|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
7 Simple Steps To Web Wealth
A lot of people and companies have websites. They also have products and services they want people to know about. Unfortunately, most of these people and companies waste most of their time on things that don't help them to make money. Here are 7 areas to focus on that will help you make more money:
1. Remember that marketing is more important than what your product is. If you have the greatest product ever and no one knows about it you won't make any money.
Direct response marketing online is very similar to direct response marketing offline. 90% of your time should be invested in marketing because nothing else will make you money. Don't waste time figuring out how to do it right. Study the people who have already spent time and money on learning what does and doesn't work. Then you can spend more of your time on collecting cash.
2. You must have a back end product to make good money. The way to make the most money is to first offer FREE information that is valuable. This will begin your relationship with a customer. Then have a product that is under $50 for a front end. Make sure the front end product is somehow connected to the back end product. For example, if you sell a $10 book on shaving points off your golf score, you want to have a back end product like a $300 course on the best proven techniques for the most effective golf swing ever.
3. Your product needs to be valuable to your customers. They need to believe that what they receive is worth a lot more than what they paid for it. That will make them a life-long customer. Sell them something worthless and they will be unhappy and they will be gone forever. Sell products you believe in or don't sell anything.
4. Give your customers FREE bonuses and more than you promised. Under promise and over deliver. Make your customers say "Wow!" when they receive your products. Don't just make them happy, blow their minds with how much value they get from you.
There are thousands of low cost bonus products you can throw in as a thank you. Even better, these low cost bonuses can make your customers a lot of money and they will appreciate you more. Besides, it's more ethical and fun and creative to build in great extras and bonuses for people. The bottom line is the more you give the more you get.
5. Get opt-in e-mail addresses. This is like gold for you. The only real purpose for a consumer website is to capture leads and to sell products. By leads I mean e-mail addresses. You want to build up a customer list and then you want to work it repeatedly. Send out a monthly e-zine that offers FREE valuable information and mentions similar products they may be interested in. They may see something that a friend of theirs will want to buy from you.
The key here is that these people ask to be on your list, you give them FREE information that has value, and they can unsubscribe at any time.
6. Build a relationship. It is much easier to sell someone who has had a good experience with you than someone who has never heard of you. Most companies ignore this fact and spend thousands of dollars each month trying to bring in new customers while they ignore people who already bought from them. Pretty stupid, but that's how most businesses operate.
7. Never stop learning. The best and richest marketers in the business spend the most amount of money buying books, tapes and courses that keep them on the cutting edge. Why? Because no one knows it all and new and better ways to market are discovered every day.
There is a lot of valuable FREE information available online that is easy to find and can make you a lot of money. One good idea can be worth hundreds or thousands of dollars in future sales for you. So invest in yourself and your future.
These 7 simple steps can mean the difference between struggling to stay in business and struggling to keep up with all the orders coming in. Which struggle would you prefer?
About The Author
Sopan Greene M.A.
Grab Your 2 FREE eBooks & a FREE report: "Million Dollar Emails" "How To Start Your Own Traffic Virus" & "The 13 Deadly Internet Marketing Mistakes Almost Every Business Is Making..." mail to: email@example.com
Marketing Using Minisites
When it comes to making money online, there are a wide variety of web sites with different graphics and copy with some being very detailed and some not. The important thing is that both generate cash. If you have a home based internet business and are interested in marketing and selling your product, but don't have a lot of money to invest in a fancy, professionally created Web site, then you should consider setting up minisites for your various products.
Growing Your Business In CyberSpace
A synopsis of Philippa Gamse's Presentation to the National Speakers Association, Washington DC chapter on Saturday, January 10, 2004
Don Quixotes Post Humous Virtual Expedition - Filling The Black Holes In Cyber Space
Perhaps the online community today is not so different from Don Quixote chasing after windmills, mistaking them for giants. Excessive web browsing might yield more or less similar symptoms of lunacy as those displayed in Quixote's mad adventures.
Your Personal Fortune Is In Your Words!
What is the most important skill you can possess as an Internet Marketer?
10 Mind Blowing Ways To Increase Your Sales
1. Show your prospects how much enthusiasm you have for your product and business. If you're convincing enough, they will be enthusiastic too.
3 Services Your Online Business Cant Live Without
It doesn't make any difference if you're promoting your own product, affiliate programs or MLM programs, there are 3 services your business can't live without.
Hispanic Web Marketing - An Emerging Strategy
Major marketers in the United States have recognized the importance of the Hispanic Market since the early 1990's. Back then, only Fortune 500 companies with multi-million dollar marketing budgets started targeting this promising vertical segment through Hispanic TV, radio, and print advertising. Although still in its infancy, Hispanic marketing proved to be a crucial facet of many campaigns as marketers realized that Hispanics consume a disproportionate amount of certain products and services in relation to their discretionary income. This is especially true for industries that provide a connection to friends and family back home- such as telecommunications, wire-transfer services, and travel related services.
Got Some L.A.F.S.?
Could you use some laughs? I'll bet you could, especially if they increased your online sales. And, no, I'm not talking about jokes, cartoons, and riddles.
How to Make Money from Your Website Using Advertising
You have managed to get your website to that magical point where you have established popularity, traffic, loyalty and a community of fans. Your site contains a wealth of information, resources and services that you provide free because that's just the kind of person you are. You may not have intended to make money from your site but now that you have an audience you realise that it's possible, or perhaps you have to start thinking about generating income because your costs to manage the site have increased and it's starting to hurt.
How You Can Use Free Public Domain Content to Drive Hoards of Targeted Traffic to Your Websites
There is an interesting phenomenon on the Internet and that is free public domain content. This is content whose copyrights have long since run out, or other information like dates, figures, government forms, and tons of other information. The problem with public domain content is that it is frequently difficult to find and it is not just organized and available on one website for people's needs. You can use this to your advantage however. All you have to do is seek out free public domain information and include it on your website in order to attract the traffic that is looking for this type of information.
Marketing to Today?s ?Distracted? Consumer
The average person today is exposed to a never-ending deluge of 1,700 marketing messages during a single 24-hour period. Look around you, we marketers have pasted, integrated injected and/or overlaid advertising in any possible place imaginable! Case in point, NBC will start to digitally insert commercial "billboards" into advertising content to be broadcast during the winter Olympics ? in essence a commercial within a commercial.
How To Get Free Publicity For Your Business
You don't have to spend thousands of dollars on advertising to build an effective campaign. In fact, you can get great publicity that will drive customers to do your door absolutely free of charge!
Offline Network Marketing Recruiting; Vital For An Online Business
I have become involved with many network marketing companies the last year.
Online Marketing Success Formulas?
Quit your job, pack up and restart your life online. Create a website selling your talent and latest invention. To jumpstart the motor, spend a few hundred dollars on an online marketing course teaching you how to turn your business from a home based venture into a million dollar enterprise in half a year. But after one year in business you are nowhere close to being the online marketing guru that your course promised, you are tipping the scales on the wrong side of bankruptcy and it finally dawns on you that it was never meant to be this way. You were meant to have had a fledging business by now, customers spanning the globe and a virtually unstoppable money-making machine. Sounds familiar?
What is Guerrilla Marketing?
The history of these battles is the history of guerrilla warfare.
Marketing - All About Focus
Marketing would appear to be the great buzz word of the decade. Every self-respecting business team talks about it, yet many of us aren't even sure what it is, and even more are uncertain of how they should be doing it.
How to Build an Asset Out of Giving Stuff Away for Free
We all do it I guess: give something away for free to stimulate interest in our online promotions, an e-book here; a report there, whatever elsewhere.
How To Produce The PERFECT Viral Ebook
Viral marketing is probably the number one method for generating traffic and sales - IF it is set up properly.
The Power of Buzz
How did Hotmail gain over 12 million subscribers in 18 months? How did the very low budget movie "The Blair Witch Project" become such an incredibly successful phenomenon? The answer lies in the power of "buzz."
10 Resourceful Ways to Recycle Digital or Small-ticket Products
Have your product sales slowed down? Do you want to give a new lease of life to one of your digital or small-ticket products?
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|