|Ðð©'§ Network Marketing Information Library|
The Best Network Marketing Company
...is the one that will work best for you.
With that in mind, here are ten questions to help you evaluate any Network Marketing opportunity:
1. Do you really understand the compensation plan or is it confusing? You wouldn't take a job without completely understanding how you would get paid. Don't sign up for Network Marketing without having a true understanding of the compensation, preferably in writing.
2. Would you buy the products for the retail price or are they too expensive? Products in the Network Marketing Industry have been notoriously expensive for a long time. Are the products really worth the price?
3. Will you be able to sell the products at the retail price? The FTC requires Network Marketers to have customers. If your products are priced higher than the marketplace, it becomes a difficult task.
4. Are the start up fees reasonable and is their value added to the start up? Remember, a Network Marketing business is not like a traditional franchise. Many companies today charge less than $40 to sign up. If someone is charging more ($200-300), there is likelihood that someone is making money on the sign up and that is legally questionable according to the FTC.
5. Is the training included, or is training something you have to pay extra for (is it affordable to you)? For years, companies and people within companies have profited from the training of distributors and associates, even though most of these distributors and associates did not turn a profit.
6. Is the company using today's technology or are they still meeting 2-3 times a week in hotels and conference centers? Consider the time away from your family and the cost of babysitting if that applies to you.
7. How good is the company reputation? If a company has a bad name, find out why and consider how this will affect your ability to sell products and expand your business.
8. What type of claims are being made about the products? According to the FTC, "Beware of plans that claim to sell miracle products or promise enormous earnings. Just because a promoter of a plan makes a claim doesn't mean it's true!"
9. How good is the average person doing? Companies in the Network Marketing industry are notorious for parading around their stars, supposed millionaires, while the average person struggles to break even.
10. What kind of experience does the leadership of the company have? Company leaders that have experience out building a business are likely to be more interested in seeing you create a solid business. Also look at the availability of the leaders.
Ty Tribble is an internet entrepeneur and blog author from Seattle, Washington. He was recently brought on board as President of Passport LLC., a Network Marketing company focused on building a profitable business for every individual.
Trapped and Want Out?
Do any or all of these statements sound familiar or resonate with you?
Network Marketing and its Future
Internet marketing has had phenomenal growth and this trend will continue with no signs of abatement in foreseeable future. Individual entrepreneurs and small business organizations will increasingly look for fresh avenues on the Internet. By all indications network marketing will continue to grow providing fresh opportunities for serious marketers.
How To Get a Big Downline Without Being a SuperPromoter
Do you routinely sign up thousands of direct referrals? Me either. I do get a lot of signups for some of my programs without doing ANY promoting. Want to know my secret? I submit new programs to a downline club.
How to Network Your Home Business
Finding ways to get your home business noticed has always been at the forefront of a successful home business.
To Be Successful in Network Marketing Requires One Thing, Success in Life!
Most people want to be successful in life. There are goals set and then the hard work begins to reach those goals. The question is what is success? Actually, success can mean different things to different people.
7 Common Internet Home Business Mistakes
Many Online Gurus often tell you what you should do online with your internet home business websites but many do not tell you what not to do which is as important. In this article we will highlight the seven most common internet home business mistakes that internet home business owners commonly make.
Steps That Spell Success in MLM
Many people want to get into multi-level marketing without knowing the ins and outs of the same. People have a wrong notion that they can get successful by selling their products to people whom they know. This may get them some success but will not make them a success. There are few steps that definitely spell success in online multi-level marketing if followed properly.
MLM Success ? Action is the Key
Action is the Key!
Choosing to be a Work @ Home Mom
There can be so many reasons why we choose to become a work @ home mom or dad, there are so many dad out there who are staying home and working.
A Fast Way to Find Clients
So you've gotten the training certification, made up your business cards, and started your web site. You've discovered your niche, and you have been marketing ? aggressively even!
Can You Do A Word of Mouth Business?
When your friends need a recommendation for a plumber or a TV repairman, do they ask you if you know someone in the trade who's good, reliable and is reasonably priced?
MLM vs. Consumer Direct Marketing Business Opportunities
We've all seen them before ? businesses that promise great wealth and prosperity with a minimal amount of effort. Did you know that only 1 out of every 1,000 home-based businesses last longer than 5 years? So what REALLY sets all these companies apart, and which method has the least risk for everyone?
How To Get Free Publicity For Your Home Business
Did you know you can get free newspaper and television advertising for your home business? How? Just pick up the telephone and call your local media and tell them all about your home business. If they think your home business is interesting enough, they'll come out and interview you, and just like that--free publicity!
MLM: Powerlines vs. Downlines
Take every program that doesn't include a powerline system and trash it! This may seem like a bold statement, but by the time you finish reading this article, you will understand why.
Tips For Finding A Work At Home MLM Business Opportunity
If you wish to start a work at home MLM business opportunity, you might consider starting out on a part time basis. The jump into self-employment can be tricky, especially if you have been working at the same job for a number of years. Make sure your new venture can provide adequate income to meet your household needs. Also, by keeping your current ties in the business world, you can attract them as customers to your new endeavor.
MLM Recruiting- MLM Online Recruiting 101 for Network Marketing
Recruiting on the Internet in MLM is very popular! Yet, there are still many folks who are hesitant to jump into the arena of the Internet. I assure you the best way of learning HOW to use the Internet is to just do it!
The Value Of Networking With Other Moms
There are many moms that have made the decision to stay home with their families and start a home-based business. Making the choice to work from home is not an easy one, and many moms find that even though they have left the corporate world, they still have a creative urge that needs to be expressed. Working from home not only gives you extra income, but also will allow you to use your skills, creativity, and business knowledge to build your own small empire. The first decision you must make is which field you want to enter. Your own areas of expertise will assist you in making that decision, but there are numerous fields from which to choose in starting a home-based business.
Business Team Leadership: Pull Them, Dont Push Them
This article is primarily directed toward people who work at home in a business that happens to involve teamwork in a network marketing environment.
Invest In The Top MLM Companies
When considering starting a home-based business, the top MLM companies should be some of your first choices. Names like Amway, Avon and Herbalife come immediately to mind when network marketing is mentioned. Each of these companies has had thousands of distributors in their histories. Chances are you know a few yourselves. Each of these companies is still going strong and deserves a look. But there are a few other top MLM companies that haven't been around as long that should be considered.
Sorting Through the Good, the Bad, and the MLM Ugly
You know, if there's a surefire killer of a beginning networker, it's the old deal where the new networker wastes so much time finding the right folks to sponsor.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|