|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
Killer Internet Marketing Errors - How to Avoid Them
With 95% of all Internet businesses failing, it is important to find out what actually works and what doesn't. Most online business failures can be attributed to one or more of the following marketing errors:
1. Free Domain Hosting. Failure to obtain and use your own domain name gives your site visitors a poor impression of you and your online business. With domain registrations under $10/yr., there is no good reason not to have your own domain name.
2. Poorly Constructed Web Sites. Your web site is an extension of you and your online business. It should be attractive, professional and easy to navigate. Using a lot of white space between paragraphs makes it easier for your visitors to read your message. Include links at the top and bottom of every page so that your visitors don't get lost. It is a good idea to have a friend or business associate review your site and provide feedback.
3. Lack of Good Web Site Content. Offer your visitors free, valuable information and not just a sales pitch. By offering free, valuable information you will establish credibility and make your site visitors feel you genuinely care.
4. Unsecured Credit Card Processing. Be sure that the page on which you ask site visitors to input confidential credit card information is secure. Secure order pages will have "https" in the address bar. With identity theft on the rise, your customers may be reluctant or even refuse to leave credit card information on an unsecured order page.
5. No credit card processing. Eighty-five percent of all online purchases are made with credit cards. Shoppers like being able to "whip out" the plastic, complete their order and leave your site knowing the product is on its way. There are a number of companies who offer credit card processing for a very small setup fee and no monthly charges. You can expect to pay a little more per transaction to these companies but you only pay when you make a sale. This is in contrast to the traditional merchant accounts that typically require completion of a lengthy contract, credit checks and monthly fees.
6. No Privacy/Policy Statement. Having a "privacy/policy" page on your site is pretty much expected these days. Visitors to your site look to see what they can be expect from you in the event there are problems. What is your return policy? At what phone number can you be reached? What happens to the visitor information input on your site? Is that information sold to others or kept confidential within your company? These are just a few of the questions that might be addressed.
7. Failure to build an "opt-in" email file. Failing to collect the names and email addresses of your site visitors is like throwing money away! Your "opt-in" list will be the means by which you stay in touch with your potential customers. Most visitors will not buy on their first visit to your site so you must keep your name and web address in front of them on a regular basis and keep them coming back to your site until they purchase your product/service.
For Secrets Successful Internet Marketers Don't Want You to Know visit http://www.greenfriday.com?source=eza.
Bernie Alexander is an author/internet-marketing specialist who has spent years testing various marketing strategies and products.
Warning! This product will shock you. Visit http://www.snoop4me.com?source=eza
Excelling With Online Marketing
Do you want to build a successful online business?
Its All About The Leads: Publishing to Capture Profits
All online businesses are nothing more than lead capturing machines. They capture traffic from search engines and links from other sources and turn that traffic into leads which turn into sales of products and services being sold on their sites.
Online Parties with a Twist
We know once you have a room full of guests at your online party, getting them to play games is the easy part. While hunting for answers to your game, a guest has the chance to see some products they simply cannot do without, thus making you sales!
In Internet Marketing You Must Have a Strategy
When you make the decision to start an Internet business or for that matter any business you must have a plan (strategy). This is essential in order to succeed.
They Didnt Think I Could Earn A Full-Time Income Online, But I Proved Them Wrong!
When I first attempted to make money online I was so naive just like any newbie. But I learned from the school of hard knocks. I learned by trial and error and by just doing.
Internet Marketing Requires Lots of Patience!
When you first make a decision to start an Internet business or to put your existing business online, it helps if you have a realistic appreciation of just how long it takes to break-even on your efforts. Usually, it takes several months!
An Internet Marketing Secret: Using Tie-Downs to Increase Sales
If you could get your prospective customers nodding their heads in agreement with every major point in your sales copy, that would be likely to increase your sales, wouldn't it?
Strategic Internet Marketing Is Planning
Strategic Internet marketing is a way to define your potential market. Before you build a website or Internet business you must studying your potential customers, examine your competition, and explore your opportunities for success. Optimum sales require optimum effort on your part. Starting an online business without first looking at strategic Internet marketing is a sure-fire way to expect failure.
Autoresponders Are the Key to Freedom from the Burden of Emails
In today's business world emails are essential to the success of any business. As your business grows so will the number of emails you will receive. The bad news is that people expect prompt replies to their email inquiries. Unless you can figure out how to work continual twenty-four hour shifts, or hire enough people to constantly monitor incoming emails (while they're eating up your revenue), you have a problem. Before you reach the point of exhaustion trying to keep up with answering the mountain of emails that threatens to bury you alive every single day, you need to learn about autoresponders.
Internet Marketing And Public Speaking: Ten Tips For When The Twain Shall Meet
Internet marketing and public speaking? Not quite ham and eggs, is it?
Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Part 1
One day I was talking to a friend who had made his money in real estate. He had bought apartment buildings, paid them off, and now lives off of the income his building bring in month after month. I said that sounds easy enough. He told me that if he had to do that today he wouldn't even try. At the time he bought his buildings real estate doubled in price about every 6 to 8 years. He told me that you would have to wait at least double the years to see any real increase in value.
Maintaining The Focus For Success In Online Business
Maintaining Focus is important for success in online business. One must have clearly defined goals and taking steps to accomplish them is key factor.
Internet Marketing Is No Big Secret
You Do Not Need To Be An Internet Marketing Guru Just follow seven, (not so easy) steps to success. 1. emal campaigns:(followup, autoresponders, etc.) advertising copy (ad title and content). Be sure your campaign has an eye catching title accompanied by well thoughtout meaningful content. Then follow up your campaign using autoresponders. 2. ad tracking: Without knowing the response rate to your campaign, your "shooting in the dark". This is probably the most important part of successful advertising and marketing. It may take several attempts to "tweak" your ads for just the right combination of title and content. 3. search engine placement (appropriate keywords with high ranking KEI value. (10 or more, the higher the better). Use http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/ to find the right KEYWORDS relavant to your website. 4. Join forums and Groups: Ask questions and contribute your knowledge. (This will allow you to place your site URL in your signature line, which in turn creates an inbound link for you, (important for search engine placement) Forums, Blogs, and Groups provide an excellent source for FREE advertising. Forum members share their experience with other members. This is not idle chat. Provide the forum with some quality input regarding your various experiences and opportunities. Watch for the feedback. Guess what? You can include your site's URL in your signature line. This is a great free advertising. 5. Traffic Exhanges, and Link Exchanges. Many link exchanges are free. Go to http://www.best-web-directories.com/ for a complete listing of link exchanges. 6. Publish Articles, ie., "How to bake the best cookies" or "How to repair a hole in the wall". Just make sure you have your opportunity link included. Then submit those articles to Search Engines. This will lend credibility to your site. 7. Be prepared to invest capital, money. If you think you can earn money without investing money, you're dreaming. Those "free" memberships are your "test period" to see first hand what the program offers, does it fit your need, will it produce leads, money, traffic, etc., if so invest. Here's a warning though, stay within a budget. The quickest way to go broke is by being a PAID JOINER. Make sure this program is what you need, you understand how it works, and you can utilize it within the skill level you have. If you are a "newbie, state of the art training is a priority. Find a program that provides FREQUENT state of the art training. Does this work? You bet! When I launched my website on February 2005, I started with 600 hits. Now I am enjoying 3500 hits PER DAY, an astonishing improvement. That means my site is tracking One Million hits on a year to year basis. Babe Ruth gives us another clue. Babe hit an amazing number of home runs. His record of home runs was incredible, but, his record of striking out still stands undefeated. Therein lies another insight. Success is doing until you find what works. Failure is the by product of successful people. I hope I offered you some helpful information. As I said in the beginning, it is not necessary to be an Internet Marketing Guru to have success on the Internet. Happy Marketing, your online friend, Opportunities Now Internet Marketing Services For more information about us, use KEYWORD: "opportunities now internet marketing services" in any major Search Engine.
How A 7 Year Old Boy Discovered The Secret To Niche Marketing Success
Niche marketing enthusiast...
3 Reasons Why I Never Delete Spam Immediately
All of us hate spam and all of us have our own methods of fighting it. Unfortunately, all the methods in the world cannot help us to succeed completely. A long time ago, I heard the expression, "If you can't beat them then embrace them".
How To Produce The PERFECT Viral Ebook
Viral marketing is probably the number one method for generating traffic and sales - IF it is set up properly.
What Not To Do?
As the Internet grows in popularity and importance, the quality of web sites needs to keep pace and creating and maintaining high-quality, professional web sites is more important today than ever. In this month's issue, we cover the basics of "What Not To Do" if you want to convert your visitors into customers and keep them coming back for more.
Marketing Your Web Site Effectively
Every new generation of a Web site brings the hope of increased success on the Internet for your business or organization, but too often, a project is completed and lacks the fundamentals for ensuring success on the Web. While we certainly don't claim to be Google or MSN experts, the spider-based search engines want their results to be accurate and setting up your Web site correctly can be the difference between page 1, 2, or 2,000,000.
Internet Marketing Tips from a 10-Year Old?
Can a 10-year-old teach you anything about Internet marketing? Until recently, I didn't think so. But let me tell you what happened...
I don't know what you are promoting, or what methods you prefer, but I'll bet I know one thing for sure. When you post an ad, display a banner, or enter your site into a traffic rotation, you want people to take the time to look at your offer.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|