|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
Online Web Marketing Tips
Here is a list of a few of my favorite marketing tips and ideas. They all proved to be effective in my business, use them them for yours as well!
1. Seek out link sites. Linking up with other sites and linking other sites to your webpage is a great marketing idea. I've generated a lot of traffic hits, linking up with other sites alone. Make sure to be in touch with people whom have sites similar to yours or fit your genre.
2. HTML META. Meta tags are for your search engines. Using meta tags are effective when you want to be sprouting up on search pages, use your keywords.
3. Search Engines. Blast your site out into outerspace. Search engines drive TRAFFIC. And to increase your popularity of your site, utilize some common search engine sites like AltaVista.com, Google and Yahoo.
4. Your Website Headers are important! Make your titles strong. The titles are very important because it shows how your page shows up in the search engine. Make sure it has a great title or else your pages will show up very weak.
5. Updating your site. Keep your site updated regualarly and keep your surfers coming back for more. Everyone loves new refreshed content. That is key.
6. Newsletters. Offer updates, free newsletters, sms messages to your browsers. They will be updated personally on your site and be provided with regular infoformation.
7. Branding your web page. Branding your site is used to make a long lasting effect. Keep your logo, main title on every page. This will be sure to follow through in terms of getting the message down to your browsers.
8. Build more sites. The more the merrier, the more sites the more traffic. Its also great marketing if you are a newbie company trying to get your name well known.
9. Emails. Emails, we get emails every second, every hour, every day. Don't let them sit in your mailbox. That's a no no! Be proficient and answer them right away. No one likes to wait, especially online users. They have the least patience of them all.
10. Get Involved. Your surfers are important for if you don't have them then what do you have? Cutomoze your content and make it personal. If you involve them, interact with them they will naturally want to be involved as well. Add polls, offer them to bookmark your site, use your site as a homepage, place a forum, chat room, voting contest, etc.
There are many many more ways to effectively market your online site. Do some research on the web, look at some of the other sites and observe there strategies. They are all very different but we all have the same message we want to get through. We want to win our customers trust and loyalty to our sites. With a properly executed marketing plan and given time, your site should be getting the results you want in no time.
About the Author:
She has written and contributed numerous articles online about adult entertainment, entrepreneurship, ecommerce, technology, pop culture, generation x, quarter life and city trends & news.
A highly creative entrepreneur with focus in web marketing, business development and ecommerce. Presently, she is involved in JMR, an online referral biz for artists in the entertainment industry. She also runs other ecommerce sites including an interactive entertainment hub and her own personal site.
Before startin' JMR, Jennifer Lynn was a tech recruiter with a Chicago based start-up company. She's also a professional pianist. Jennifer Lynn received her degree from De Paul University in liberal arts.
When she's not workin' away, you can find her lofting on a beach, into travel, and dabbling in new creative ventures with artists & entrepreneurs around town.
Jennifer Lynn believes passion in doing what ever it is you love to do is the key to one's personal success.
The Fatal Attraction of Online Marketers
Suppose you were offered 263 links coming into your website from 263 other websites all in one fell swoop. Everybody knows that the more inbound links you have, the higher you will rise in the search engine rankings.
Marketing Your Networking Group
Several months ago I went on the cruise from hell. It wasn't advertised as a cruise from hell, but instead as an opportunity to check out a networking club, to have fun, to see what this particular group had to offer . . . but make no mistake, it was the cruise from hell.
Marketing Trends from the Digital Frontlines
The web and ways to market on the web continue to evolve at warp speed - we see some positive and negative changes occurring - our observations du jour:
Internet Marketing, Fact Or Fiction?
I'm sure you've seen it before, your inbox overflowing with promises of making millions in the span of a few weeks. If your like me you have these "opportunities" safely tucked away in your recycle bin faster than you can say "Spam",
Arrgh. . .Those Stupid Internet Marketing Cliches Are True!
If you have read any internet marketing resource ever created, you have no doubt seen simple, one sentence, pot-shot solutions to all of your problems: You will only be successful if you think you are successful. You will make money if you work hard. Think outside of the box. Content is king!
Providing Information Will Boost Your Web Site
I was at a meeting the other day when one member of the audience came up to chat to me after I had given my presentation. 'I agree with what you told us,' she said, 'but it only applies to some people. After all in my business there's nothing I can turn into an ebook.' Within a minute of chatting to me she had developed two ideas for ebooks.
The Website Marketing Strategy that Never Fails
Developing a successful web site takes more than simply building a web site with an active URL. Instead, it takes a marketing strategy that takes into account every avenue and angle so as to handle everything and make the site as lucrative as possible. Unfortunately, many web businesses fail because they fail to take into account many of the following topics. If you want your web business to succeed, which I'm sure you do, then consider the following marketing strategy in order to capture more visitors and have a successful online business.
Top 7 Internet Marketing Sites for 2005
Are you confused by what really works when marketing your business online?
Internet Marketing Simplified! 2 Pillars For Achieving Massive Results
Are you confused by the flood of information on how to improve your internet marketing results?
Internet Marketing - You Have to Give a Little to Make a Little
Internet marketing by definition is "the use of the Internet to advertise and sell merchandise or services."
The Internet and Network Marketing
After years of gut wrenching work and stress the home based business building process has finally been chopped down to size. The casualties from this type of business building are horrendous and rightfully so. It wasn't long ago that the odds of build a huge profitable network was for the very gifted individual. But now building a residual income with the internet and network marketing scenario is within practically everyone's reach.
No-Holds-Barred Conversations with Dan Lok - Part 2
Question: How to deal with ultra skeptical offline or be it Internet surfers in order to reassure them and get them to happily open up their wallets?
Product Marketing for Home Based Online Businesses
If you are like most internet based home business entrepreneurs then marketing your product and driving increasing traffic to your web page is essential to increasing sales. The challenge is to market your products and increase your traffic and to do it affordably or even for free.
Researching For Niche Markets
When it comes to researching for niche markets, many people are confused and are never quite sure if they have found a niche that is open to additional competition and still has considerable demand, or if the niche is closed off to new entry. The answer is there is almost always demand in niche markets, and if you feel the demand is being met then there is demand for additional niches within a niche market. When researching niche markets and trying to decide what would be most profitable, you should first look at what you enjoy and would be best at doing day in and day out. The reason it is important to analyze your desires and strengths is because you want your home based business to work and be profitable, and if you do not enjoy it you will not be able to give it the attention it needs to grow, regardless of the demand within the niche. So, evaluate what you like, your skills, what services or products you can provide, and then begin figuring out the niche for your particular skills and products. If you don't feel there is a high demand, or the market is already saturated, then consider altering your product or service a bit so there is a niche market for it. All you really need is a little creativity.
Golf Pros Jet to be Sold early 2006 -- Market NOW to Make Large Deposit
Marketing gurus travel all over...Malaysia, London, San Francisco ..so make plans to go along on your jet in '06.
Your E-Business Strategy: Is It Love ... Or Fear?
I read recently that every human thought originates from either love or fear. The more I thought about it, the more true it became. I began to apply it to business - after all, every business success or failure originates ultimately from human thought. This article examines the effects that love or fear can have on your e-business - is it love, or is it fear, that dominates the way you do business online?
What Does It Take To Become An Internet Marketer?
I have heard many people say all it takes to make it in Internet Marketing is desire.
From Niche Marketing to Fragmentation
Think about something Bill Cosby said and ask yourself "how does this apply to your current marketing. Cosby stated "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."
Internet Marketing for Dummies!
There are many people every day jumping into the online world. With more and more people using the internet the floodgates of internet users are opening wider everyday. But how, as a home business owner, can you expect to compete with the "big dogs" of the internet and dip your cup into the profits as well?
It is just crazy. Every time I open my mouth to talk about Internet marketing, it is like I am speaking a foreign language to my audience. My local audience that is.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|