|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
FSBO Upscale Manhattan Co-op -- Only Strongest Offers Entertained
Had I known in 1985 what I know now about Internet Marketing, I would have leapt quickly on the Web instead of dabbling in real estate. Course, I DID learn about a property that was GREAT for my husband and me.
We stumbled six/seven months living in New York City upon a raw pajama factory become co-op -- and moved in. Turned the loft into two spaces each with two large bedrooms, open living room/dining room/kitchen area, and high as heaven ceilings.
A smart marketer with insights like the ones I am about to share would have borrowed the money and bought the entire building! Three blocks from Madison Square Garden too......Magic, Larry Bird, Doctor J....missed opportunity!!
Anyway YOU do better -- starting now...
1. Write articles and send them to e-zines. Introduce first rate free e-books as well as affiliate connections.
2. Turn three/four articles into an e-book. Give the book away, creating a viral product.
3. Join strong affiliate programs. Study the accompanying instructional aids and apply them to your activities.
4. Acknowledge every purchase with a personal thank you within 24 hours. Ask 'how is my product working for you?' and 'what can I do to help you?' Offer ongoing service and valuable marketing gifts.
5. Stock up on quality free e-books. Give them away to your purchasers.
6. Send an e-mail with titles and instructive comments about your freebies to your buyers via autoresponder. Promise and deliver again and again.
7. Create a forum...keeps you attentive. Maybe a splendid niche website idea will leap out at you.
8. Create your own e-zine. Using a POP-UNDER, ask visitors to subscribe to or/and buy a product discounted in the POP-UNDER script. Keep your visitors reading, thinking, and expecting from you.
9. Ask visitors to bookmark your site.
10. Create a message board. Ask visitors for their questions and comments. Respond when you learn what you need to know.. Study something new to you...and stay ahead of the curve..
11. Create a web page. Advertise your e-zines, scripts, tips, and articles to the Web community. Brand them -- and give them away.
12. Ask for testimonials from purchasers and subscribers. Include names, city/state, photos. Display testimonials and photos along right or left margins of the webpage. Use handwritten testimonials and ordinary pictures instead of studio shots. Make everything you offer and share REAL.
(c) Gladys Margaret Williams 2005 All Rights Reserved
This is Gladys Williams' first Internet article. She got her 'know-how' from the Edwards' (father and son) TURN WORDS INTO TRAFFIC. Best instruction since Ms. Dobbs' 10th grade English class!
fasterlane@GetResponse.com -- receive my Health, Gardening, and Well Being tips for months and months to come.
Dont Forget B.O.B.!
So you've got everything in place, busily working away for you. You've got your banners out, you've exchanged links, you've optimized your site for the search engines, you've got ad and P.P.C. campaigns bringing site visitors, your sales copy is converting them to customers or getting them on your list. But did you forget B.O.B.?
Simple Steps to a Great Banner Ad
Everyone is using them now and if you're planning on creating your own banner ad then there are some things that you should know.
12 Steps to Creating a Business Online
Paris Hilton? Your Online Marketing Fails Because You Market As If You Were Ms Hilton
Are you Paris Hilton? Is your name instantly recognizable when mentioned anywhere in the world? Is your name always at the top of search engine's most popular key word lists? Are people bound to react at the mere mention of your name anywhere? Are you Paris Hilton?
The Secret Of Discovering Your Own Profitable Passion
Many people have stated that they would like to create an on line business but they don't have any idea where to start. I have seen people make the mistake of throwing up a website and creating a product without looking the basics first and then wondering why they haven't been able to get any traffic or customers.
Keys to Successful Internet Marketing
So you've started your business and you have a website up and running, now you need to know how to successfully market your business on the internet. With new internet marketing technologies developing daily, sometimes the choices seem confusing. Which internet marketing tools are going to yield results?
Take the Guesswork Out of Niche Marketing
Many of us learn from the Gurus that we should identify a niche and dominate it, so we can make money online. They give us brief glimpses about what is to be done, like identifying a niche market by browsing magazines and hanging around in forums and discussion groups to see if we can be hit by an idea brainwave.
Understanding the Power of Viral Marketing Online
The story of how Hotmail moved from zero to a couple of million subscribers in a few months is one that is often told in many sites all over the net. However it is a story that many do not quite understand. If they understood it, we would be seeing many more online success stories and fewer online failures. Because the word has also been over-used by hype peddlers, many times people associate the word viral with spamming and other online activities bordering on the illegal.
Why Do Market Gurus Exploit This?
Regardless of what you're trying to sell, you can't sell it without your prospective buyers. And selling through mail successfully depends mostly on how you talk to your prospective buyers. Knowing the psychology of your prospect is a very good advantage to cash in. This is an important guide line to apply when writing sales letters that generate very huge revenue.
A Tip to the Beginning Entrepreneur: Know What Marketing Means
Internet Marketing has been a buzzword for over a decade now, a short time by ordinary measure. And yet in terms of Internet reckoning, this is a very long time. Whatever, we always go back to the origin of the word marketing.
10 Viral Internet Marketing Strategies That Produce A Massive Surge of Web Site Traffic and Sales
1. Start a newsletter that people can subscribe to, and use an autoresponder service like GetResponse (www.getresponse.com) or Aweber (www.aweber.com) to capture and store your subscribers' contact information.
Internet Marketing Online: How To Eliminate Your Competition Without Bloodshed
Business thrives on competition.
How To Create an Offer Your Buyers Will Love
With the creation of the Internet, it has become easier than ever to start a business, especially online.
Are You Looking For A Long-Term Or Fly-By-Night Business?
I have received many emails or calls from my network marketing prospects asking me how fast they can start to see profits. My answer to them is simple, How much and How fast you earn depends on your efforts. Most of them Do not satisfy with my answer. They will argue Company Xyz guarantees I will be in profit in my first month, The Sponsor from another company guarantees me to earn Even in my first few hours
What is Viral Marketing?
Improving Your Conversion Reduces the Need to Constantly Promote Your Sites
I just got off the phone with Michael Fortin, one of the top copywriters and conversion experts on the web.
Use Landing Pages to Boost Sales and Capture Metrics
If you are sending out a periodic email newsletter, no doubt it contains links back to your Website. These links probably take the responder to a product promotion, a featured offering, a contest sign-up location, or essentially any offer which is a means of gaining new clients or increasing your sales. What happens all too often, however, is that the person responding to your link wanders off somewhere else on your Website or else quickly leaves your site for other Internet destinations. Once you entice a newsletter recipient to visit your site, it is critical that you carefully guide him or her to take the actions you wish.
Keywords are the Key
Niche marketing is focusing your business efforts to a target market, or a niche within the market. However, this can prove difficult if you are not aware of the most productive ways to market your products. If you are going to put forth the time, effort and resources to market you might as well make it worth your while and market as productively as possible. Of course, everyone wants to do this and few people are actually aware of how to make their part of the niche stand out above the rest. Fortunately, there are quite a few tips that will help you with your niche marketing and getting your web page to stand out above the rest.
Many Small Revenue Streams Are Best
There's an old story about a guy who had a fruit stand. On the fruit stand there was a single orange with a price tag hanging on it. The price? One million dollars.
Is The Internet the Ideal Marketing Medium?
The internet has grown explosively in the ten or so years that it has been in widespread use,and internet marketing has grown along with it. Many factors contribute to making the internet the ideal business medium.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|