|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
The 13 Hidden Treasures of Internet Marketing
Most people get into internet marketing because it looks like a good way to make money from home. These people usually don't realize that initial sales are only a small piece of the pie. Don't be like them and miss out on all the hidden treasures!
As you read this article I want you to read about these hidden treasures and look at your job or most traditional businesses. If you compare what you know to what I'm going to share with you it will be obvious to you that your job or traditional business can't offer you the steal of a deal you can get with being an internet marketer.
So here we go. The 13 Hidden Benefits of Internet Marketing:
1. TAX BREAKS. Yes, terrific tax breaks. When you operate a home based business you can write off the costs for:
Talk to an accountant to get a complete list of all the tax breaks you may qualify for.
2. LOW STARTUP COSTS. Most businesses cost AT LEAST $5,000 to get started. That's the VERY low end. You can actually start making money on the internet by joining an affiliate program for free and marketing with free ads. Even if you're getting your own site up it can be done for only a few hundred dollars.
3. LOW OPERATING COSTS. Once you're up and running you can build your business on a budget of a hundred dollars a month or less. I'm including operating expenses like hosting fees, merchant accounts, etc. The less money you spend, the more time it will take, but you don't have that choice in most businesses. You usually have to have a lot of cash or you can't get started.
4. HIGH PROFIT MARGIN. Since your costs are low you keep more of the money you make from sales. If you sell a product delivered online (like e-books)you don't have to pay for shipping either.
5. MARKET FOR LITTLE OR NO MONEY. You probably already know this, but don't take it for granted. Online you can submit free ads, do ad swaps with your ezine, use pay per click search engines, etc. Check out how much advertising costs offline. Just to mail 1,000 letters costs $340.00! Instead you can e-mail your offer to 100,000 people for free.
6. YOU DON'T NEED YOUR OWN PRODUCT. There are a ton of folks with great products you can sell through affiliate programs. Go to www.cj.com for ideas if you don't know what you want to sell. You can make a great living just from marketing for other people in your spare time.
7. TIME FREEDOM. You build your business as fast or slow as you like. You can work all day or 2 hours at night after you put your kids to sleep. Work one day a week or seven. It's ALL up to you.
8. JOB SECURITY ON AUTOPILOT. Remember job security? It doesn't exist in the world of being an employee. If it takes you 3 or even 5 years to build your business from part time to full time at home, you're still ahead of millions of people depending on a paycheck for all 40 to 60 years they have to be an employee.
9. OPEN 24 HOURS IN EVERY COUNTRY. ...Oh yeah, that. Your site works for you while you sleep. So does your advertising, the articles you write, and your ezine. Consider every little thing you do to market to be a new round the clock employee you just hired for free. These employees will stay out on the web working for you forever. The BIG SECRET is that the older your online business gets, the less work it takes to make more money.
10. YOU KEEP THE CASH. If you're an employee you are a cog in the company machine. The company keeps most of the money your labor produces. As you build your company online you keep ALL the money your labor produces. Since you're the owner instead of the employee, the bigger your business grows the fatter YOUR wallet gets!
11. YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT. Plenty of other folks have been in this game for awhile. They created the blueprints so you don't have to. If you learn how to do it from people who are already making a killing it's simple. You do what they've done and you will get the same results.
12. CHEAP AND FREE RESOURCES. You can subscribe to ezines full of free tips. You can buy information on how to build your business for as little as $14.97. Obviously, the more expensive the information is the more valuable it is and it will help you to build faster, but you can find plenty of great support that's cheap too.
13. YOU ARE A PART OF A COMMUNITY. Online marketers are usually nice people who like to help each other. It's a great bunch of people to be dealing with. If you want support along your journey it's only an e-mail away.
Do you know of any other business with all of these benefits? Network marketing is the closest and it still isn't even close to being this beneficial...unless you use internet marketing to build it.
© Red To Greene, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
About The Author
Sopan Greene, M.A. is a marketing & life coach & editor of the Net Profits newsletter. Get 2 FREE eBooks & a FREE report: "Million Dollar Emails","How To Start Your Own Traffic Virus" & "The 13 Deadly Internet Marketing Mistakes Almost Every Business Is Making..."
How You Can Promote Products And Services In Internet
There are two ways how you can promote products and services in Internet:
If you get an email with a title like 'Don't Ever Trust Me Again!' and continues along the lines of '... then you don't have to take my advice ever again!'
The 10 Success Basics For Your Online Business
It's always a good time to review what's been working or not working for you in your marketing efforts. Take the time to be honest with yourself about whether or not you're moving forward.
In Internet Marketing You Must Have a Strategy
When you make the decision to start an Internet business or for that matter any business you must have a plan (strategy). This is essential in order to succeed.
Dont Tell Me What I Cant Do!
Have you ever watched ABC's hit TV show Lost? My favorite episode was titled "Walkabout". In it, we learn that the mysterious outdoorsman Locke was actually paralyzed from the waist down before getting on the doomed 815 flight which crashed and, somehow, gave him the use of his legs back.
Great Ways To Obtain Link Popularity
I hate reciprocal linking.
How to Tap the Profits Hidden in Your Internet Business!
I'd like to show you five secret strategies to extract profits hidden in your Internet business. Pay particular attention because any of these can boost bottom line revenue fast.
Catapult Your Marketing Success With Joint Ventures
There are many ways to make money on the internet. All methods however, come with a price-tag. For starters, you will probably need to purchase basic business software and relevant learning materials. Planning and developing your ideas will definitely require dedication and perseverance all along the way.
Build Your Marketing Muscle
During a saxophone lesson the other day I realized how much regular practice can help a part time internet marketer. My teacher taught me a long time ago to just play for 15 minutes a day to progress. I was shocked when I first started doing it, but it works. And it works fast.
Seven Ways to Keep Earning After Youve Completed the Sale
So you've just sold another digital product; things are going great, right? Well, they might be, but unless you separate yourself from the crowd, you're probably still leaving money on the table. Here are seven simple ways to keep the money coming in long after the initial sale.
Health Effects of Internet Marketing
It may not rank as a killer like heart disease or cancer, but the rush by many to participate in internet marketing could be putting them at risk of developing serious health problems both in the short and the longer term. The aim of this article is to help you avoid those effects and to prosper - painlessly!
How A Change in Perspective Can Help You Make More Holiday Season Sales: Pt. One
Some sites are perfect for the Christmas season - their products fit easily into the idea of gift-giving. But what if the products and services you offer are for small business owners?
Raising Your Rates Can *Increase* Your Business
How many times have I heard literal horror stories from Internet business startups? Too many times to count! I get emails from those who just simply can't seem to make a living online. They've tried everything (according to them) and are still struggling to make ends meet.
Do Your Words Need Protection?
Recently, attending a local event, I found myself chatting with a young woman I'll call Pearl. When she learned I was a writer she asked, "I wrote some poems when I was younger and I would like to copyright them. What should I do?"
Online Network Marketing 101B - Basic Must Steps to Follow to be a Successful Marketer
In my earlier article, "Online Network Marketing 101A", I wrote the first three things that you have to do in order for you to start your career to be a successful marketer.
Autoresponders Are the Key to Freedom from the Burden of Emails
In today's business world emails are essential to the success of any business. As your business grows so will the number of emails you will receive. The bad news is that people expect prompt replies to their email inquiries. Unless you can figure out how to work continual twenty-four hour shifts, or hire enough people to constantly monitor incoming emails (while they're eating up your revenue), you have a problem. Before you reach the point of exhaustion trying to keep up with answering the mountain of emails that threatens to bury you alive every single day, you need to learn about autoresponders.
Big Advertising Mistake - Dont Do This and It Will Save Your Advertising Budget!
Advertising plays an important role in your business (every business, actually!). But, there is one BIG mistake advertisers frequently do and this mistake could cost you a bundle!
Did You Say Free?!
There are books and web sites for the translation of the newest universal language...internet lingo! This is a fascinating new tool that shortens or abbreviates words and phrases for more efficient written communication.
Using Back Links to Get Top Search Engine Ranking
There are no hidden secrets on how to rank high with the major search engines. All that is needed is a basic understanding of how search engines work and a bit of know how. Perhaps the biggest contributing factor to a successful web site is incoming links or Back Links. Without links, your website will more than likely go unnoticed. So how should you accumulate these links? Below are a few basic methods to accumulate quality back links.
Online Advertising Mistakes ? 3 Donts For Newbies
Are you new to Network Marketing? If you are, then PLEASE avoid these mistakes when you promote your business opportunity!
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|