|Ðð©'§ Network Marketing Information Library|
A Fast Way to Find Clients
So you've gotten the training certification, made up your business cards, and started your web site. You've discovered your niche, and you have been marketing ? aggressively even!
But still, no one's exactly beating a path to your door. Kind of make you wonder what you're doing wrong.
Chances are you're doing everything right. The only thing that may be missing is a broader chance for the public to really get a taste of which you are. You need to build relationships with these folks. Yet, how can you do that without actually coaching them first?
Enter the big solution: workshops.
Holding workshops targeted to your niche is an excellent way to give your larger audience a real taste of what you do. The full 3-hour, or full-day format of a workshop gives your audience a chance to sit back and observe you at work. Not only that, if you've shaped your workshop to fit your niche, you'll find yourself with an excellent database of interested potential clients. You'll also be able to test the drawing power of your niche quite graphically, and learn the most effective ways to reach these folks. One psychotherapist I know In New York City built a thriving practice simply by leading three workshops about Jung and dream analysis.
An added perk: when you lead workshops, you get all kinds of terrific stories you can use in future articles, books, and speaking gigs. Three best-selling self-help authors I know actually lead workshops for this reason alone.
That said, there are a few key things that must be in place to turn your workshop the client magnet that it can be.
1. Give yourself and your workshop a brand name. Some of the most successful I know of are "The Ezine Queen", "The Comfort Queen", "Marketing Shaper", "The Publicity Hound", "Authentic Promotion", and "The Grok". These are ownable, distinctive names that let people know exactly who you are ? (well, maybe not The Grok.) One thing's for sure? these folks, especially the Grok, are not easily forgotten.
2. Teach with your heart on the line. The teacher who cares the most wins ? so come prepared, give it your all, and don't say good-bye until literally everyone in the group has had some kind of breakthrough.
3. Hand out plenty of handouts. Class notes, additional resources, your own articles, forms, great quotations, etc., are essential marketing tools. Every one of them should have all of your contact information on them, including your brand name, email, website, all phone numbers, and fax. Put them in a snappy folder with a sticker on the cover that bears, yes? your brand name ? and website. Then staple your business card to the inside of the folder. And be sure to include a well done one-sheet or brochure about your coaching services.
4. Give away a free coaching session during the break. Simply pass around a hat or jar to collect business cards as folks come in (they can also substitute name and email on paper.) Then draw your winner just before the break, which gives you the opportunity to give your coaching a discreet plug. This technique is especially helpful if you're doing your workshop in a venue where you have not done registered the class, and you lack contact info for the group. That nice jar of business cards gives you fodder for your database.
5. Don't oversell your coaching. Just mention it a few times lightly, and let the truly interested approach you. Better yet, instead of selling it, tell some stories (protecting confidentiality, of course) from your practice that demonstrate what you do. That gives you the power of attraction, as opposed to the stink of the hard sell. If you do your job effectively, they will come.
6. Stress the importance of getting support at some point in your presentation. Support is one thing that most people really deny themselves, yet that is so critical to success. And what better support is there than coaching? Seed it lightly but firmly in your talk.
7. Continue to do your workshop in any appropriate market. Nothing builds a base of clients like consistently getting out there. Your name gets heard, and your brand registers each time it does. You can travel locally or globally with this. But make a point of researching different markets to find your perfect group. I do this by seeing where other comparable workshop leaders are doing their thing, and I observe how they market themselves to these groups. Then I set up comparable tours.
For more information about how to create, book, fill and lead your own workshops, go to http://www.howmuchjoy.com/tangfacil.html
Copyright 2004 Suzanne Falter-Barns
About The Author
Suzanne Falter-Barns free ezine, The Joy Letter, brings you a crisp, fresh burst of inspiration for your dream every week or two. Sign up at http://www.howmuchjoy.com/joyletter.html
Network Marketing Tip: Hidden Honeymoon Hazards
Finding balance in your close business relationships... talk about a tough thing to do!
MLM Recruiting - The 5 Types of Network Marketing Recruiters in MLM
It is amazing.
Systems Dont Fail But People Do, Does Your Company Has All Necessary Systems In Place?
The secret of success is following a proven system. As much as many people know of this principle of success, it still amases me to see new distributor being left with little or no system to follow in network marketing business.
Let Them See It To Sell It
You know that problem of having a fantastic offer that you tell people about, but they don't get it, or don't believe it, and therefore don't buy it? Well know there maybe is a way of improving your chances.
The Why Factor In Network Marketing Success
In the popular Reality TV show, "Fear Factor", contestants recruited from across the USA compete in both physically and mentally challenging stunts for the grand prize of $50,000. These brave hearts dive through underwater mazes, jump from helicopters, and eat the most disgusting dishes served up with maggots, rotting cheese, pig's eyes and such. The natural question that comes to you as the viewer is, "Would I do that for $50,000?"
MLM Network Marketing Success Training: MLM Success-The Biggest People Principle in MLM
MLM Network Marketing Training -MLM Success- The Biggest People Principle The Deepest Principle of Human Nature is to be appreciated..." --William James
How To Choose a Good MLM or Network Marketing Company?
You've heard many horror stories about MLM /network marketing programs. But what you are really hearing about are stories relating to illegal programs or pyramid schemes. Basically, pyramid schemes have no real, viable and worthy product. Obviously, you do not want to participate in such schemes. You want to be associated with a high quality product that you will readily endorse.
Network Marketing Tips - Same Number of Years In The Business, So Why Different Results?
The first time i went for my network marketing business training, i watched as different business builders came on the stage to tell their business success stories. What i noticed was that, leaving those that operate their business part-time out, many of them have been in the business the same number of years but achieve different business results.
Why Your Network Marketing Efforts Are Failing
About once a week, I get someone struggling to build an on-line network marketing business come to me for advice. They want me to take a look at their website, and how they are doing business, and tell them WHAT they're doing wrong. They want suggestions on how to grow their business faster.
Network Marketing Success - How to Create a Massive Success ThinkSHIFT for MLM Success
It is time you started shifting your MLM Success into Success OVERDRIVE.
Why 95% of MLM or Network Marketing People Fail with Their Home Based Business
Every MLM or network marketing operation offers the same promises for their home based business of being easy to operate, no real skills required, huge earnings potential, retire on a rising passive income in as little as 5 years and have a greater quality of life with more time available for your family by having a home based business. Do the promises live up to the expectations? Yes but for only 5% of the candidates - 95% normally fail - WHY IS THIS? Here we debate some of the controversial reasons for this phenomenon.
MLM Leads- The Top 10 Realities of Working MLM Leads
What is an MLM Lead? And why would you need an MLM lead to work? In Network Marketing, many times we run out of warm market, or we simply do not have many friends in an area. MLM leads help you to find people that are interested in a Network Marketing Home Business. They have called in either off of an ad, or maybe off of an internet site, and indicated they have an interest in a home based business.
MLM Consultant - The 5 Things to Look for in Great MLM Consultants
Consulting in MLM has gotten to be a big business in Network Marketing. Being one myself, I have found that there are good ones out there, and then there are well, not so good ones. You must know what to look for, before you spend a dime with them.
MLM Recruiting Success- The 2 Types of People You Will Talk to in MLM
There are only two types of people you will run across in MLM.
Soldiers of Prosperity
Network Marketing Tips: Celebrate Your Failures - Every Failure Is A Step Closer To Success
Dear friend, have you been trying and failing in every business opportunities that you have tried? Have you bought so many ebooks and still get nowhere...perhaps you have invested and lost money in many ventures, well i have a quote for you from the author of 'Think and Grow Rich'. He said..
The X Factor of MLM Mega Earners
Send this to your downline. It will give them a perspective that will make you money. More enrollees, more sales and more money.
Is A Good MLM Sponsor Important?
You've found your new MLM product or service, it's a product you can market with confidence, you've looked at the main website, it has extensive marketing plans and support to help you start the process of becoming a successful Internet Marketer. So why wait, join up quick and get started. But as with most MLM companies you need to start through a sponsor, no problem there, find the site where you first discovered the product and join, after all, it doesn't matter who you join with, right?
Nightmares on MLM Street
If you haven't already read the NY Times Best selling Book "Rich Daddy, Poor Daddy" by Robert T. Kiyosaki, it is highly recommended. In this book, Mr Kiyosaki talks about how the only way to become wealthy is to go into busimness for your self: "Mind Your Own business", as he puts it.
Network Marketing and its Future
Internet marketing has had phenomenal growth and this trend will continue with no signs of abatement in foreseeable future. Individual entrepreneurs and small business organizations will increasingly look for fresh avenues on the Internet. By all indications network marketing will continue to grow providing fresh opportunities for serious marketers.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|