|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
20 Amazing Ways To Jump Start Your Sales
1. Find a strategic business partner. Look for ones that have the same objective. You can trade leads, share marketing info, sell package deals, etc.
2. Brand your name and business. You can easily do this by just writing articles and submitting them to e-zines or web sites for republishing.
3. Start an auction on your web site. The type of auction could be related to the theme of your site. You'll draw traffic from auctioneers and bidders.
4. Remember to take a little time out of your day or week to brainstorm. New ideas are usually the difference between success and failure.
5. Model other successful business or people. I'm not saying out right copy them, but practice some of the same habits that have made them succeed.
6. Take risks to improve your business. Sometimes businesses don't want to advertise unless it's free, sometimes you have to spend money to get results.
7. Include emotional words in your advertisements. Use ones like love, security, relief, freedom, happy, satisfaction, fun, etc.
8. Ask people online to review your web site. You can use the comments you get to improve your web site or you may turn the reviewer into a customer.
9. Out source part of your workload. You'll save on most employee costs. You could out source your secretarial work, accounting, marketing, etc.
10. Combine a product and service together in a package deal. It could increase your sales. If you're selling a book, offer an hour of consulting with it.
11. When you make your first sale, follow-up with the customer. You could follow-up with a "thank you" email and include an advertisement for other products you sell. You could follow-up every few months.
12. You could upsell to your customers. When they're at your order page, tell them about a few extra related products you have for sale. They could just add it to their original order.
13. Tell your customers if they refer four customers to your web site, they will receive a full rebate of their purchase price. This will turn one sale into three sales.
14. When you sell a product, give your customers the option of joining an affiliate program so they can make commissions selling your product. This will multiply the sale you just made.
15. Sell the reprint/reproduction rights to your products. You could include an ad on or with the product for other products you sell. You could make sales for the reproduction rights and sales on the back end product.
16. You could cross promote your product with other businesses' products in a package deal. You can include an ad or flyer for other products you sell and have other businesses selling for you.
17. When you ship out or deliver your product, include a coupon for other related products you sell in the package. This will attract them to buy more products from you.
18. Send your customers a catalog of add-on products for the original product they purchased. This could be upgrades, special services, attachments, etc. If they enjoy your product they will buy the extra add-ons.
19. Sell gift certificates for your products. You'll make sales from the purchase of the gift certificate, when the recipient cashes it in. They could also buy other items from your web site.
20. Send your customers free products with their product package. The freebies should have your ad printed on them. It could be bumper stickers, ball caps, t-shirts etc. This will allow other people to see your ad and order.
V.Anantha Krishnan is a resident webmaster of http://www.ebook-retailers.com/index.html You will find great ebooks on various topics here.
Please join our Free Online Auction eCourse. Recieve articles regularly. mailto:" firstname.lastname@example.org"
PPC and SEO - Inhouse Vs. Outsource
Any small business owner in a B2B or B2C market has struggled with the decision - should you outsource your internet marketing to a full-service marketing firm, or should you bring employees in-house for your marketing team? First you need to define your marketing goals - are you building a long-term brand or just bringing a new product or service to market? Do you have sufficient capital to support a marketing team? Your budget for advertising (ie, Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing) should be taken into account when considering your marketing budget - for online companies this is the largest single cost.
The Paradigm Shift of Internet Marketing
There is a trend going on in the world of internet marketing. If you truly open your eyes and pay attention to everything in the internet marketing world, you will notice this specific trend that is rapidly invading our email inboxes from every internet marketing guru out there. This trend is a marketing shift from text ebooks to more high valued products like multimedia online presentations and software products.
One of the Golden Rules of Internet Marketing
In my opinion, one of the 'Golden Rules' of Internet marketing has to be the following:
Believability - Youve Either Got It or You Aint!
Believability is what's missing, and the majority of all businesses have the same problem. They advertise Institutionally, they fail to inform and educate their potential customers, they believe (and sometimes it's true), that they have the best product/service in their field. Trouble is, the customer usually doesn't appreciate that fact! Big Problem.
New Form of Click Fraud Discovered
If you use PPC advertising and are in a highly competitive market, you can't afford not to read this.
Why Niche Marketing Yields Good Profits
Have you ever been told to find your niche? In business, finding your niche can prove both profitable and personally rewarding.
Website Sales: 10 Magical Awesome Tactics To Multiply Your Orders
Do you want to open the floodgate of orders at your website?
Catapult Your Marketing Success With Joint Ventures
There are many ways to make money on the internet. All methods however, come with a price-tag. For starters, you will probably need to purchase basic business software and relevant learning materials. Planning and developing your ideas will definitely require dedication and perseverance all along the way.
Internet Marketing Is No Big Secret
You Do Not Need To Be An Internet Marketing Guru Just follow seven, (not so easy) steps to success. 1. emal campaigns:(followup, autoresponders, etc.) advertising copy (ad title and content). Be sure your campaign has an eye catching title accompanied by well thoughtout meaningful content. Then follow up your campaign using autoresponders. 2. ad tracking: Without knowing the response rate to your campaign, your "shooting in the dark". This is probably the most important part of successful advertising and marketing. It may take several attempts to "tweak" your ads for just the right combination of title and content. 3. search engine placement (appropriate keywords with high ranking KEI value. (10 or more, the higher the better). Use http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/ to find the right KEYWORDS relavant to your website. 4. Join forums and Groups: Ask questions and contribute your knowledge. (This will allow you to place your site URL in your signature line, which in turn creates an inbound link for you, (important for search engine placement) Forums, Blogs, and Groups provide an excellent source for FREE advertising. Forum members share their experience with other members. This is not idle chat. Provide the forum with some quality input regarding your various experiences and opportunities. Watch for the feedback. Guess what? You can include your site's URL in your signature line. This is a great free advertising. 5. Traffic Exhanges, and Link Exchanges. Many link exchanges are free. Go to http://www.best-web-directories.com/ for a complete listing of link exchanges. 6. Publish Articles, ie., "How to bake the best cookies" or "How to repair a hole in the wall". Just make sure you have your opportunity link included. Then submit those articles to Search Engines. This will lend credibility to your site. 7. Be prepared to invest capital, money. If you think you can earn money without investing money, you're dreaming. Those "free" memberships are your "test period" to see first hand what the program offers, does it fit your need, will it produce leads, money, traffic, etc., if so invest. Here's a warning though, stay within a budget. The quickest way to go broke is by being a PAID JOINER. Make sure this program is what you need, you understand how it works, and you can utilize it within the skill level you have. If you are a "newbie, state of the art training is a priority. Find a program that provides FREQUENT state of the art training. Does this work? You bet! When I launched my website on February 2005, I started with 600 hits. Now I am enjoying 3500 hits PER DAY, an astonishing improvement. That means my site is tracking One Million hits on a year to year basis. Babe Ruth gives us another clue. Babe hit an amazing number of home runs. His record of home runs was incredible, but, his record of striking out still stands undefeated. Therein lies another insight. Success is doing until you find what works. Failure is the by product of successful people. I hope I offered you some helpful information. As I said in the beginning, it is not necessary to be an Internet Marketing Guru to have success on the Internet. Happy Marketing, your online friend, Opportunities Now Internet Marketing Services For more information about us, use KEYWORD: "opportunities now internet marketing services" in any major Search Engine.
Sneak Up On Your Competition
Dear Internet marketers: After going through a couple of months of frustration, I finally came up with ways to "sneak up" on my competition. I thought I would save you a lot of time, money and hard work and share, my experiance with you. First allow me to state a fact: Success = Commitment = Time + Money. Think about it. If money is an issue then time increases to have success increase. Or, if Time is an issue, then money needs to be spent to maintain a path to success. The ideal commitment would be to have an equal mix of both Time and Money. Here is another fact. Something for nothing = nothing. Please allow me explain. If you receive a no cost offer, and make no attempt to investigate, and learn more about how it will benefit you, you have no commitment and nothing for joining. In other words, read training tips. Set up your account so it is functioning properly. You just made a commitment. You have at least invested something valuable, your time. Now you have something. Now build on that. Make a commitment to promote your opportunity. Start your traffic flowing and begin recruiting to have an income. If money is the issue, invest more time with email campaigns that are designed well and SPAM free. Now the sneak attack! Drive traffic to your alfiliate URL or website. Use the following: Traffic Exchanges, Banner Exchanges, Link Exchanges, (if you have our own site and control its contents). Write articles, (make sure they have your opportunity link in them.) then, publish them to the internet. Now you really did something and your commitment increased considerably, without spending a dime, but by investing a considerable amount of time. Your investment just became substantially more valuable. Finally, establish a "Brand" name. Mine is Opportunities Now Internet Marketing Services. I registered my brand with the U. S. Patent Office and Arizona Secretary of State as a TRADE NAME. Cost? About $35.00 doing it myself. That was a whileback, I don't know if those fees have changed. I use my "Brand" on everything. Letters, Newsletters, email, site submissions. This is powerful advertising! Now my personal KEYWORD is: "opportunities now internet marketing services"
How To Use Database Marketing To Skyrocket Your Online Profits
Database Marketing is the gathering and storing of specific information about your prospects or customers. This information is usually stored in a database program on your computer. You would then use the information to market and advertise to them. It can save you time and money because you can target your promotional efforts to your best prospects or customers.
To Make the Most Dollars, Make The Most Sense
The world of Internet marketing isn't all it's cracked up to be. In fact, it can be a brutally cold one. Believe me, I learned the hard way.
Im Talking, But is Anyone Listening?
Internet marketing is a wonderful thing, but it has it's drawbacks. For instance, if you own a brick and mortar store you have a *physical* presence that gets noticed. Customers will find you purely by chance by walking or driving down the street where your store is located. If they didn't know you existed before, they do now.
Web Marketers - Get Some Professional Help!
There is lots of freelance help available on the internet, from writers, editors, proofreaders and other professionals in the writing industry to software developers, graphic designers, web designers and all manner of other technical and business specialists.
Are You Willing To Pay The Price?
Do you believe that there is a price to pay in anything and everything? I do. But I am not necessarily referring to monetary terms. I am not strictly talking about the dollars you hand out when you buy something either.
Beware the Click Without the Conversion
Why is this funny?
5 Fast Ways to Improve Your Website
Building a website is easy. Building a successful e-business is another thing altogether. How to make the most of your web presence? Here's five easy tips to maximize your site.
All Along the Digital Watchtower
It's no secret interactive (web-based) marketing has arrived. The IDC research group just released a study in late June of this year indicating 99.9% of a survey of executives and entrepreneurs said they currently conduct online marketing activities, or, are in the process of implementing or initiating some form of interactive marketing. The problem or challenge that many of these executives (marketing, management, etc.) and entrepreneurs (marketing, principals, etc.) have is how do they measure their online presence?
Guide To Free Advertising
When I first started my internet home business, I realized that in order to make money I would have to bring visitors to my website. I didn't have a lot of extra cash laying around, and my mentality at the time was "Why would I pay for it, when I can get it for free"? So, I starting searching the internet for places that would accept an ad for my product for free. I was very happy to find literally thousands of sites willing to accept my ad.
How Do You Make Gold Online Without A Database?
That is a great question!
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|