|Ðð©'§ Network Marketing Information Library|
Business Tips from The Incredibles
Today I sat down and watched "The Incredibles" with my two boys. My mind is never idle, so I thought I would share a few thoughts, and tips I learned about Network Marketing from this movie.
1. Mr. Incredible would always relive his old glory days. He would often say "My best days are behind me". He even had paper cut outs of articles about him hanging on the wall, and he would try on his old uniform. I have had friends like that. We will go over to their house for Barbecues, and they will spend all night talking about their old High School Football days, or when they were in the army. This is what I like to call the "Al Bundy Syndrome." Spending time reminiscing about your past, and never believing that you can have those old days back. Well, as we all know we can have that back with success in this business. We can build a team, and be a leader and have the fun and success we had in our Glory Days. That is one of the great things that this business offers......and a whole bunch of money to boot.
2. You need to use your strengths- The Different characters in the movie all have different powers. Dash runs fast, Elasta-girl can stretch into any shape. They all use their strengths, but Mr. Incredible doesn't try to use the powers of one of the other characters. In this business often times we stray away from what we are good at, and try to be someone we are not. It is not until you find what you are good at and mold your style to your strengths, that you will find massive success.
3. Heart over Technology- The villain in this movie didn't have any real powers, but had invented tools for him to fly, and many other various strengths. He was a very cold, calculated man who didn't have any real friends, and only a passion for revenge. The Incredibles on the other hand, had a never ending love for each other that grew stronger as the movie ended. Now I'm not saying that technology is a bad thing, lord knows I 'm thankful and far better off for all the wonderful tools that I use to build this business. What I'm saying is that we need to use these tools, but never leave behind the most powerful tool we have...our heart. It goes back to the old saying "People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care". Show your folks you care about them, their future, and that you are there to help them achieve their goals and dreams.
4. Keep your priorities straight- In one scene Frozone (One of the Incredibles Friends) is running out of the house to help save the world. He is running frantic looking for his uniform. His wife says "Why do you need your uniform, we have been planning this dinner for months" Frozone responds "But honey it is for the greater good" She replies "I'm your wife...I'm the greater good." Often times we get caught up in building our business focusing on how we can help other people, and we loose site of our # 1 priority..our family. Make time to spend with your spouse and family. If you are running hard, I recommend putting time in your planner each day to make special moments with those that matter most.
5. It takes a team- This movie is an excellent example of what you can accomplish when you have a great team behind you. One on One they could not defeat their enemy, but as a team they were able to win. Embrace your team, and use each others strengths.
6. The battle is never over- At the end of the movie, after the battle was won..yet another villain made himself known. This is the same in our lives. Everyday we are faced with a battle of our minds, or we are faced with a problem. These problems will never go away, and they are just a part of life. When we face one Goliath, and win one battle-yet another one will come up. Remember problems are there to make us stronger. As entrepreneurs we will win and overcome, because we can handle and face bigger problems. Remember with great power comes great responsibility. Accept the challenges as a learning process, and as a means to make you strong. As leaders the more Goliath's we slay the more we can help our team slay their Goliath's.
In closing, go back to #4, and spend time with your kids watching this movie. It is an excellent way to make those special moments...
Shane Clevenger has been in Network Marketing for ten years, and has a current mission to help entreprenuers on their road to financial freedom. He is the president of http://www.keepmorecustomers.com and provides a service that allows business owners to stay in contact with their associates and clients, using the old school style of greeting cards and current technology. You can reach him at his blog at http://keepmorecustomers.blogspot.com
Network Marketing: Extended Definition
Entrepreneurial spirit is sweeping the Nation's interest at a phenomenal rate; people everywhere are exploring startup opportunities for a new home or internet-based business. Network marketing is the powerful engine turbo-driving this skyward trend. Most home (or internet) based companies share a common, sales-approach trait: they utilize network marketing techniques and skills to achieve business success.
MLM Success: The 2 MLM Basics You MUST Master in Network Marketing
Here is truly a MILLION Dollar Question:
Network Marketing Business Tips: Put the Law of Average in Your Favor
Network marketing is a number game. The higher the number of people you speak to, the better you become, and the bigger your organisation becomes. When you speak to many people, you will get different sorts of rejections and objections. As long you keep learning from this objections, you will be able to turn any negative objections in your favour. The law of average will then start to apply.
2 Steps to Spur Your Downline Into Action!
It is often the case when you join a Network Marketing program, you start signing up people into your downline and they don't do anything. They join and then they don't take any further action, expecting to make money by doing nothing.
7 Different MLM Compensation Types Explained
As the Number of Network Marketing Programs proliferate the Number of Network Marketing Payment Types increase as well. This Article will explore 7 types of Payments that a Network Marketer can receive. Many Plans Employ Hybrids where they combine 2 or more of these Payment types into their Pay Plans.
Online Network Marketing Business is Your Highway to generate more Passive Income Faster
This is the fact of the world : People need MONEY to fulfill their needs and wants. And other fact : Some people earn money easily, and some other take the hard way.
MLM Products - The MLM Success Formula for HOT Selling Network Marketing Products
You must understand this next statement:
MLM Consultant - The 5 Things to Look for in Great MLM Consultants
Consulting in MLM has gotten to be a big business in Network Marketing. Being one myself, I have found that there are good ones out there, and then there are well, not so good ones. You must know what to look for, before you spend a dime with them.
What is Network Marketing?
It seems like an easy question, but when you stop to think about it could you really give an accurate description of what network marketing is? If you were asked this question right now how would you answer it? Would you say, "It's a business where you recruit people and then they recruit more people", or could you really give someone a concise answer?
8 Reasons MLM Distributors Fail
There dozens of reasons why any one individual might not be successful with his/her network marketing business... or any other business for that matter.
Starting Your Internet Business: Making The One Thing You Absolutely Must Do as Painless as Possible
Here's the bottom line: you can't learn to swim sitting at the kitchen table. You can read books about swimmers, watch videos of people swimming, talk with people who have swum. But you absolutely, positively cannot swim until you jump into the pool.
Achieving the Financial Freedom You Deserve
To most people, achieving financial freedom means no longer depending on that weekly paycheck for your survival. While financial freedom is a common goal, it is also a poorly understood one. Many people assume that retirement will give them financial freedom, but they may be in for a rude surprise.
Network Marketing Success- The Top 3 Secrets of Network Marketing Success
What stops most people in MLM and Network Marketing? After studying this industry for over 20 years, and talking to thousands of folks, you learn a thing or two.
Duplicating With the Color of Your MLM-Chute
Richard Bolles, created the hugely popular What Color is Your Parachute for millions of job seekers and career changing individuals dissatisfied with their professional lives. Mr. Bolles basically created a book that guides a person to discover what jobs fit their special abilities and attributes. So my question to you is what color is your mlm-chute?
MLM Genealogy Leads
As with any other start up, a new multi-level marketing (MLM) venture owner will look to friends, family, and acquaintances for support. The MLM business owner must sell the parent company's products or services and contact individuals that might be interested in becoming an independent distributor in his or her network. When the family, friends, and acquaintances have been exhausted, other viable leads may include people who were previously part of an MLM network. These prospects are called MLM genealogy leads.
Essentials of Network Marketing
Surely by now you've heard of network marketing and its promises to generate for you an unlimited income from the luxury of your own home without the stress of a fixed workday schedule.
Home Based Businesses Have Their Share Of Frustrations
The source of frustration addressed in his article may be all too familiar if you happen to work at an Internet-based home business which relies on personal relationships and/or teamwork.
Why Network Marketing?
Put simply, Network Marketing is just a way for businesses to distribute their products. If you have been looking for ways to earn a good residual income from home, then network marketing may be the right choice for you. Right now, when you are reading this, there are vast opportunities building up in network marketing programs. So this is just the right time for you to pitch in and start building your business.
MLM Local Leads
In multi-level marketing (MLM), one of the goals of the business owner is to recruit other independent distributors into his or her network to sell the parent company's product or service. MLM local leads allow business owners to collect the benefits of using professionally generated advertising while working in their local area. Working with MLM local leads, you can build trust and rapport with a prospect much quicker than if you were working from a distance. Business owners can qualify local leads over the phone, and if they are a viable prospect for their businesses, they can invite these leads to a local meeting.
MLM Network Marketing Training - Are You Thinking Yourself Out of MLM Success?
After nearly 20 years in this MLM industry, I have seen a lot of things that for whatever reason, have helped people, and have stopped people. And there are those things that destroy people as well...
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|