|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
13 Killer Ways To Multiply Your Sales
1. When you make your first sale, follow-up with the customer. You could follow-up with a "thank you" email. That way, you could follow-up every few months and build your own lists and include an advertisement for other products you sell.
2. You could upsell to your customers. When they're at your order page, tell them about a few extra related products you have for sale. They could just add it to their original order.
3. Trigger your reader's emotions in your ad copy. Example, if you sell a book on gambling tips, tell them the feelings they'll get when they win money. Hypnotic sentence like :"The more you keep reading our ad the more you feel it would be a waste to let this opportunity slip by" will usually trigger prospect's subconscious mind to bring out these feelings or actions.
4. When you sell a product, give your customers the option of joining an affiliate program so they can make commissions selling your product. This will multiply the sale you just made.
5. Sell the reprint/reproduction rights to your products. You could include an ad on or with the product for other products you sell. You could make sales for the reproduction rights and sales on the back end product.
6. You could cross promote your product with other businesses' products in a package deal. You can include an ad or flyer for other products you sell and have other businesses selling for you.
7. When you ship out or deliver your product, include a coupon for other related products you sell in the package. This will attract them to buy more products from you.
8. Send your customers a catalog of add-on products for the original product they purchased. This could be upgrades, special services, attachments, etc. If they enjoy your product they will buy the extra add-ons.
9. Design your web site to be a targeted resource center. Choose one subject and build on it. You'll gain repeat visitors that are interested in that topic. Then, invest a percentage of your profits right back into your business. Spend it on marketing, product improvement, customer service, advertising, etc.
10. Send your customers free products with their product package. The freebies should have your ad printed on them. It could be bumper stickers, ball caps, t-shirts etc. This will allow other people to see your ad and order.
11. Use referral strategies to get lots of order. Referral strategy can also be a good way to increase your sales if you can give incentives to motivate people to refer and tap deep into people's network of friends, family, and associates. They don't just stop at the occasional, one-off referral.
12. Sell gift certificates for your products. You'll make sales from the purchase of the gift certificate, when the recipient cashes it in. They could also buy other items from your web site.
13. Tell your customers if they refer four customers to your web site, they will receive a full rebate of their purchase price. This will turn one sale into three sales.
Kusuma Widjaja is President of Yahoo Cyber Technology, CV., based in Surabaya. He has over 2 years experience in Internet Marketing Arena, Custom Web Site Design and Graphic Design Services. For more information go to http://www.whycity.net or you can reach us at +62-8315-838474.
Automated Selling and Recruiting - A Simple System
Some years ago, on the recommendation of a friend, I visited Amazon.com for the first time. My friend was someone whose judgement I trusted - and I had also heard good things about Amazon from other friends and colleagues.
Outsourcing Your Web Marketing
The online world is constantly evolving. You may be thinking about outsourcing your Web promotion to an expert who is immersed in this world as their fulltime occupation, rather than trying to acquire this knowledge yourself, and cope with the pace of change in-house.
Writing An Effective, Profit Producing Ad
One of the biggest challenges for most Internet Marketers is writing effective ad copy. This is hardly surprising. Most marketers are not professional writers and writing ad copy is a difficult skill for beginning marketers to master. Here are some tips that might assist you in writing an effective, profit-producind ad.
Internet Marketing Requires Lots of Patience!
When you first make a decision to start an Internet business or to put your existing business online, it helps if you have a realistic appreciation of just how long it takes to break-even on your efforts. Usually, it takes several months!
The Power Of Viral Marketing
You certainly know by now that the term "viral marketing" is not just another dot-com cliché. Quite the contrary, it describes the incredible, unmatched power of the Web to promote your business by marrying email to the traditional concept of "word-of-mouth."
To Make the Most Dollars, Make The Most Sense
The world of Internet marketing isn't all it's cracked up to be. In fact, it can be a brutally cold one. Believe me, I learned the hard way.
The New State Of The Art Method For Making Money With Joint Ventures
If you are anything like me, you spend a lot of time researching joint ventures and going through the chore of analysing all the joint venture proposals you get on a daily basis in your inbox. I've often wondered if there was an easier way to find successful joint ventures, as serious marketers online all know the power of joint venture marketing.
Online Network Marketing 101B - Basic Must Steps to Follow to be a Successful Marketer
In my earlier article, "Online Network Marketing 101A", I wrote the first three things that you have to do in order for you to start your career to be a successful marketer.
How to get an Internet Marketing Education Without Spending a Nickel
Do you want to create a passive income? Are you bewildered by all the educational Marketing products out there? Are you on a low budget or trying to escape from a huge debt load?
Web Internet Marketing: 10 Magical Secrets To Make Your Ad Appealing
Do you want to make your ad appealing and increase Your sales?
8 Things I Have Learned As An Internet Marketer
I started as an internet marketer, like I am sure a few of you have with various mlm programs. After little success with these types of programs I finally decided it was time I make my own website and get serious about marketing on the internet. Although I have not been doing this as long as some, there have been a few things that I have learned along the way that have helped me achieve much more success than my previous ventures in mlm. I would like to share with you 8 things I have learned since becoming an internet marketer.
The Deadly Itch!
It is a story about Manku, a blind man who was lost in a maze of wealth. It is a story about each of us. Read and interpret carefully.
A Few Things I?ve Learned About Doing Business On The Internet!
A few things I've learned about doing business on the Internet!
Book Yourself Solid Key Number 2: Choose Your Ideal Clients
The Book Yourself Solid article series continues with
The Niche Website Naming Secret
Today I was optimizing a couple new websites for search engines. I went through my list of optimization techniques. Keywords in page title? Check. Keywords in page headings? Check. Keywords in page file name? Check. Keywords in offsite link anchor text? How could I accomplish that?
I Too Was An Internet Marketing Junkie!
I spent every waking hour at my computer, looking for the 'Golden Fleece' of marketing. I spent hours, and days, and more hours in hopes of finding the one Marketing plan that would allow me to achieve my dreams, and goals.
Hype! Has The Internet Gone Too Far?
I remember back in the 1980s (history for many of you reading this), I had a friend working at the University of California who had access to the Internet through the University system. It was new, it was esoteric, it was for academicians, nerds, and professional scientists.
10 Things the Work at Home Online Business Owner can Do to Improve their Search Engine Rankings
Search engine theory is great but most Web Masters Say Show me the Results. These 10 easy to follow tips are sure to boost your Page rankings for a Targeted Keyword or Phrase.
Three Ways to Get Top Quality Content for Your Niche Websites
Three Ways to Get Top Quality Content for Your Niche Websites
Strategic Internet Marketing Using Joint Ventures
The goal of most webmasters is driving more traffic to their website in order to increase revenue. As a result, finding creative ways to market on the internet is critical. One such option is using joint ventures to assist in strategic internet marketing. The way this works, however, requires two or more businesses working together for the good of both. You cannot have a joint venture if you don't have another website or business working with you, so you must accomplish this first and make sure the goal is to benefit both websites involved. Read the following suggestions for strategic Internet marketing with joint ventures.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|