|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
10 Unique, Free Product Bonuses
Are you looking for something unique or unusual that you can use as a free product bonus? Here are 10 that not only fit your needs, but are useful as well.
1. eBook Of Reviews - Publish an ebook of things that are related to your target audience. You could review products, web sites, movies, etc.
2. Offline Directory - Create an online directory of offline resources that your customers would be interested in. Include names, phone numbers, addresses, how long in business, etc.
3. E-mail Alerts - Allow your customers to sign up to an e-mail alert list. You would then send them an alert whenever you find out news or information that could affect their life or business.
4. Round Table Chat - Schedule a group internet chat with people your customers would want to meet and talk to. These could be people in your industry or could be other customers who are using your product.
5. Personal Notes File - Collect notes that you've taken about your industry and compile them into a downloadable file or ebook.
6. Statistics Report - Compile a report of different statistics that's related to your customers purchase. It could be surveys, tests, special studies, etc.
7. E-mail Lessons - Teach a class via email about a subject your customers want to learn. Email them study materials, worksheets, assignments, etc. Make it fun and interesting and not just another sales pitch.
8. Profile eBook - Publish a profile ebook or report of people your target audience are interested in. You can list their birthdays, interests, age, hobbies, etc.
9. To Do List Or Instructions - Publish a list of instructions or things to do in order to accomplish a particular goal or process that your customers might be interested in. This could be a new or unique use for your product or service.
10. Sample Of Another Product - Give customers a free sample of one of your other products as a bonus. It could be a basic version, excerpt, limited service, etc. Just make sure it's something useful that the customer will appreciate.
How to Network Effectively to Secure Freelance Work
When freelancers ask me what type of marketing is the easiest, costs the least, and yields the best results, I don't hesitate to recommend networking. Networking satisfies two primary prerequisites to secure clients. These two prerequisites are:
Attitude - The Marketers Most Important Trait
Attitude is a key part of each of us. A central part of our make-up, who we are as individuals. It is also a major factor whether you succeed at what you do or fail. Your attitude about life can give you many different outcomes to a situation, the choice is up to you.
Time Management And Organization For Online Marketers
TIME DEMON. For online marketers, time is one of their most important assets -- time spent marketing and selling their products. But often, organizing information (i.e. ad copies, sales letters and contact addresses) and managing this information eat up much of online marketer's time. Precious time that could have otherwise been spent selling products and earning money.
How Internet Marketeres Can Create Their Own Powerful Niche... Even In an Over-Crowded Industry!
For some reason, people who look to the internet to make more money or start their own online business are drawn to the internet marketing or home business industries. Ironically, these marketers (and I was one of them!) become affiliates for "make money from home" products, or buy reprint rights for the same, and thus try to sell something they have no experience in.
Internet Marketing - Advantages and Disadvantages
Everyone seems to be jumping on the internet marketing bandwagon lately. In the race to get their business online, many successful businesses forget to ask themselves some tough questions about what they are doing, what their expectations are and what their plan is to meet those expectations.
Sales Marketing: 10 Blockbuster, High Octane Strategies To Explode Your Website Sales And Profits
Do you want to ignite sales at your website?
The Right Way to Use Other People?s Articles on Your Website
Article Marketing Creates a Steady Flow of Fresh Content
I don't know what you are promoting, or what methods you prefer, but I'll bet I know one thing for sure. When you post an ad, display a banner, or enter your site into a traffic rotation, you want people to take the time to look at your offer.
How Knowing Your Customer via Direct Marketing Helps Your Online Business to Prosper
What is direct marketing? Put simply, direct marketing is a process of recording information about your customer's response to a planned marketing activity.
Interactive Content ? Blogs, Forums, and Feedback ? What Does Your Web Site Need?
The business principle of continued contact and online relationship building has given rise to the popularity of online business blogs, forums and feedback opportunities. Interactive online communication define the web site owners as experts in the eyes of visitors, and serve as a promotional vehicle for other products and services that the business seeks to sell. Continued, interactive contact can bring many benefits, such as:
How To Create Your Own *24/7 Little Sales Machines* In 5 Simple Steps
Here's an astonishing fact guaranteed to excite you...
Your Personal Fortune Is In Your Words!
What is the most important skill you can possess as an Internet Marketer?
Profitable Online Marketing - Guaranteed!
When you boil it right down, there are really only three things that you need to do exceedingly well to market your business effectively online, and you should think of all three simultaneously with each new advertising campaign you entertain.
The Magic Upsell Technique
Just like the infamous thank you page that a buyer is forwarded to before an actual purchase made popular by none other than Mike Filsaime, the same goes for upselling. What is upselling?
Shopping Search Engines, The Benefits and Explanations
The Shopping Search Engines are a new breed on the Internet market, they are a research tool for both consumers and retailers. Using a shopping search engine the consumer can search at once more than one merchants, products and look at the prices in only one place. The shopping search engine is a software that puts together a number of online stores. They sell the products from thousands of merchants through their interface. To get their products listed in the shopping search engines the retailers usually pay a per click fee and startup fee. In some cases the shopping search engines rate the quality of the merchants and promote them if the their ratings are high.
The Rats Are Winning the Rat Race
There was this great entrepreneur who came up with a genius idea. He went and bought eggs; lot's of eggs and paid 5 cents per egg. Then he painted the eggs and sold them for 3 cents. While doing this he became a millionaire. How in the world did he do this?
The 3 Keys To Business Victories
No matter what business you are in there is a high chance of failure. Why? Because most people don't do the research and keep the right focus needed to succeed.
10 Resourceful Ways to Recycle Digital or Small-ticket Products
Have your product sales slowed down? Do you want to give a new lease of life to one of your digital or small-ticket products?
Using This One Simple Word Helped Triple My Sites Profits
This article is very important.
Getting Some Good Ol Internet Real Estate
Real estate has made many people large amounts of money in the offline world, no doubt. But is there a way we can utilize the same concepts from the offline world and bring them online?
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|