|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
Twenty Ways To Profits Online
1. Offer to write exclusive articles (that means you only submit them to one place) for high traffic web sites in exchange for a link back to your site.
2. Create a positive online image. Tell your visitors about fundraisers you have sponsored or that you donate a part of your profits to charity.
3. Improve your customer service on a regular basis. Try out new technologies that make it easier to communicate with your customers over the net.
4. Ask your customers what they would like to see offered by your business in the future. This type of information can boost your sales.
5. Make sure your web host isn't losing your sales. If you get an e-mail from someone that told you that they couldn't access your site, it might be your host.
6. Allow your visitors experience to be an enjoyable one at your web site. Provide easy navigation, good content, fast loading graphics, search options, etc.
7. Keep changing or adding freebies to your web site. If people see the same freebie in your ads they will say to themselves, "been there done that".
8. Add a directory to your web site. When visitors submit their web site, e-mail them confirming their link has been added and remind them to revisit.
9. Organize your marketing and advertising into a plan. Create a list of daily, weekly, monthly and all other future promotional plans.
10. Trade links only with web sites that your target audience or yourself would visit. They should offer their visitors valuable content or freebies.
11. Gain an advantage over your competition. You should find one benefit your competition doesn't offer and use it as your main selling point.
12. Design your e-zine so it creates multiple free advertising streams. Ask readers to forward it to people they know, offer ad trades, etc.
13. Allow your visitors to subscribe to an update e-zine. Anytime you make changes to your web site they can receive an informative e-mail.
14. Focus your articles on information the targeted readers and e-zine publishers want. They will get published more often, which means free publicity.
15. Use problems to attract online traffic. Find a common online problem and use your web site to solve it. People will visit and see your ads.
16. Have an informative FAQ page at your web site. Anticipate questions your prospects or visitors may have; this will help improve your sales ratio.
17. Improve your negotiation skills. This'll improve your business because you're always negotiating ad swaps, supply prices, joint ventures, wages, etc.
18. Beat your competition by giving away a similar product or service that they charge for. It could be add on products, warranties, servicing, etc.
19. Build a larger online community by giving your visitors bonuses for participating on your message boards or chat rooms. Try free products, ads, etc.
20. Instead of starting an affiliate program, start a referral program. Give people discounts and free products for referring people to your site.
Copyright 2005 Paul Jesse
Paul Jesse is a retired government employee now living in Arizona. Visit his website at: http://www.sheamarketing.com
Online Parties with a Twist
We know once you have a room full of guests at your online party, getting them to play games is the easy part. While hunting for answers to your game, a guest has the chance to see some products they simply cannot do without, thus making you sales!
Rocket Your Online Business into the Stratosphere with Captured Leads!
NO matter what business you are trying to build online, you will need sales leads if you are ever going to make sales, and sales leads are what you are trying to generate if you are marketing on the internet. In order to survive, any web site needs a steady flow of qualified leads.
Niche Marketing - Assessing The Potential Of A Niche
Potential niche products exist all around us, but how do you decide which ones are likely to be worth pursuing?
The Forbidden Fruit: Marketing Credit Cards Online
A common question and topic of discussion among Internet marketers is, "What market should I go after?" The number of answers to this question are as varied as there are grains of sand in the Sahara, but there is one thing that I have noticed in my eight years marketing online: people tend to shy away from and even be scared of ultra-competitive markets.
Increase Sales: The Secret To Using Offline Advertising To Magnify Your Online Sales
Since the internet happened, and everybody went for the gold rush, most people have simply forgotten offline marketing.
I Was at the Point of Giving Up With My Website - Then Something Wonderful Happened!
This wasn't meant to sound like one of those "rags to riches" stories but for me, it sure seems that way.
You Attract Who You Are On The Internet!
Being online is not only about getting your piece of pie, it's also about what kind of pie you are getting. Your company is often being measured by many other business people online. There are many ways that people are keeping an eye on you.
After Fifteen Years Or More Of Frustration With Internet Marketing, I Think Ive Found It!
Hello Internet junkies and friends,
It Really is only early Days in the Internet Gold Rush....
One of the questions that I am getting more and more used to hearing lately is:
How To Use Database Marketing To Skyrocket Your Online Profits
Database Marketing is the gathering and storing of specific information about your prospects or customers. This information is usually stored in a database program on your computer. You would then use the information to market and advertise to them. It can save you time and money because you can target your promotional efforts to your best prospects or customers.
4 Ways to Make Money from People Who Are LEAVING Your Site!
Oh no... are people leaving your site without buying?
New Form of Click Fraud Discovered
If you use PPC advertising and are in a highly competitive market, you can't afford not to read this.
How to Start an Internet Business
The first thing I must say is it's a mine field out there, and you must take time to look at what it is you are going to do in your business.
The Secret Of Focused Responsive List
Once you have decided on your ideal business to create and have research the feasibility of it, you will then need to figure out what your target market is.
SEO 101... These Tags Really Do Matter
In search of the coveted search engine traffic? Yes? Then don't ignore your meta tags. If anyone tells you that meta tags are not important, they are seriously misinformed. Follow these simple rules and the clicks will come. Skip them and the high search engine rankings that you work so hard for will never deliver on the true traffic potential.
The Worst Internet Marketing Strategy Ever?
Many people are downright frustrated.
6 Tips To Create Effective Solo Ad That Pulls Results
How many times have you... heard that running solo ads in ezines is the most effective way to advertise? Every single marketer swears that solo ads can bring you big profits.
Internet Marketing for Dummies!
There are many people every day jumping into the online world. With more and more people using the internet the floodgates of internet users are opening wider everyday. But how, as a home business owner, can you expect to compete with the "big dogs" of the internet and dip your cup into the profits as well?
Why Offline Advertising is So Important for Websites
It is important that anybody with a significant online presence understands why offline ads are so important and more so why they are usually much more effective than online advertisements. This is very useful knowledge that will no doubt impact dramatically on the success and profitability of any online enterprise. More so when numerous businesses have lost significant amounts trying to advertise online and have ended up with virtually nothing to show for their efforts. Even the much-talked about pay-per-click ads have been hit by increasing click fraud in recent times. This is where software is created to continuously click at ads with the motive of landing the advertiser with a huge ad bill and no business. Other times the software has been used to profit webmasters who post the pay-per-click ads as affiliates and earn a percentage of the cash paid by the client for every single click that happens on their site.
Internet Marketing Online: How To Help Yourself By Helping Others
If you want to go far in business, and be a roaring success, you must understand that your success depends on others.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|