|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
Now, Even A Monkey Could Easily Accept Online Payments
I just came across this web site called PayDotCom.com
After reviewing the web site, I thought to myself that even a monkey could use this system to easily take orders over the Internet without a merchant account.
I'll give you 10 reasons why a monkey could do this.
1. Monkeys don't have money, right? It's absolutely free to set up an account. Once they sell a few bananas they can always upgrade their account and sell more products.
2. Monkeys don't have a lot of patience There is no pre approval to start selling. That includes your sales and thank you page. They can sell physical and/or digital bananas.
3. Monkeys don't know how to advertise. Their product will be displayed in a high-traffic marketplace when a sale is made. Plus, with all the other monkeys will be going ape over this web site which means more and more exposure.
4. Monkeys hang out in clans and will have a lot of friends that will want to sell their bananas. They can easily set up a 1, 2, or multi-tier affiliate program and mass pay all there affiliates.
5. Monkeys don't like to wait on their money because they have to buy a lot of bananas to feed their families. No worry, they will get instant payments to their account and no annoying reserves.
6. Monkeys don't like any monkey business. They won't be required to offer a 100%, 90 day money-back guarantee and will have complete control over their refund policy.
7. Monkeys know it's hard to keep track of a bunch monkey affiliates. They will be able to track their clicks, sales, and conversion stats. Plus, they can automatically e-mail them all at the same time.
8. Monkeys don't like all those flexible banana selling fees. They will all swing from the trees over a flat sales fee that can be split up by the monkey vender and monkey affiliates.
9. Monkeys eat bananas every month. Most of their loyal customers will want to buy a monthly membership. They can set up an automated monthly membership and bill them all monthly.
10. Monkeys don't know how to create web pages, links or graphics. No sweat, they will be provided with instant order buttons, secure download pages, an affiliate sign up page, an affiliate promotion area, affiliate tools, etc.
Look, I know you're not a monkey or you wouldn't be reading this right now. You can check out this incredible system at PayDotCom.com for yourself and see if you agree:
Copyright 2005 MikeFilsaime.com, Inc.
Mike Filsaime creates services and software for effective online marketing. For ways to improve your site performance you can go to http://www.MikeFilsaime.com
The Deadly Sin Of Inaction
"There is difference between knowing the path and walking the path"
Beginner?s Guide To Free For All Sites (FFAs)
For those of you who don't know what an FFA site is, it's basically a website where you can post a link/add to your website for free. Generally it is also posted to many other sites at the same time and hopefully somebody sees your link...free advertising in other words. When you post a link, you are also giving permission (whether you know it or not) to receive confirmation e-mails back from the site owner.
Ten Simple Tips To Create A Money Magnet Web Site!
Staying awake at night wondering how to pump up your sagging Internet sales?
How to Put Your Bookmark on Top Every Time
Do web surfers really bookmark websites anymore? A good friend and very successful marketer online recently said to me, "Ron, bookmarks are a complete waste of time." It was said so matter-of-factly, that we were off onto some other topic in the next breathe.
Getting Members For Your Community
If you read my first article titled BUILDING A BUSINESS WITHOUT ADVERTISING YOUR PRODUCT, then you should have at least some idea of the type on online community your visitors would be interested in. If you have not read it, reading it will give you a better understanding of this article.
6 Steps to Establish Your Expertise
Like the Internet itself, online marketing resources such as blogs, chat rooms, and user groups are vast and puzzling. On one hand they offer that elusive "promise land" of free and effective marketing. On the other, they embody a "time sink" of astronomical proportions. They have addictive qualities and their effectiveness is measured only by your own self-control.
Blog and Ping ? A Search Engine Traffic Bonanza
Everyone is talking about blogs these days as the magic money-making marketing tool. Some of the hype may actually be true, but I suggest you cut through most of what you read about blogs just long enough to understand why every business needs a blog.
8 Benefits Of Helping An Online Business Newbie
Do your remember when you first ventured out in the online business world? You probably had questions and problems along the way. Wouldn't it have been easier if you had help? When a newbie asks for your advice, educate them; answer their questions and help them solve their online business problems. If you do not have the knowledge to help them out, point them in the right direction.
The Power of Buzz
How did Hotmail gain over 12 million subscribers in 18 months? How did the very low budget movie "The Blair Witch Project" become such an incredibly successful phenomenon? The answer lies in the power of "buzz."
3 Quick and Easy Steps to Earn Money Online!
Do you own a web site that is continually failing to make you any money? Don't feel alone because 90% of the web sites on the internet are just like yours. So, what if I told you that you could earn money online, practically overnight!
The Unsung Heroes Of Internet Marketing
One of the reasons that people fail to earn anything close to a living on the Internet is that they fail to take the time to learn how to do it!
Online Sales: Easy Way To Turn Freebies Into Sales
Freebies. Freebies. Everyone loves getting things for free.
Boost Your Business in 3 Simple Steps
For all those who still think internet marketing is rocket science, it isn't.
Five Ways To Maximize Profit In Resale Rights Marketing
Product creation is usually one of the first concerns of an internet marketer. Conceptualizing a profitable idea and formulating a marketing plan to sell it is a relatively exhausting task. Not everyone is gifted with the creative juices to come up with a cutting edge concept.
How To Increase Your Profits By 40% Or More With No Extra Work!
Before I expand on the above heading, I do have a slight confession to make - you will have to do 'some' work for this process to work but I promise it really isn't much and the long-term benefits can be absolutely incredible :-)
Niche Marketing: Finding JV Partners
Joint Ventures (JVs) are one of the most powerfull techniques you can employ to get your Niche Business up and running.
Your E-Business Strategy: Is It Love ... Or Fear?
I read recently that every human thought originates from either love or fear. The more I thought about it, the more true it became. I began to apply it to business - after all, every business success or failure originates ultimately from human thought. This article examines the effects that love or fear can have on your e-business - is it love, or is it fear, that dominates the way you do business online?
Internet Marketing Promotion And Advertising Can Build Your Business
Internet marketing promotion & advertising are crucial for your website's success. Take time to create a buzz about your site and that will keep people coming back. Excited people are motivated people willing to spend money on your products. Advertising that promotes both your products and your website will keep them coming back for more. Web site traffic should be the focus of early Internet marketing promotion advertising. Many effective ways exist t generate traffic for no or little cost. Even if you do not have a large marketing budget, you can operate a successful website.
Hispanic Web Marketing - An Emerging Strategy
Major marketers in the United States have recognized the importance of the Hispanic Market since the early 1990's. Back then, only Fortune 500 companies with multi-million dollar marketing budgets started targeting this promising vertical segment through Hispanic TV, radio, and print advertising. Although still in its infancy, Hispanic marketing proved to be a crucial facet of many campaigns as marketers realized that Hispanics consume a disproportionate amount of certain products and services in relation to their discretionary income. This is especially true for industries that provide a connection to friends and family back home- such as telecommunications, wire-transfer services, and travel related services.
Five Common Misconceptions to Achieving Success with Your Online Business
How successful is your online business? Are you achieving the monetary rewards that you'd hoped to achieve when you set up your Web site?
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|