|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
8 Excellent Ways to Sell Your Back-end Products More Successfully!
A back-end product is a product that you attempt to sell to your customers after they have recently purchased a related item from your business. Selling back-end products is an extremely effective way of boosting your profits. It is a lot easier to sell products to those who have already bought from you than to seek out new customers. Of course, it is extremely important that you have a steady flow of new customers but it is also important to keep up with older customers and always be looking to lead them to make another purchase. If you make transactions on your website a good experience, older customers are very likely to look to do business with you again. It is your responsibility to persuade them to make that decision. Here are 8 ways to sell your back-end products more successfully:
1. When you ship the first product to your customer be sure to leave a leaflet all about your back-end product. Make the leaflet bright and colourful so that it is not thrown straight in the bin. Promote your back-end product in great detail, telling the reader how it will benefit them.
2. Give your customers a free surprise gift when they buy their first product. The most effective gifts are ebooks because they are very cheap to product and are very easy to distribute. Attach an ad for your back-end product to the free gift. Your customer will be in a positive frame of mind due to the free gift he has just received and so is likely to look at your ad.
3. After your customers purchase, take them to a 'thank you' page. On this page you could promote several back-end products you have. Make your customers feel good about themselves and so keep on congratulating them on making a good purchase. People like being told that they have made a good decision. If they are made to feel this way they might be persuaded to make another purchase.
4. Start your own 'customers' only ezine'. Let anyone who has made a purchase from your site sign up free to this ezine. As well as offering quality content in this ezine you could also promote your back-end product in every issue. This way, customers will see your back-end product offer on a regular basis.
5. If you sell expensive products then a great way to bring a customer to make another sale is by sending them a card on their birthday or on holidays. Put a small advertisement inside the card. Although sending a card sounds ridiculous, your customers will be touched by how you have remembered their birthday.
6. If you sell electronic products, like ebooks, then be sure to include ads promoting your back-end product within. You can be sure the reader will see your ads because they will be trying to extract all the information out of your ebook for the best value for money. If your ebook is well written and interesting, then your customer will be very interested in purchasing again.
7. Create a 'customers' only' area of your site. Fill this area with interesting content and some free downloads to really boost this area's traffic. Then, subtly add ads promoting your back-end products around this area. Be careful not to load this area with ads because otherwise customers will recognise this and will not return.
8. Send your customers a thank you email after their purchase and include your ad for your back-end product. Try to disguise the fact that your email really is an ad. Make it look like you are trying to do your customers a favour by showing them additional back-end products which they might like or might benefit them.
For more information on this subject or about making money online go to http://www.info-ebooks.co.uk
100s of free ebooks and software products are also available at this address. Gain free access to these by sending a blank email to:
Thank you for reading
Internet Marketing Help
If you're looking for Internet marketing help you've come to the right place. Below you will find several tips to help you navigate your way through the mystifying world of promoting your website and e-commerce business.
You Know Internet Marketing Is for You When
There are many people in the world who feel stuck in jobs they hate and lead lives they can barely afford. These people feel frustration is a way of life, and consistently feel they are missing out on the things that really matter. They must consistently choose work over family, friends, and personal interests. You may be one of these people. You may feel the frustration of being undervalued and lacking the kinds of challenges you are perfectly capable of living up to. If you are one of these people, then Internet marketing might be for you. There are factors that suggest Internet marketing might be a way of life you could enjoy and flourish in. These factors can be seen in your answers to some simple questions.
3 Highly Effective Strategies To Power Up Your Business in 2005
Whatever your business resolutions may be for this year, you need to take action. Each day that passes by is lost profits if you don't do anything to improve your business. Everyone wants to have more and more success but if you just stay there and dream about being more successful, you will never reach your goals.
Multiple Streams Of Internet Income
Make your website pay?in millions
Surfing, Searching, & Networking 101
Everyone knows the internet can be very useful for finding information or learning something new. In all honesty, the internet should be your #1 resource for finding any remote information. The problem is everyone do not know how to use the internet to find information or to their advantage. It's simple and I'll give some tips & secrets to successfully using the internet to your advantage.
Use Landing Pages to Boost Sales and Capture Metrics
If you are sending out a periodic email newsletter, no doubt it contains links back to your Website. These links probably take the responder to a product promotion, a featured offering, a contest sign-up location, or essentially any offer which is a means of gaining new clients or increasing your sales. What happens all too often, however, is that the person responding to your link wanders off somewhere else on your Website or else quickly leaves your site for other Internet destinations. Once you entice a newsletter recipient to visit your site, it is critical that you carefully guide him or her to take the actions you wish.
Sins of the Internet Marketing Godfathers
What is an Internet Marketing Godfather?
Do You Market To These Emotions Online?
What can Mother Theresa and Charles Schwab teach you about marketing online.
Wanted - Sheep for the Marketing Flock?
Hoo boy, I am sticking my neck out here! Ready for the chopping block I am - but it needs to be said and here it is: "Marketers - wake up! Get back to basics and get original"
Product Not Selling? This Could Be Your Lucky Day!
So you've created a digital product ready for sale on the Web. You've created your sales page on a three page mini- site. If you're really on the ball, you've created your own opt-in newsletter as well. You've followed step-by-step guidelines for selling your product, and even added some bells and whistles. It's a cakewalk from this point on, right?
Is Internet Marketing Saturated?
Is internet marketing and the potential for it saturated? I have wondered this many times but pure logic wins me over. It has at many times caused me to give up on an idea or marketing plan based on the belief that there were so many other people doing it my offer would never be considered. But after reading the following article you can get an idea that the internet is like a new city that crops up everyday, under a new sun, with all kinds of possibilities before you. You just need to see them and then take the reins and hold on.
Benefit By Helping Others Plus How To Create Urgency So People Buy Now
Many people don't have the time or skills to write and create ebooks to give away to their web site visitors. Giving away ebooks from your web site can easily increase traffic and sales. Why not create promotional ebooks for other people to use so they can promote their web site.
10 Psychological Desires To Insert Into Your Ad
1. Most people like surprises because it's a change of pace from their routine. Tell your prospects that they'll get a surprise free bonus for ordering.
The 3 Rules To Maximizing Profits From Banner Ads
Placing those ads on your site are designed to do just one thing, make you and the advertiser money. No it's not rocket science but there is a science to doing it right.
The Most Profitable Product In The World You Can Ever Sell!
Thank goodness, the most profitable product in the world you can ever sell... also happens to be the easiest product to create.
Anatomy of an Online Marketing Failure
Wife: "I'm getting sick of these harrassing bill collectors who call me all hours of the night and day."
At Last, A Plain English Guide to Internet Marketing
Have you ever been horrified and intimidated at the convoluted, jargon-reliant information about Internet marketing available on the Net?
New Product Launch Checklist
Launching a new product or service is an exciting time and it is possible to overlook something in the rush to get that product or service to market. I developed the following checklist to make certain that I didn't make the same mistake twice. Hopefully it will keep you from making a mistake the first time.
Internet Marketing: 10 Motivational Insiders Tricks To Attract Thousands Of Visitors
If you have a website but not attracting many visitors, it may be because you've not known the insiders secrets that I have.
Your E-Business Strategy: Is It Love ... Or Fear?
I read recently that every human thought originates from either love or fear. The more I thought about it, the more true it became. I began to apply it to business - after all, every business success or failure originates ultimately from human thought. This article examines the effects that love or fear can have on your e-business - is it love, or is it fear, that dominates the way you do business online?
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|