|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
Seven Sure Steps In Building Your Reputation Online
If you have to part with your hard-earned money for some goods or services, who would you rather trust: a novice provider or an expert one?
The answer to that question is what makes branding so much important. Branding is the process, nay, the art, of stamping a seal of professionalism and reliability on products or services that are related to you. It's the core of every business and the heart of every successful trade.
Donald Trump has made a living out of branding. He has established for himself a reputation for producing quality goods. Since his name has been attached to this perception, he has extended the same to all his products. Today, people choose his offerings because of the Trump name.
The same principle can be applied online. Brand yourself as an expert in a certain field and people would go to you whenever they'll have needs relevant to your specialization. It's the best advertisement there is: a public perception of your indubitable expertise.
The Internet has taken this a step further with the formulation of a strategy called viral branding. The trick here is to allow the spread of your expertise is such a way that the number of people who would view you as a bankable provider would grow exponentially. Contrary to popular belief, this is quite easy to pull off.
Here are some ways to brand yourself and allow the word to spread like wildfire. Soon enough, your reputation would be synonymous with excellence.
1. Write about something you know by heart. Words convey your expertise, so you better use this avenue well. Write an e-book, or a special report, or an article even. Make sure it is informative and helpful for anyone who chances upon it.
2. If you don't have the time to write, hire a ghostwriter. There are a lot of them on the net. Some charge high, while there are those who have reasonable rates. Find someone you could trust, and who would be able to present the topic you have in mind in the most interesting way possible.
3. If you have written, or have caused the writing, of an e-book or a special report, you have to distribute it with enough incentive for the reader to spread it in his network. Usually, a quality work would do the trick. But to be sure, give it away for free, or bundle it with other products. Explicitly state that the reader can give it away to his friends and family members. This would make your work go viral.
4. If you have written, or have caused the writing, of an article, submit it to as many free articles sites on the web, with your name and website prominently displayed in the resource box. Encourage the readers to republish the article for as long as they maintain the resource box.
5. Publish your own eZine. An eZine, or electronic magazine, would be a consistent venue you could use to show your subscribers your reliable business plan. Encourage them to ask questions, and answer these queries in your eZine. One person's question would then become everyone's concern, and broadcasting your answer to all of them could only reinforce your good reputation.
6. Provide excellent after purchase service. No matter how good your product is, the buyer won't remember your name unless you give him something extra. A good post-purchase service, i.e. technical support, eligibility for freebies, etc., would assure you that your clients will remember you instead of merely remembering the product.
7. Establish relationships. Treat people well and chances are they will treat you just as nice. Every online acquaintance is one person more to your network, and that one person has a separate network of hundreds more. Having good relationships with the people you deal with is the best way of getting the word out that your name means good business.
Cedrick Reese is the webmaster of http://www.eclectic-info.com, Start an easy Home-Based Business through Affiliate Marketing and Adsense. Other sites include http://www.Your-RealEstateCourses.com and http://www.PremeirHosting.com
Are You Utilizing a 5-Point Prospecting System?
If not, you may be losing out on some very valuable business. First, let me explain What the term '5-Point Prospecting' means. It means that, at any one time, you are using 5 different marketing methods to get your name and business known. Now, there are many more than 5 ways to market your product or service, and if you want to use more than 5, great! Here are my top 5 Prospecting Methods:
How to Start a Successful Import Business Using the Internet
The Internet has opened up a whole new era of business opportunities. Falling trade barriers combining with easy access to trade information thanks to the Internet have created dramatic possibilities and sparked the growth of global online trade in virtually every area.
Are You Willing To Pay The Price?
Do you believe that there is a price to pay in anything and everything? I do. But I am not necessarily referring to monetary terms. I am not strictly talking about the dollars you hand out when you buy something either.
Top 10 Marketing Tips for Newbie To Start
Looking for some tips on being a newbie in the world of marketing? Here are a few to think about (and do!).
Internet Marketing: The Secret Magic Of Converting Your Website Visitors To Buyers
It is not enough to set up a website to promote your product.
Seven Steps to Starting Your Internet Business
There is no reason to be afraid of creating an online business. It is a very easy process if you take it one step at a time. Let's make the assumption you aren't going to quit your day job (not yet, anyway). So how do you get started working part-time only?
Internet Marketing Tips: 10 Benefits Of Surveying Your Customers & Subscribers
One way to keep in touch with your customers and so keep them coming back to buy from you and also bring new customers to you is to survey them.
A Hitchhikers Guide to the Internet
"Where do you work?"
The REAL Secret to Building A High-Profit Internet Business
My wife laughs every time she sees me doing it.
The 2 Best-kept Secrets Of The Internet
It's a difficult creating a website that brings you business. It's full-time job where things seem easy at first but as soon as you start to explore the possibilities and appreciate the complexity of the task at hand it can soon start taking up ever increasing amounts of your time. There is a plethora of people out there offering you conflicting advice and it's often difficult to know what to focus on.
How To Produce The PERFECT Viral Ebook
Viral marketing is probably the number one method for generating traffic and sales - IF it is set up properly.
Internet Marketing Online: How To Eliminate Your Competition Without Bloodshed
Business thrives on competition.
Viral Marketing: Is Your Website Infected?
Viral?Viruses?Infections?not pleasant subjects for most situations. Unless you're discussing Viral Marketing! Viral marketing techniques can help you create huge increases in both targeted traffic and customers for your website. In this article we'll briefly discuss some of the most effective methods of Viral Marketing.
Internet Marketing In A Room FULL Of Naked Men!
NO, that's not one of my secret dreams :-) It's an observation that you need to make. Years ago, I read Harvey MacKay's fantastic best-seller, Beware The Naked Man Who Offers You His Shirt. I really enjoyed the book and even sent Harvey a note. He sent me an autographed copy of his book "Swim With The Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive." It's one of my most prized possessions - but back to the naked man...
Two Steps to an Investment-Free Online Empire
If you're like most of us, you're not on a budget that allows you to spend massive amounts of money on advertising for your Internet marketing campaign. With that in mind, let me show you a fairly simple two-step formula for profiting online with little or no investment.
There is Hidden a Successful Formula in Everything
Although many say that things change on the net, still what worked before keeps working. You can advertise with start pages or banner exchanges. They are both good tools. They can be the 'Greatest Advertising Technique" to you, although some say that they are outdated.
This Here Web Aint Big Enough For Both Of Us! Can You Corner Web Market Share With Negative Action
If you're a fan of Western movies I'm sure you've heard most of the title line before; just replace "Web" with "town." That line of dialog is offered right before the two cowboys go outside and have a deadly gun duel. Wind blown tumbleweeds and shades of the OK Corral as a backdrop!
I don't know what you are promoting, or what methods you prefer, but I'll bet I know one thing for sure. When you post an ad, display a banner, or enter your site into a traffic rotation, you want people to take the time to look at your offer.
Internet Marketing, Fact Or Fiction?
I'm sure you've seen it before, your inbox overflowing with promises of making millions in the span of a few weeks. If your like me you have these "opportunities" safely tucked away in your recycle bin faster than you can say "Spam",
Website Sales: 10 Exploding Ways To Intensify Your Website Sales
Are sales at your website weak?
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|