|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
The 10 Success Basics For Your Online Business
It's always a good time to review what's been working or not working for you in your marketing efforts. Take the time to be honest with yourself about whether or not you're moving forward.
There is no such thing as failure. You have to take action to do what people call "failing." If you take action you'll learn something. If you apply what you learn then you didn't fail and you learned a way to not get where you want to go. You learned something you know to not do again.
What have your actions taught you? What's moving you forward and what's holding you back?
There are different ways to build a profitable online business, but a few rules apply to everyone. No matter how you're working on your business always remember the basics:
1. The bigger your own personal opt-in e-mail list is, the more money you'll make. The guru's say the magic number is 10,000 subscribers. I began seeing results after I passed 3,000. Nothing is more important than building your list. All of your efforts should be directed towards building your list.
2. If you sell your own product you'll make a lot more money a lot faster.
3. The more you believe in what you're selling and how it will help others, the more money you'll make.
4. If you're in it just for the money, you'll have a hard time. It's no different than someone who works a commission sales job trying to sell a product they don't care about.
5. A business is not a get rich overnight proposition. The longer you stay in the game the more successful you'll become. Business online or offline is business. It's a marathon race, not a sprint.
6. Don't re-invent the wheel. Find the biggest online successes and copy what they're doing. Change what you need to in order to make it fit what you're selling, but market exactly like the pros if you want to get their results.
7. Know why you're doing this. If you don't have a big reason why you're doing this you'll quit when you start to have a hard time. The most successful network marketing leader I've known once told me he would literally jump out a window if he had to work in an office behind a desk all day. Knowing how bad he didn't want to do that led him to doing whatever it took in his business to succeed. He now makes over $10,000 a month in residuals from work he stopped doing 4 years ago with a network marketing company.
8. Test, test, and test again. What do I mean? When you run an ad track it to see if it's working. Ads with one word changed in the headline have doubled responses. Try running your ad in the same places with one or two words changed to see if it increases your response rate.
9. Build relationships with other internet marketers. Get free advice from other people who are doing what you want to do. Most successful people charge for their advice, but if you build a relationship and ask a question here and there in an e-mail, the answer may be the golden nugget of wisdom that you need. Don't bug them, but internet marketers are a pretty friendly and helpful bunch of people.
10. Invest in your self and in your business. You can run a business online for under $100.00 a month. Even if you aren't making money with it this won't keep you from paying your rent or mortgage. Invest the extra money you have on products that teach you how to make the most amount of money in the shortest period of time. Listen to tapes and CDs, read books, get on free tele-seminars. Do everything you can to learn how to do this right so you don't waste years trying to figure it out.
© Red To Greene, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
About The Author
Sopan Greene, M.A. is a marketing & life coach & editor of the Net Profits newsletter. Get 2 FREE eBooks & a FREE report: "Million Dollar Emails","How To Start Your Own Traffic Virus" & "The 13 Deadly Internet Marketing Mistakes Almost Every Business Is Making..."
FREE Classifieds-Advertising: Your Online Work From Home Business
If you are on a shoestring budget and need to find cheap advertising on the internet there is nothing cheaper than FREE classifieds and they are literally everywhere you look.
How To Let Your Customers Search For YOU! ? Part 3
Thank you for stopping by part 3 of the article series on 'How To Let Your Customers Search For YOU!' In this part I will teach you one more technique that is often overlooked, but will deliver tremendous results!
The Fatal Attraction of Online Marketers
Suppose you were offered 263 links coming into your website from 263 other websites all in one fell swoop. Everybody knows that the more inbound links you have, the higher you will rise in the search engine rankings.
Marketing on the Internet: Legal Rules of the Road
The Internet is connecting advertisers and marketers to customers from Boston to Bali. If you're thinking about advertising on the Internet, remember that many of the same rules that apply to other forms of advertising apply to electronic marketing.
The New State Of The Art Method For Making Money With Joint Ventures
If you are anything like me, you spend a lot of time researching joint ventures and going through the chore of analysing all the joint venture proposals you get on a daily basis in your inbox. I've often wondered if there was an easier way to find successful joint ventures, as serious marketers online all know the power of joint venture marketing.
Ten Simple Tips To Create A Money Magnet Web Site!
Staying awake at night wondering how to pump up your sagging Internet sales?
Beat The Phenomenon Of Awful Sale Statistics
It is a purely shocking statistic, that only 4 in every 100 affiliates, actually turn over more than a few dollars. This is an truly awful statistic, but one that can be easily changed. The reasons as to why this phenomenon of awful sales occurs are numerous. In this article, I will be dealing with resell rights e-book packages, as the sales example item. However overall this article, can be applied, to any sales product.
Internet Marketing Strategy:The Advertising Co-op
The advertising co-op is an Internet marketing strategy that should bring sustained financial success.
What Big Pharma Can Teach You About Niche Marketing
A recent newspaper review of a new book, Selling Sickness, got me thinking about niche marketing (The Globe and Mail, Saturday, August 6, 2005, D8-D9). The book in question considers case studies that purport to show how "Big Pharma" (the entire pharmaceutical industry, from manufacturers to drug salespeople) manipulates data to "create" a disease that they have the "cure" for.
Target Practice And The Internet Entrepreneur
Internet marketing, a lot of the time really is hit and miss. Always keep in mind that when you promote your site you are, in effect trying to get the word out to the whole world. Not an easy task! How can there NOT be variables when you are advertising to billions? It isn't always where you advertise that makes the difference; it's HOW.
Internet Marketing: 10 Motivational Insiders Tricks To Attract Thousands Of Visitors
If you have a website but not attracting many visitors, it may be because you've not known the insiders secrets that I have.
Internet Marketing Online: How To Help Yourself By Helping Others
If you want to go far in business, and be a roaring success, you must understand that your success depends on others.
How To Make Readers Desperately and Uncontrollably Wanting To Buy Your Product
Are you looking for ways of persuading your web site visitors to buy your product or service? Or for ways of writing a sales letter so that you sell more?
Internet Marketing In A Room FULL Of Naked Men!
NO, that's not one of my secret dreams :-) It's an observation that you need to make. Years ago, I read Harvey MacKay's fantastic best-seller, Beware The Naked Man Who Offers You His Shirt. I really enjoyed the book and even sent Harvey a note. He sent me an autographed copy of his book "Swim With The Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive." It's one of my most prized possessions - but back to the naked man...
Top Ten Steps To Prepare Yourself for Online Marketing
Still marketing through press releases, networking groups, and talks to groups? If these ways have brought you few clients or product sales, you may now be ready for your virtual marketing machine, the Internet!
Internet Secrets Revealed - Six Easy Steps to Build a Website to Success
Internet Secrets Revealed! Six Easy steps to build a website to success. How to start a business or improve an existing business.
Website Sales: 10 Stimulating Words That Make People Buy
There are certain mesmerizing words that when used effectively can make people buy from you and increase your sales.
Scam And Scheme Free Advertising For Your Business Web Site
Since I own my own business web site and have looked for many ways to advertise cheap and for free, I have noticed how many sites there are out there that will try to get you to either join or buy advertising in one form or another. There are sites out there that will promise you the moon if you either join their "viral marketing" scheme or site that will cause your email box to become inundated with email ads from others who have fell for this.
Why Have An Internet Marketing Business?
"The Internet Gold Rush is under way" Bill Gates, chairman Microsoft Corporation.
Autoresponders Are the Key to Freedom from the Burden of Emails
In today's business world emails are essential to the success of any business. As your business grows so will the number of emails you will receive. The bad news is that people expect prompt replies to their email inquiries. Unless you can figure out how to work continual twenty-four hour shifts, or hire enough people to constantly monitor incoming emails (while they're eating up your revenue), you have a problem. Before you reach the point of exhaustion trying to keep up with answering the mountain of emails that threatens to bury you alive every single day, you need to learn about autoresponders.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|