|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
9 Secrets to Kick Your Internet Marketing Efforts into Overdrive
Let's face it, most of us know the basics of Internet Marketing or how to promote websites and products on the Internet. There are plenty of ebooks on the subject if you aren't familiar. In this article however, I want to give you 9 juicy secrets that I have discovered from my own Internet marketing experience.
These Internet marketing secrets are not a replacement of the basics of website promotion. You will want to use these 9 tips in addition to pay per click advertising, having an affiliate program for your website, offering a free newsletter, and search engine marketing.
Use these website promotion tips below and success will surely follow.
1. Add a valuable resource to your website that will attract your target market. A great example of this is my website GameSecretsExposed.com . My target market is people who play xbox, ps2, and gamecube video games. When I added a free game codes section I was able to attract more video gamers from the search engines. This technique not only gave me loads of traffic but it also kept people coming back to my website. The same could work for you by adding an article directory to your website or some sort of free tutorials pertaining to the market that you want to reach.
2. Write articles pertaining to the subject of your website or product and post them to various online article directories. This not only means that you will get hundreds of websites linking back to yours but you will also get the benefit of free traffic, a higher search engine ranking for various key terms, and more opportunities for people wanting to join your affiliate program.
3. Write an ebook and give it away with resale rights and or giveaway rights. Encourage your customers or newsletter subscribers to sell or give an ebook away with their own branded affiliate link to your website. Use this Internet marketing technique and your ebooks will eventually get passed around thousands of times.
4. Give out a website toolbar or piece of software that is a valuable resource to your website visitors. You can get a programmer to design a toolbar for your website or buy a toolbar creator program. Make the toolbar easy to update so that you can notify people of new resources or newsletter updates for your website. This one idea gives me 100s of repeat visitors a month.
5. Add a forum to your website. Create sections for topics that your visitors are interested in discussing. This will encourage repeat website visitors. Forums are also a great source for producing free content for your website which search engines love.
6. Go to PrWeb.com and write a simple Press Release describing the benefits of your website. When you write your Press release be sure to add relevant keywords in the title and body of the article. If your press release is properly optimized for search engines, you could get ranked high for various key terms. You may even attract news organizations who will want to publish an article on your website.
7. Contact news reporters to run a news story or review of your website or product. I got lucky a year ago when a reporter from the Universal Press Syndicate did a review on my GameSecretsExposed.com ebook. The review was a great source of web site traffic and brand awareness.
8. Get free viral traffic from ebay. Use tip #3 in this article and sell your ebooks with resale rights on Ebay. Make sure that you have links to your website included in the ebook. Eventually, you will get hundreds of other ebay sellers promoting your website for you.
9. Start a Blog. Go to Blogger.com or Blogspot.com and open a free account. List the blog for free at my.yahoo.com. Post your articles to your blog and encourage your website visitors to subscribe and read the latest news regarding your websites topic. This helps to attract the search engines and gets you repeat visitors to your website.
And there you have it. Use these 9 secrets and you will kick your Internet marketing efforts into overdrive.
© 2005 Cecil Anderson
Cecil Anderson has been selling his own ebook online successfully for almost 2 years. Visit his website and get free resale rights that you can sell from your own website. Click Here=> Free Resale Rights Products
Silver Surfers: Successful Online Marketing to Seniors
If you are marketing to an older audience, don't discount the value of a website. People over 50 account for more than 50% of discretionary spending in the United States, and they are going online to buy. And, they have money to spend.
Marketing Your Web Site
Congratulations! Your Web Site is finished! Now what? Your first instinct is to submit to every search engine possible and leave it up to them to bring traffic to your site. Despite what you may have been told, it doesn't happen quite that way. Yes, you will need to submit to the search engines, and they will eventually bring traffic your site. It will take anywhere from 3 ? 6 months for a search engine to even get you listed. After that another year or so to make it to the top of the listings, that is, if you are extremely diligent in promoting to them monthly and following all the different rules for each search engine.
Growing Your Business In CyberSpace
A synopsis of Philippa Gamse's Presentation to the National Speakers Association, Washington DC chapter on Saturday, January 10, 2004
My Wacky Test Marketing Experiment Succeeded
In a previous article I recounted engaging in a wacky piece of test marketing ? and now I'd like to provide you with a progress report.
Want To Make Money Online? You Need To Sell What People Are Buying
For several years now, enterprising individuals like you have been trying to make money on the Internet. It's flexible, low-cost, and if you do it right, can be extremely profitable. If you're among those who have tried to succeed and have not yet found that magic formula, you may just need to re-evaluate what you're trying to sell.
Guide To Free Advertising
When I first started my internet home business, I realized that in order to make money I would have to bring visitors to my website. I didn't have a lot of extra cash laying around, and my mentality at the time was "Why would I pay for it, when I can get it for free"? So, I starting searching the internet for places that would accept an ad for my product for free. I was very happy to find literally thousands of sites willing to accept my ad.
Top 3 Free Marketing Techniques
If you have zero budget then this is the article for you. In this article I will discuss the best ways to market your website for free.
Five Common Misconceptions to Achieving Success with Your Online Business
How successful is your online business? Are you achieving the monetary rewards that you'd hoped to achieve when you set up your Web site?
How to Network Effectively to Secure Freelance Work
When freelancers ask me what type of marketing is the easiest, costs the least, and yields the best results, I don't hesitate to recommend networking. Networking satisfies two primary prerequisites to secure clients. These two prerequisites are:
Starting an Ad Campaign
Developing an ad Campaign for the Startup E-business
Sneak Up On Your Competition
Dear Internet marketers: After going through a couple of months of frustration, I finally came up with ways to "sneak up" on my competition. I thought I would save you a lot of time, money and hard work and share, my experiance with you. First allow me to state a fact: Success = Commitment = Time + Money. Think about it. If money is an issue then time increases to have success increase. Or, if Time is an issue, then money needs to be spent to maintain a path to success. The ideal commitment would be to have an equal mix of both Time and Money. Here is another fact. Something for nothing = nothing. Please allow me explain. If you receive a no cost offer, and make no attempt to investigate, and learn more about how it will benefit you, you have no commitment and nothing for joining. In other words, read training tips. Set up your account so it is functioning properly. You just made a commitment. You have at least invested something valuable, your time. Now you have something. Now build on that. Make a commitment to promote your opportunity. Start your traffic flowing and begin recruiting to have an income. If money is the issue, invest more time with email campaigns that are designed well and SPAM free. Now the sneak attack! Drive traffic to your alfiliate URL or website. Use the following: Traffic Exchanges, Banner Exchanges, Link Exchanges, (if you have our own site and control its contents). Write articles, (make sure they have your opportunity link in them.) then, publish them to the internet. Now you really did something and your commitment increased considerably, without spending a dime, but by investing a considerable amount of time. Your investment just became substantially more valuable. Finally, establish a "Brand" name. Mine is Opportunities Now Internet Marketing Services. I registered my brand with the U. S. Patent Office and Arizona Secretary of State as a TRADE NAME. Cost? About $35.00 doing it myself. That was a whileback, I don't know if those fees have changed. I use my "Brand" on everything. Letters, Newsletters, email, site submissions. This is powerful advertising! Now my personal KEYWORD is: "opportunities now internet marketing services"
Ask Questions? To Help Find The GOLD
Here's another great idea that the gurus are using to create high profit online products.
Increasing The Perceived Value of Your Product or Service
Whether online or offline, small businesses often show little faith in the quality of their service or product. Instead, they tend to focus on the limitations and lower their prices. This natural insecurity can lead to disastrous financial results because lower prices cripple your return on investment.
The 13 Hidden Treasures of Internet Marketing
Most people get into internet marketing because it looks like a good way to make money from home. These people usually don't realize that initial sales are only a small piece of the pie. Don't be like them and miss out on all the hidden treasures!
Why the Internet is an Entrepreneurs Dream
Not long ago, a vacation that entailed travelling across much of the U.S. helped me reflect a bit about my Internet business, and reminded me of the powerful advantages of doing business online. Let's consider just a few of them...
Improving Your Conversion Reduces the Need to Constantly Promote Your Sites
I just got off the phone with Michael Fortin, one of the top copywriters and conversion experts on the web.
Free Demographics or Updated Data?
During your search, you may encounter free demographic data. If data is data, then free is better, right? Not necessarily! Census data and commercial data do vary, at times so significantly that you may come to the wrong conclusion by using the latter. Let's take a look at each so that you can make the best decision when purchasing data or reports.
What The Home Shopping Networks Can Teach Us About Online Marketing
Who would have thought that a TV network dedicated to selling products on a cable network could become a success?
A Website Model That Makes Money Online
I would like to share with you one simple stratergy in creating income with your own website. This is just one method out of simply millions that you could create for yourself. Remember the internet provides no limits. This is one example that does work for me, and may give you an insight into exactly a website model, that you may like to put into action for yourself. Affiliate marketing and/or sales of any kind on the internet, requires a real commitment, as I am sure you do already realize. The internet is really one of the greatest training grounds in the world for sales. You can try and fail many times, until you find that system and approach that will work for you. But the commitment that you show in meeting this challenge, will be a lesson that you will always remember. Success is always achieved in no matter what you do, through simple hard work. There is no easy path to success, but when you achieve the success you are after, there is no greater feeling. So lets begin. In this example my website, which for the purposes of this article i will call '????'. I will give you the exact profit breakdowns.
Make Use of the Signature Line in Your Email
Think about it, how many emails do you send out every day? How many of these forwarded jokes, pictures, stories etc do you receive every week?
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|