|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
How You Can Make Your Ad Command Attention
There are lots of ads for lots of product out there , so it is very easy for your ad to get lost in the shuffle. To avoid this, you must do all that you can do to make sure that your ad gets noticed. Here are some things that you can do to ensure that your ad commands attention.
1. Place colorful graphs, pie charts and other charts in your ad copy. Use charts that will grab a person's eye and also support your product claims. For example, if you are selling a product that boosts website traffic, a screenshot of your site's traffic stats can be very effective.
2. Highlight buying incentives like free bonuses and money back guarantees. You could place them in boxes or in front of a different colored background.
3. Use short sentences or sentence fragments in the body of your ad copy. A short burst of words can catch a skimmer's eye with one quick glance.
4. Highlight all the important keywords and phrases in your ad copy. You could use bolding, underlining and color to highlight the important words. I see keywords both bolded and highlited in yellow in many ads nowadays.
5. Always remember that we live in a visual world. Place attention grabbing pictures above and within your ad copy. A powerful technique is to use before and after pictures of people using your product.
6. Use a headline that catches the attention of your target audience. One of the most effective ways is to use a free offer as your headline. The "shocking claim" headline can also be effective, provided that you can back up your claim, of course.
7. Make your ad's keywords and phrases stand out by enlarging the text. This technique works wonders with headlines and sub headlines.
8. Make your products list of benefits and features stand out by using a symbol in front of each of them. The symbol could be a dash, solid circle, star, etc.
9. Use sub headlines to break up your ad copy andto capture a skimmers eye. You could make them even more powerful by highlighting them with color.
10. Use attention grabbing adjectives to describe your product. For example sizzling, incredible, high power, ultramodern, killer, eye popping, etc. But, be careful not to overdo it.
Using the above methods should dramatically improve the chances that your ad will get noticed by potential customers. And that is the first step to ultimately making the sale.
Copyright 2005 Ronald Gibson
Ronald Gibson is a Web Designer and Web Marketer. He is the Webmaster of AffiliateUtopia.com, which offers information about some of the best money making opportunities on the Web. For more information, visit: http://www.affiliateutopia.com/
All Along the Digital Watchtower
It's no secret interactive (web-based) marketing has arrived. The IDC research group just released a study in late June of this year indicating 99.9% of a survey of executives and entrepreneurs said they currently conduct online marketing activities, or, are in the process of implementing or initiating some form of interactive marketing. The problem or challenge that many of these executives (marketing, management, etc.) and entrepreneurs (marketing, principals, etc.) have is how do they measure their online presence?
Idiotic Marketers Who Waste Time Should be Shot
Ok, that's a little harsh for a title but you know what?
Top Ten Ways to Attract Targeted Local Customers With Online Marketing
Does your business have a Web site? Have you missed the idea that it can be your 24/7 virtual marketing machine? Do you wonder how it could bring you minions more customers and clients to your "brick and mortar" location?
Road Map to Internet Marketing Success
Today, the internet has become part of our life. We communicate, trade, and find entertainment over the internet. It makes our life simple, easier and get faster communication. Evertyhing is done by one simple click.
Five Step In To A Successful Online Shopping Business..
Before you set out to explore the online shopping market you should do some planning, take a piece of paper and pen and write down the steps that will help to bring in traffic to your website.
5 Fast Ways to Improve Your Website
Building a website is easy. Building a successful e-business is another thing altogether. How to make the most of your web presence? Here's five easy tips to maximize your site.
The Most Important Aspect Of Internet Marketing Ever
How to Make Money from People Who Type the Wrong Web Address
How many people visit your web site but type in the wrong address? You'd be surprised! What happens to them if they try to reach a page you've deleted? In either event, they'll get what is known as a '404 error'. This means you have lost sales - and confidence in your web site, which means they'll never revisit. But there is a solution.
Ive Started My Own Online Business...Now What?
People ask me this question all the time! The "Now What" part is what grabbed my attention. There is so much more than just having an online presence. Just because you have a web site does not mean your work is done. You need to constantly promote, promote, and promote.
Become a Star: 10 Do-It-Yourself Publicity Techniques to Build Buzz for Your Online Business
Public relations is popular because it is very cost-effective and it works. If you send out one press release, for example, and it gets into print, it could generate more interest in your product or service.
Its All About The Leads: Publishing to Capture Profits
All online businesses are nothing more than lead capturing machines. They capture traffic from search engines and links from other sources and turn that traffic into leads which turn into sales of products and services being sold on their sites.
The Niche Website Naming Secret
Today I was optimizing a couple new websites for search engines. I went through my list of optimization techniques. Keywords in page title? Check. Keywords in page headings? Check. Keywords in page file name? Check. Keywords in offsite link anchor text? How could I accomplish that?
10 Search Tips for Internet Marketers
From kids to the old, everybody searches and search engines provide search tips to help searchers get more relevant result.
Be Different And Profit
I've just spent 3 hours surfing the web and found 47 different Internet Marketing courses. I read every single sales page and decided not to buy ANY of them.
Internet Marketing ? Have a Beer With Your Own Internet Marketing Consultant
Did you ever wish that you could sit at the feet of an Internet marketing master?
Book Yourself Solid Tip: Cash In On The Brilliant, Creative And Quirky You!
What do Donald Trump, Oprah Winfrey and Robin Williams have in common? These successful icons never present a watered down version of themselves to the world. So why then do most professionals play it safe and hide their creativity, quirkiness, spirit, spark and passion?
El Marketing, Das Marketing, Le Marketing
While reviewing site stats, I noticed 18 foreign countries as domain origins. This prompts my curiosity. Should I hone my marketing efforts to serve these visitors effectively in their native tongue? My college age daughter studies French, German, and Spanish simultaneously. The Word "marketing" is an "American" word she informs me; distinguished in Spanish, German, and French with slight nuance. Although my daughter learns conversations in Spanish, German, and French, much more talk is in Chinese.
Now, Even A Monkey Could Easily Accept Online Payments
I just came across this web site called PayDotCom.com
Becoming A Successful Internet Entrepreneur
You're motivated to run your own business, aren't you?
There is Hidden a Successful Formula in Everything
Although many say that things change on the net, still what worked before keeps working. You can advertise with start pages or banner exchanges. They are both good tools. They can be the 'Greatest Advertising Technique" to you, although some say that they are outdated.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|