have a good track record, for whatever reasons.
A Fast Way to Find Clients
So you've gotten the training certification, made up your business cards, and started your web site. You've discovered your niche, and you have been marketing ? aggressively even!
Why You Should Start Your Own Online Business ? The Power Of The First Step
10 to 20 years from now, most of us will regret for what we have not done rather than what we have done. Think for a moment, where will you be in 10 or 15 years? Who will you have become? How will you live?
MLM Leads for Network Marketing
Finding mlm leads for network market can be a real daunting and difficult task. The leads business is filled with efficacy difficulties, stinkers and whatever else you can imagine. When you find a source you want to consider using it's best to get a sample if at all possible. Do a testing of these mlm leads for network marketing before placing a larger order an order.
4 Unfortunate Myths About Online MLM
Experts and newbies are alike in misunderstanding the way online MLM works, and under-estimating the steps involved.
MLM Lead Generation
In Multi-level marketing (MLM), or network marketing, the business owner recruits other independent distributors into his or her network. These prospects are known as MLM leads because they have shown some interest in the business opportunity. The MLM leads are, at first, usually comprised of the business owner's friends, family, and acquaintances. Once these resources have been exhausted, the business owner must uncover new prospects to recruit into his or her network. This process, known as MLM lead generation, can be time consuming and quite costly.
Sorting Through the Good, the Bad, and the MLM Ugly
You know, if there's a surefire killer of a beginning networker, it's the old deal where the new networker wastes so much time finding the right folks to sponsor.
MLM Recruiting - The REAL Reasons Why People Join Network Marketing Companies
If there was a way that you could guarantee to explode your MLM recruiting, and touch people in such a way that most would follow you to the moon if you went...
Increase Sales through Store Consignment
Placing your products on consignment in a hair salon, clothing boutique, card store, or a specialty gift store is an excellent way to increase your sales and profits. Many of these businesses welcome not having the expense of ordering products and keeping inventory of ordered stock. This is where you come in. Think about your products and what type of store setting they would best fit. Then make a list of the stores you want to approach. It helps if you know something about the establishment such as is the store located in a high traffic location, who shops in the store, what times does the store seem to be busiest, etc. Before approaching the owner or manager of a store make sure you have some samples of your products. Catalogs are helpful but seeing the actual product is what helps to close the deal.
Are You Living the Life You Imagined?
Do you feel strong, healthy, financially secure?
MLM Recruiting - The 5 Biggest Reasons People Struggle in Recruiting
There are many people out in the MLM industry that are having some real struggles in their recruiting efforts, and it seems to be something that is industry wide.
Three Very Key Aspects Of Successful Network Marketing
Network marketing has many aspects, but promotion, persistence, and patience are three key elements which are critical to achieving successful results.
A Simple Step by Step Approach to Fail Your Way to a Financially Successful Home Based Business
He (or she) who is the first to fail a Billion Times wins. He (or she) who dies with the Most Failures win. In order to start and run a Successful Home Based Business you need to learn how to fail. Those who fail the best and the most are the most successful.
Network Marketing Training- Secret MLM Recruiting Formula for Becoming 10 Feet Tall and Bulletproof
It happens everyday.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|