|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
10 Marketing Tips for Entrepreneurs
Nothing happens in business until a sale is made. Marketing is simply about getting new customers and keeping them. If you're not doing something everyday to market and promote your business, your competitors are. Here are ten easy-to-implement tips to effectively market and grow your business:
1. Partner with large email database list owners and offer to cross promote each oher. The list owner will advertise your event, product, or service to their email database and you'll offer to do the same to your list.
2. Create your own blog which is an online journal with frequently updated posts to entertain and excite existing and potential customers. It's more personal and immediate then a website and keeps people engaged and hopefully coming back for more. You can even create one for free at www.blogger.com.
3. Create an educational or promotional DVD movie of your business to increase sales and spread word-of-mouth. It's not as expensive as you may think: www.paytribute.net cost effectively produces high-quality, personalized DVD movies for clients.
4. If you want to increase word-of-mouth fast, do something beyond normal industry expectations. For example, Mr. Lube offers fast and affordable tune-up service to customers right on the spot, without having to leave the car, while offering coffee, cappuccino, and a fresh newspaper.
5. Always ask happy clients for endorsements or testimonials and put them on your website and other marketing collateral. They're worth their weight in gold. Try to get some recognizable names in your community for additional cachet.
6. Put a special offer or product advertorial on every invoice and statement you send out. Likewise, you can also negotiate a deal with another company to advertise your product or service on all their invoices for a percentage of revenues from placed orders.
7. Make your business cards stand out and be natural keepers. Offer important information on the back such as emergency phone numbers, a map, or special dates to remember. Have a slogan that offers a powerful benefit statement to your prospective customer.
8. Offer special bonus packages with your product or service offering. Get corporate sponsors to give away products as part of the bonus package in exchange for free exposure.
9. Align your business with a cause or charity. Give back to your community. Customers appreciate doing business with companies that are bettering their communities and the environment and being good corporate citizens.
10. Post frequently in online message boards/forums relevant to your business or expertise. Include your signature and offer tips and valuable advice. Eventually you will begin gaining word-of-mouth exposure as a leader in your field. Posting messages with your company information also helps to increase your search engine rankings and drive traffic to your site.
[Excerpted from Sharif Khan's new ebooklet: "101 Ways to Market Your Business"].
Sharif Khan is a professional speaker, writer, coach, and author of Psychology of the Hero Soul, an inspirational book on awakening the hero within and developing people's leadership potential. For more information, visit http://www.herosoul.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:(416)417-1259.
Copyright © 2005 Sharif Khan
The 3 Rules To Maximizing Profits From Banner Ads
Placing those ads on your site are designed to do just one thing, make you and the advertiser money. No it's not rocket science but there is a science to doing it right.
A Frugal Internet Marketing Strategy That Works!
So you finally created the website that your business or brand needs to market globally, but nobody is clicking on your site and the phone never rings. It seems that you have immediately become fodder for those other marketers to sell you their manuals about web marketing, but you might as well have spent your website development money on a gym membership.
Marketing Using Minisites
When it comes to making money online, there are a wide variety of web sites with different graphics and copy with some being very detailed and some not. The important thing is that both generate cash. If you have a home based internet business and are interested in marketing and selling your product, but don't have a lot of money to invest in a fancy, professionally created Web site, then you should consider setting up minisites for your various products.
3 Steps To Online Marketing Competence!
Whoever said knowledge is power, was wrong.
Stitching Up a Niche
I am a great admirer of businesses that serve and market to one or a small number of niches. It's such a great business model and one of the fastest ways to grow a business. I know one marketer who develops websites exclusively for life coaches, another business that develops marketing programs for the spa and pool industry, and another business that specializes in providing tax services for clergy. And they're all busy!
Website Sales: 10 Stimulating Words That Make People Buy
There are certain mesmerizing words that when used effectively can make people buy from you and increase your sales.
How to Start a Successful Import Business Using the Internet
The Internet has opened up a whole new era of business opportunities. Falling trade barriers combining with easy access to trade information thanks to the Internet have created dramatic possibilities and sparked the growth of global online trade in virtually every area.
Website Promotion With Content Exchanges
Ever hear about an idea that is so simple yet so powerful, you wonder why you hadn't thought of it before?
Online Network Marketing 101B - Basic Must Steps to Follow to be a Successful Marketer
In my earlier article, "Online Network Marketing 101A", I wrote the first three things that you have to do in order for you to start your career to be a successful marketer.
10 Mind Blowing Ways To Increase Your Sales
1. Show your prospects how much enthusiasm you have for your product and business. If you're convincing enough, they will be enthusiastic too.
Make Internet Marketing Work for You Via RSS
RSS marketing is a tool used by many on the Internet to deliver advertisements, emails, customer support responses, ezines to clients and potential clients without the concern of Spam filters hindering the receipt of the email. Spam filters have created serious problems for companies marketing through email and almost 65% of the emails you send are not even opened by the recipient. This really will hurt your business if you do not find a way to get your information to clients and potential clients. That is what RSS marketing is all about, getting your information directly to the client and potential client.
Got Some L.A.F.S.?
Could you use some laughs? I'll bet you could, especially if they increased your online sales. And, no, I'm not talking about jokes, cartoons, and riddles.
Resources for Starting an Online Business
Anyone trying to start an Online business needs to have a number of resources before it is possible to build and promote a successful website. The following are essential tools that I have found very valuable.
Internet Marketing ? A Maze In A Haze?
Internet marketing, website marketing, call it what you will, can be a bit like a maze. You charge off down one route......dead end. Someone sends you off down another route with a big smile on their face.......another dead end. Another route looks promising.......until it fizzles out and you reach another dead end. You can't cheat by looking over the hedge, it's about 20 feet high! A big ladder so you can get a good view? No, they've all been hidden. None left on the planet! Except those in the vaults of the internet gurus, you suspect.
New Form of Click Fraud Discovered
If you use PPC advertising and are in a highly competitive market, you can't afford not to read this.
How To Be An Internet Marketing Champion
How bad do you want to make money on the internet? You know thousands of people are doing it and maybe you've had a little success. But do you really want your own business operating 24 hours a day making money for you?
The Biggest Internet Marketing Mistake Victorias Secret Will Never Make
Victoria's Secret has about 1500 retail stores, a world class catalog, and according to Alexa.com, a website that is consistently in the top 100 websites on the plenet, as measured by traffic.
The Internet F-Word
For the last several months I've been collecting and organizing links for the free Christian Resource Center. Now that the public area is up and the members' area is well under construction, I'm running into one problem: the Internet F-word.
I Hate Asking for Referrals! ? 6 Proven Methods for Getting a Flood of Referrals Without Asking
Yes, I admit it - I hate asking for referrals - don't you? Be honest. Doesn't your heart start to pump faster and hands start to sweat even thinking about asking a customer for a referral?
Golf Pros Jet to be Sold early 2006 -- Market NOW to Make Large Deposit
Marketing gurus travel all over...Malaysia, London, San Francisco ..so make plans to go along on your jet in '06.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|