|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
10 Sure-Fire Viral Marketing Strategies To Increase Traffic To Your Website
"Viral Marketing" is giving something away for free and allowing people to pass it on to others. The main purpose of viral marketing is to spread your message to as many people as possible without having to spend any money for advertising.
In order to start an effective viral marketing campaign, you need to provide people with a reason for passing your information around. For example, jokes are often passed around just because they are funny. However, how often have you forwarded an ad for an eBook on to other people? Unless you were an affiliate of that eBook, you probably never sent it on to a single person.
So, when you think about using viral marketing online to obtain free traffic for your website, be creative! Think about the various reasons that a person would have for passing your message around. Freebies are a good way of using viral marketing online. Provide something to your visitors, customers, and mailing list and allow people to giveaway and use your free product or service in order to multiply your marketing quickly over the internet. The idea behind viral marketing is that you include your ad with the freebie people giveaway or use.
Below are ten high impact viral marketing strategies:
1. Write articles that pertain to your product or service. Allow people to reprint your articles on their website, in their e-zine, newsletter, magazine or ebooks. Include your resource box and the option for article reprints at the bottom of each article. If you have an affiliate program, let them include an affiliate ID in the resource box!
2. You can easily find products on the internet that will sell you a license allowing you to distribute the product free of charge to other people. Look for those products that provide "branding rights". That is where you can include your own name, website, and contact information. Then, simply allow people to use any of these "freebies" as free bonuses for products or services they sell. Include your ad on all your freebies.
3. If you have the ability to set up a forum or other bulletin board, you really have a great tool. Allow people to use your online discussion board for their own website. Some people don't have one. Just include your banner ad at the top of the board. (Don't have a way to set up a forum or bulletin board? Some hosting services allow you to set one up for free just by using a "snap in" script. For example, you can check out our host that includes tons of these services at no extra cost!)
4. If you are using a dedicated server (instead of simply using a one site hosting account), you can allow people to sign up for a free web site on your server. Since you are giving away the space, require them to include your banner ad at the top of the site. (Note: Even if you are using a single hosting account, you may still be able to take advantage of this idea if you can set up unlimited subdomains with their own domain names. Many hosting companies will let you do this for a small, one time charge.)
5. Set up a reciprocal links directory on your site. There are tons of reliable software programs that are fairly inexpensive that make doing this a breeze! You simply allow people to add their link to your free web site directory. Just require that they return a link back to your web site, advertising your directory. Make sure you provide people with a link from your main pages to get to your directory and add their reciprocal link.
6. Allow people to provide your free online service to their web site, visitors, or e-zine subscribers. This could be free e-mail, e-mail consulting, search engine submissions, etc. Your imagination is the limit! Think about this for a little while. What do you have that you can give away free? How about a short report on your niche market? Use the tools that you have available (such as an autoresponder) to make this even easier for you to manage.
7. Allow people to give away your free software. Just include your business advertisement inside the software program. There are many tools available that allow you to "brand" the software with your contact information and message. Simply pay for these rights and the software is yours free! Or, you can even find some programs that allow you to create your own software. Use the search engines for some ideas.
8. Do you have a knack for web design? Create some templates, graphics, etc. and upload them to your site. Then, allow people to give away your free web design graphics, fonts, templates, etc. Just include your ad on them or require people to link directly to your web site. Make sure that you include a link back to your site in the copyright notice as well and require them to keep your copyright notice in tact.
9. Write an ebook. Allow people to place an advertisement in your free ebook if, in exchange, they give away the ebook to their web visitors or e-zine subscribers.
10. Purchase the branding rights to a viral eBook. Allow people to give away your free ebook to their visitors. Then, their visitors will also give it away. This will just continue to spread your ad all over the internet.
(c) Copyright 2004 by ViralMarketingOnline.com and The Abundance Group, LLC.
Article URL of HTML: http://www.ViralMarketingOnline.com/articles/10_Viral_Marketing_Strategies.html
This article may be reprinted for use in newsletters, websites, article archives and newspapers provided that the information box is kept intact. Email notice of intent to publish is appreciated but not required: Articles@ViralMarketingOnline.com
PLUS, once you confirm we will give you a free viral ebook as our gift for your consideration.
Affiliates of ViralMarketingOnline: feel free to change the link in the resource box to your affiliate link. If you need an affiliate link, go to: http://www.ViralMarketingOnline.com/freeltr.html
Download the free viral eBook, and scroll to Chapter 8 to obtain the information on our affiliate program.
About The Author
Gina Gaudio-Graves, Esq. is an attorney and an Internet Marketing Consultant specializing in internet advertising. Gina founded The Abundance Group, LLC in 1996 which provides assistance to people looking to make an income online. Gina has written a series of viral eBooks which are available through ViralMarketingOnline. Visit: http://www.ViralMarketingOnline.com for a free viral eBook as Gina's gift and sign-up for our newsletter.
Five Step In To A Successful Online Shopping Business..
Before you set out to explore the online shopping market you should do some planning, take a piece of paper and pen and write down the steps that will help to bring in traffic to your website.
FREE Classifieds-Advertising: Your Online Work From Home Business
If you are on a shoestring budget and need to find cheap advertising on the internet there is nothing cheaper than FREE classifieds and they are literally everywhere you look.
One of the Golden Rules of Internet Marketing
In my opinion, one of the 'Golden Rules' of Internet marketing has to be the following:
Becoming A Successful Internet Entrepreneur
You're motivated to run your own business, aren't you?
Internet Marketing: 10 Killer Internet Marketing Tips To Multiply Your Sales
Hello, do you feel low because sales at your website is down?
Increase Sales: The Secret To Using Offline Advertising To Magnify Your Online Sales
Since the internet happened, and everybody went for the gold rush, most people have simply forgotten offline marketing.
How to Tap the Profits Hidden in Your Internet Business!
I'd like to show you five secret strategies to extract profits hidden in your Internet business. Pay particular attention because any of these can boost bottom line revenue fast.
The Secret Of Focused Responsive List
Once you have decided on your ideal business to create and have research the feasibility of it, you will then need to figure out what your target market is.
Hocus Pocus? Its Just Focus!
How many times have you wondered what magic formula the top Net earners were using?
Dramatically Boost Your Exposure With A Press Release
Do you have a website but seem puzzled to how you can drive in traffic? Or are you a brick and mortar business owner looking to bring in new customers? Either way, a press release may be just the answer you need to solve this dilemma.
Time is Money in Online Marketing
We all do it.
The Budget Webmasters Guide to Increased Credibility - Part One
Hey, I just noticed something. I've been sitting here filling out a bajillion forms, submitting my dang article 'til I'm blue in the face (Vent much? Why, yes and thanks for listening!), and I realized what makes me give out my real email address.
Internet Consultants for Online Sales
Beware of Internet Consultants, as many of them have never been able to promote anything of their own, yet are in a haste to charge you for their experience and marketing savvy. Many have never made any money on this Internet, sold anything or consulted with any successful online sales companies. In fact most often these folks hold themselves out to be experts and consultants yet have no real experience at all. The Former President and Founder of Wendy's Hamburger, Dave Thomas, when listening to those trying to give him advice would often ask, how much money do you have? Often finding that those wishing to give him advice had little if any money, he would think to himself; "why should I listen to you?" Indeed this is a good question.
Top 7 Internet Marketing Sites for 2005
Are you confused by what really works when marketing your business online?
Free For All Sites: How They Can Actually Help Your Business
Anyone whose been marketing online knows that generating leads can be a time consuming and expensive experience. It's something that must be done however if you expect to make it in any business. The money is in the list, as they say.
Make Extra Sales with your P.S. - Internet Marketing
This "little" test I ran was in dedication of Corey Rudl. He was always big into "test test test" and then tell someone about it. So here is one of my little tests that I ran and now I'm telling someone about it ;-)
The Vital Tools To Marketing Success
Special Article Report: Theses Keys Work!
Developing an Ad Campaign for the Startup E-business
Online advertising has changed over the years. Some believe the internet came premature and advertisers did not know how to react at first. Methods went from blind and deceptive links, to targeted pay-per-click search engine advertising. Along the way, very few people developed effective advertising campaigns. Some now believe a good conversion ratio requires numerous visitors, while others believe concise and targeted ad delivery is effective. When it comes to the startup E-business, I favor targeting strategies and affordability, from start to finish.
The Five Golden Keys To Massive Passive Income
You can earn a large monthly passive income with a minimum knowledge of the Internet, sales or marketing. In fact, you don't even have to have a website to be successful.
Internet Marketing Tips: 10 Benefits Of Surveying Your Customers & Subscribers
One way to keep in touch with your customers and so keep them coming back to buy from you and also bring new customers to you is to survey them.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|