|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
Six Lesser-Known Online Marketing Ideas
Uniqueness is what separates each business, its services and its products. The difference gives buyers and on-line visitors a way of measuring this against that. It also makes the difference on their decision to buy.
Showing these differences takes creativity and unique ideas. Ideas that aren't too far out for the regular person to understand yet also say, "Hey, wake up, this is different.
Here are six Internet marketing ideas that might just help you demonstrate your difference.
1. To increase people reading your whole copy, place a hidden link in your ad copy and then ask people to find it. Give them a prize for finding it or a freebie, like an ebook by clicking on that link.
2. Start a members-only web site. Tell visitors what they will get for access. Offer them a free membership for something in exchange. Example: (1) having a advertising paragraph about your product on their web site, (2) posting your banner on their home page, or (3) an ad in their ezine for a certain period (balance the dollars). This is a powerful way to get more advertising on a limited budget.
3. Increase your popularity on other people's discussion boards or blogs? Exchange their mentioning your product or service on certain discussion boards in exchange for a product or services of yours. This requires tracking, however, they are testimonials and extremely valuable. This is also called viral marketing.
4. Give your visitors an instant article directory. Tell your visitors they can instantly add a free article directory to their web site by linking to yours. Just place your ad or banner ad on top of the article directory for your main product or service. All those links can add up to a large amount of traffic for your web site.
5. You can exchange articles; yours can be posted on their site and theirs on yours.
6. Create a web book website to stand out. Market it was a free web book. Design the website with a title page, table of contents, chapters, etc. Then place your ad or banner for your product or service on the top and bottom of every page.
Now it's time to ask some questions. "What ideas from this list fit your customer needs?"
You will also want to ask, "Are any of these ideas currently used on your competitor's website?" If not, what are you waiting for. Being first is the name of success in sales. Go ahead, set the precedent.
If they are being used on your competitor's website. How are they using the idea? And more importantly, how can you use it differently?
If you have a multiple items you want to implement, create a list. Add next to the list what you need to learn in order to complete this. What is the budget? If you want to delegate this to, who would that be? Do you have such a person or company now, or do you need a referral?
Catherine Franz, a Certified Professional Marketing & Writing Coach, specializes in product development, Internet writing and marketing, nonfiction, training. Newsletters and articles available at: http://www.abundancecenter.com blog: http://abundance.blogs.com
Do Guaranteed Signup Programs Work? Discover the Hidden Truth About Paid Sign Ups
Jeff Mills, a popular internet marketer and entrepreneur told us, "I got suckered in the guaranteed sign ups myth."
Internet Marketing ? Have a Beer With Your Own Internet Marketing Consultant
Did you ever wish that you could sit at the feet of an Internet marketing master?
Six Techniques to Triple Your Website Hits
How You Can Tap into the Dramatic Selling Power of Testimonials
Among the variety of techniques available to you as a marketer, there is one that is virtually guaranteed to increase your business...testimonials !
You Attract Who You Are On The Internet!
Being online is not only about getting your piece of pie, it's also about what kind of pie you are getting. Your company is often being measured by many other business people online. There are many ways that people are keeping an eye on you.
10 Search Tips for Internet Marketers
From kids to the old, everybody searches and search engines provide search tips to help searchers get more relevant result.
I don't know what you are promoting, or what methods you prefer, but I'll bet I know one thing for sure. When you post an ad, display a banner, or enter your site into a traffic rotation, you want people to take the time to look at your offer.
Five Proven Methods for Internet Marketing Success
There are hundreds of ways that you can promote your online business or website, some more effective than others. These five proven methods will help you to generate traffic to your site and also to generate income into your wallet.
How To Use Pop-Ups Effectively To Generate More Profits!
What I'm about to explain to you will change to way you do your online marketing Today, Tomorrow and Years to come with little effort on your part.
Online Promotion Ideas: How To Use 10 Free Bonuses To Increase Your Sales & Profits
Free bonuses are like honey that can get your website visitors hooked to you and make them to keep buying from you.
The Secret Weapon of Successful Web Marketing Is
Impulse shopping in the checkout lane may be what drives grocery store profits, but chances are it doesn't do a thing for your business. Your customers are far more likely to need up to nine contacts from you before they trust you enough to buy from you.
What Does It Take To Become An Internet Marketer?
I have heard many people say all it takes to make it in Internet Marketing is desire.
An Internet Marketing Plan Is Crucial
A Internet marketing plan provides you with a way to define your potential market and allows you the chance to position your business for optimum sales. You wouldn't start on a trip without map, would you? Likewise, starting an online business without a well thought out strategy Internet marketing plan is a recipe for failure. Let's look at some things you must consider when starting to write your strategy Internet marketing plan.
The Seven Secrets of a High-Sales Marketer
If you want to boost your website sales to the next level, you've got to think and act like a high-sales marketer. Here's how:
Do This - and Destroy Your Resale Rights Business!
There's one thing that's sure-fire guaranteed to ruin your profits on resale rights products more than anything else - price cutting. It has become the scourge of information product sellers everywhere and it seems there's not much that can be done to stop it.
Dramatically Boost Your Exposure With A Press Release
Do you have a website but seem puzzled to how you can drive in traffic? Or are you a brick and mortar business owner looking to bring in new customers? Either way, a press release may be just the answer you need to solve this dilemma.
Secrets of Successful Advertising
Here I will explain precisely how to advertise effectively, including:
Online AD Tracking ? An Ongoing Process
Without tracking, your online advertising is just a shot in the dark. Many new and seasoned marketing individuals spend significant dollars on Pay-per-click (PPC) banner advertisements, ezline ads, and other online media but do not know which ads have brought them the greatest success.
Add-on Sales - The Key To Success On The Web
Question: Can you guess the cheapest way to make a sale?
You Gotta Think -- Strategic Internet Marketing!
Have you ever been lost in the woods - wondering around aimlessly, not knowing where to go or what to do next?
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|