|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
10 Creative Ways to Sell and Market Resale Rights Products Offline
Are you having a tough time selling that ebook or resale rights product online? Is the online market for your info product over saturated? Maybe your ebook is too niche focused and doesn't draw much traffic from online keyword searches.
Let's not get discouraged. It's time to do something about those lackluster ebook sales.
It's time to think outside the box with ten of the best methods for selling any ebook, software or resale rights product offline.
1. Copy the Resale Rights product onto a CD. Use the included ebook or website graphics to print CD stickers or CD labels. Now it will be easier for you to market your ebooks offline. This works especially well with Niche resell products. Example: recipe ebooks, special interests, finance software, and ect.
2. Write ads for your ebooks and software and place them in offline classifieds such as pennysavers, townshoppers or thriftynickles papers. Any of the classified ads newspapers will do. Don't spend too much. Start small and test your ads. Take notice of other ads that sell information products.
3. With your resale rights product copied onto CDs, start selling them to friends and relatives. This works great if you are selling digital products targeted to specific niches such as losing weight ebooks or how to make crafts ebooks.
4. Sell your resale rights ebook or software at cooking parties. Do you sell cookware or throw cookware parties? You could sell a recipe ebook or offer it as a bonus gift at your next sales party. You can try this technique with Mary Kay and Avon or most any party sales type program.
6. Allow small business owners to resell ebooks on a consignment basis (meaning you split the revenue once the sale is made). Make arrangements with local business owners to offer the ebook on CD at their retail stores with no up front cost to them. Try to match the theme of the ebooks or software with the theme of the retail store. Just place a small display on the front counter and watch the sales pour in.
7. Provide fundraising opportunities to schools, non profits, Churches, and youth groups. Just copy your ebooks onto CD as mentioned in idea #1. Call on some non profit groups and tell them that you provide fund raising opportunities at no up front cost. Explain that they can resell ebooks and software and get a large percentage of every sale.
8. Market your digital products as giveaway incentives for local businesses. Ebooks and software can be used as customer incentives by local businesses. For example: Get free software to help you mange your finances when you stop in to open a new checking account.
9. Sell those resale rights products and ebooks door to door. Why not? It works for Mary Kay doesn't it?
10. Put up a sales display at a flea market ... Offer them for $5 a CD. OK, so I saved the best idea for last. ;)
Discover how to successfully market and sell ebooks online and offline. A complete database of Niche Products on popular topics to help earn you money. http://www.NicheProfitZone.com
© Cecil Anderson
Set up your own business today. Get free access to 23 software Products with free resale rights. Get free resale rights
Viral Marketing! Are You Missing Out?
Many of you are reading this article because you would like to further promote your Internet business and are looking for new ways in which to do this. You have read lots of articles covering various Internet Marketing techniques and are still looking for the "Holy Grail" strategy that will take your website to a higher level. After all, others are achieving this so why shouldn't you.
The Power Of Cross Promoting
Cross promotion is, without doubt, a powerful technique used by many people to increase the exposure of their products or services when they start their Online Business.
Getting Members For Your Community
If you read my first article titled BUILDING A BUSINESS WITHOUT ADVERTISING YOUR PRODUCT, then you should have at least some idea of the type on online community your visitors would be interested in. If you have not read it, reading it will give you a better understanding of this article.
Making Your Money Work For You ? And Not The Other Way Around!
Most people spend their entire lives working hard for someone else. What most people do not realize is that there is a better way. How about if instead of you working every day for your money, your money worked for you, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year?
Four Steps To Eliminate Frustration and Turn Your Online Failure Into Internet Success
OK, you've been bustin' your butt trying to make money online, but it's just not working out.
Niche Marketing and Finding Your Way to Profits
If you haven't heard the word 'niche' being batted around by Internet Marketers then you haven't been listening. Finding a niche has become the antidote to competing in overly saturated online markets.
Have You Got Your Ear To The Ground Or Your Head In The Sand?
What happened on your website yesterday? What about last week or last month? How about in the past hour? How many visitors come to your website as a result of using a search engine? How long do people stay on your website for on average? Which pages do your visitors go to?
How To Make Money Online With Your Website
So you have a website that has been a white elephant up to now, zero traffic and no sales and you are wondering how everyone else seems to be able to make money excepting you?
Traditional Mediums versus Search Engine Positioning
Internet Marketing And Public Speaking: Ten Tips For When The Twain Shall Meet
Internet marketing and public speaking? Not quite ham and eggs, is it?
How To Create An Automated Income Producer
One of my favorite net marketing tasks is creating a FREE report or e-course and watching it fill with subscribers on an autoresponder.
Online Sales: Easy Way To Turn Freebies Into Sales
Freebies. Freebies. Everyone loves getting things for free.
Top 7 Internet Marketing Sites for 2005
Are you confused by what really works when marketing your business online?
No-Holds-Barred Conversations with Dan Lok - Part 2
Question: How to deal with ultra skeptical offline or be it Internet surfers in order to reassure them and get them to happily open up their wallets?
Health Effects of Internet Marketing
It may not rank as a killer like heart disease or cancer, but the rush by many to participate in internet marketing could be putting them at risk of developing serious health problems both in the short and the longer term. The aim of this article is to help you avoid those effects and to prosper - painlessly!
From Niche Marketing to Fragmentation
Think about something Bill Cosby said and ask yourself "how does this apply to your current marketing. Cosby stated "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."
Internet Marketing: 10 Killer Internet Marketing Tips To Multiply Your Sales
Hello, do you feel low because sales at your website is down?
Magic Of Direct Response Website
For a web site to make the most money it must be a direct response web site. That does not mean that sites with contents do not make money. But for a small business owner the direct response website is the key to real profits.
Website Sales: 10 Magical Awesome Tactics To Multiply Your Orders
Do you want to open the floodgate of orders at your website?
3 Steps To Online Marketing Competence!
Whoever said knowledge is power, was wrong.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|