|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
Joint Ventures - 8 Incredible Ideas to Boost Your Web Business!
A joint venture is when two or more businesses work together in a partnership for a period of time. Joint ventures are used frequently online because two businesses together can usually achieve a lot more than one on its own. Joint ventures maximise the possibility of beating your online competition. Here are 8 exciting ideas which will show you how profitable joint ventures can really be.
1. Exchanging links with related websites are the most popular joint ventures online today. Not only are link exchanges completely free but they are also long lasting. You can guarantee that your link will stay on their website for a lasting period of time. Doing link exchanges with websites of the same subject as yours also brings in a flow of incredibly targeted visitors who you can be sure will be interested in your product or service.
2. Combine your product with another website's product to make a package. You could split the profits and due to the fact that you are both advertising your product you will make a lot more sales. The fact that your package is bigger means that you could charge more but at the same time the customer will feel he is getting value for money if the package is useful.
3. You could make a website with another company and share it between you. Seeing as you will both be advertising and marketing the same website you will get double the visitors as you might have done before. Just make sure that you share a website with a company which has the same target market as you because this way you will benefit from the visitors that they bring to the website.
4. Exchange testimonials and positive reviews about each others' products. This will give customers confidence to buy from you knowing that you have received a testimonial from a reputable business. You could also include your web address at the end of your testimonial which visitors will flow through and so this is yet another bonus.
5. Advertise to each others' opt in email lists. Using solo mailings to advertise your products and services is an unbelievable way to make sales quickly. This high quality advertising with guaranteed results is also 100% free too. Similarly you could swap ads in each others' ezines or on each others' autoresponders.
6. Find a web business which has something that you need and use it in exchange for you giving them something that they lack. For example, if you have a hot new ebook, but no list to advertise to then you could make a joint venture with a business with a large, responsive list. You could say that if they sell your product to their list then they can keep 50% of the profits and give the other half to you. Although 50% sounds like a lot, it is the going rate on the internet at the moment and you will be pushed to find a better deal than this.
7. Swap resources with other sites to make your resource more useful to your visitors. If you offer information products on your website then look to swap these products with other information sites. You could take something from their site for free that you need and they could take something that they need. This is one of the most effective and cheapest ways of building a huge resource on your website topic very quickly.
8. Write a promotional ebook or a software program with another internet business. This way you only have to do half the work in creating the product. Include your ad and website address frequently in the ebook and your visitors will skyrocket through the power of viral marketing. Be sure to submit your product to freebie sites for maximum exposure.
For more information on this subject or about making money online go to http://www.info-ebooks.co.uk
100s of free ebooks and software products are also available at this address. Gain free access to these by sending a blank email to:
Thank you for reading
William Johnston (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Analyzing Website Traffic
Analyzing your web traffic statistics can be an invaluable tool for a number of different reasons. But before you can make full use of this tool, you need to understand how to interpret the data.
Fast Forwarding Your Business with Instant Messaging
Instant Messaging is rapidly becoming accepted in the business community as a viable communications tool and process - it's faster than e-mail, free on the client side, even a novice user can easily grasp the interface in just a few minutes and it enables remote workers and business partners to "talk" and share files and information effortlessly using the in-place infrastructure of the internet. Its mushrooming in popularity too - according to IDC, corporate and general business users will jump from 5.5M in 2001 to close to 200M by 2004.
How Old is Too Old?
How does a 74-year-old newbie break into the world of Internet marketing?
Marketing Your Business - How Do I Adapt To The Internet?
The way we do business is changing rapidly. From VOIP, video conferencing, email support, telephone answering services, and the almighty internet. As a business owner we are faced with hundreds of decisions our parents and grandparents never had to contend with.
No-Holds-Barred Conversations with Dan Lok - Part 2
Question: How to deal with ultra skeptical offline or be it Internet surfers in order to reassure them and get them to happily open up their wallets?
The Secret Weapon of Successful Web Marketing Is
Impulse shopping in the checkout lane may be what drives grocery store profits, but chances are it doesn't do a thing for your business. Your customers are far more likely to need up to nine contacts from you before they trust you enough to buy from you.
The Numbers Dont Lie!
It's true. They don't.
Triple Your Profits Easily With The Right USP
Convinced you have a fantastic idea for your online business and can't understand why you're not making a big profit yet?
10 Deadly Joint Venture Profit Killing Mistakes
1. Not sending out another mailing
5 Secrets to Building a Successful Internet Business
Everyday I talk with people who want to get started on the internet with their own business. But the whole process seems a mystery to them whether they have an affiliate marketing program, a real estate course or they sell health and fitness products. The easiest way I found to walk people through the basic building blocks is to use a real life example of building a brick and mortar business. Success on the internet is possible when you know how to build it and drive targeted traffic to your website.
Secrets to Business Success on the Internet
Secret Number One: The Key Is A Niche Market
Local Search by Internet Search Engines is as Essential to Your Business Survival as Your Telephone
Your Enterprise Won't Survive Unless People Find It
Getting noticed on the Internet - Digital Marketing for Small Business
The Internet has grown from a small network of academics needing a way to trade research into a world-spanning, ubiquitous marketplace and repository for nearly every possible kind of information and knowledge. How does a small business avoid being washed away in the constant tide of buying, selling and marketers hawking every conceivable item (and some difficult to conceive...)?
Did You Say Free?!
There are books and web sites for the translation of the newest universal language...internet lingo! This is a fascinating new tool that shortens or abbreviates words and phrases for more efficient written communication.
Is that Niche Really Going to Make You Money?
Find a niche; pick a niche, niche markets will make you rich
Quick Guide to Internet Marketing: 9 Tips for Success on the Net
To market successfully you must incorporate the Internet into your business plan, but be sure to follow these 9 tips for success on the net:
Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Part 1
One day I was talking to a friend who had made his money in real estate. He had bought apartment buildings, paid them off, and now lives off of the income his building bring in month after month. I said that sounds easy enough. He told me that if he had to do that today he wouldn't even try. At the time he bought his buildings real estate doubled in price about every 6 to 8 years. He told me that you would have to wait at least double the years to see any real increase in value.
How To Pull Massive Profits From Resale Rights Instantly
What's in your name?
Tracking Google and Googlebot Using PHP
Many people work for hours and hours, days and days to make sure the Web site they have is ready for Google and it's Googlebot whenever it might come for a visit.
Seven Reasons Why New Products Fail
The most optimistic success rate I have run across for new product ideas is about 3%. In other words, 97% of product ideas never successfully enter the market. There are lots of reasons for this low level of performance, but there is a consistency around a few common mistakes that routinely present themselves with inventors and new product marketers. These are not the only reasons, but if you can avoid these mistakes, you can greatly improve your chances for success.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|