|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
Top Ten Steps To Prepare Yourself for Online Marketing
Still marketing through press releases, networking groups, and talks to groups? If these ways have brought you few clients or product sales, you may now be ready for your virtual marketing machine, the Internet!
To get ready follow the following ten tips:
1. Buy an up-to-date computer with a 56k modem or more and Internet capability.
2. Open an email account. Bypass the freebies, because you need an email account from which you can send an attachment. You want to look professional. For you email address, don't use confusing letters and numbers. Use your name plus business keyword such as Judy@bookcoaching.com.
3. Educate yourself about email, the Internet, and your own computer program. Take a community college or adult school computer and Internet program at low cost or free. You'll notice many others like yourself there, eager to learn. More advanced students will help you each step of the way.
4. Hire a one-on-one low-cost computer/internet coach, who can give you individual lessons if you don't want to attend seminars. They can help you proceed successfully with your eBusiness. Call your local high schools, computer schools or colleges for computer-savvy student who will be happy to receive $8-10 an hour.
Connect with teachers, career centers, or student centers to start the ball rolling. Tell them you want an assistant. Make an ad that lists the capabilities you need. Be sure to follow up because schools are less business oriented and may not call you back.
5. Hire a computer assistant because you are not only a coach, speaker or author, you are a business! These assistants can send out emails, create appropriate folders of important contacts and email lists, send out appropriate email and keep your computer files up-to-date and organized.
Make them part of your virtual marketing machine at a very low cost. Use your assistant as much as you want to expand your success. You will look like a successful professional by adding new part-time staff. Start with 6-9 hours a week, and watch your clients and product sales grow!
6. Offer more than just one product to your potential buyers. Part of the plan is to allow automatic, ongoing sells for your lifetime, either on your Web site or other seller sites. If you plan to write a book, write a short one first. Then, expand as you can. Publishing a short book is savvy business because you start making money right away to fund your other projects. Divide and conquer. Think of chapter excerpts, articles, tips, or how-to lists you can email free to prospective buyers.
Incorporate a plan and action steps to sell other products that relate to your book. These could submit informational pieces to ePublishers so that your word gets out to thousands, even tens of thousands of people daily on the net. This untapped eager-to-buy audience awaits your service and product. For more information on this, contact your book and Internet promotion coach.
7. Include your five-to-eight line signature at the end of every email you send with a benefit or special book you want to sell. Include your name, email address, Web site address and phone number, local and 800 number. Include your business practice number one benefit and be sure to offer a free special report or ezine so you can collect those email addresses for future promoting. Make your email and web site hyperlinks to make it easy for your client to click through to where you are selling your products or service. Separate each email's end and signature with graphics such as ==== or #####.
8. Market your service, book, or products through writing short articles to submit to opt-in ezines. Use a search engine to find Web site ezines in your category or genre or send directly to the ezines. Your article must be compelling, concise and useful, so take care and edit it until it shines. Most editors and publishers want articles from 500-800 words.
These people want and need your free information for their ezines web sites. They publish with your Signature Box at the bottom.
9. Submit your articles to top Web sites to multiply sales. To market your service business or books, boost your Web site popularity to the top ten through the search engines by submitting how-to articles to sites with your category. Top site ezines get from 15,000 to 500,000 readers daily. These sites need your daily content, and they will pay you handsomely by including your key words that help your search engine position. Your Internet marketing coach is #3 now on Google and 35 others. When you submit your articles, the site also includes your URL in a hyperlink straight to your Web site or where ever you sell your products or service. In no time, you can be listed on 900+ other sites with a link back to yours.
10. Create your own inexpensive book Web site. Coaches can catapult their business with a short print or eBook. While it's possible to sell books on other publishers' or book sellers' sites, you need to look forward and eventually develop your own site. Authors without a site are like business people without email. You don't need a fancy Web site. Make your home page sizzle with dazzling ad copy, headings, and a sales letter. You will sell books and make your coaching practice a household word.
Be willing to do what it takes, such as hire an internet or book coach, to get Online savvy because this wonderful marketing machine is there for you and your business success.
Judy Cullins, 20-year book and Internet Marketing Coach, Author of 10 eBooks including "Write your eBook Fast," and "How to Market your Business on the Internet," she offers free help through her 2 monthly ezines, The Book Coach Says...and Business Tip of the Month at http://www.bookcoaching.com/opt-in.shtml and over 140 free articles. Email her at mailto:Judy@bookcoaching.com
Secrets to Business Success on the Internet
Secret Number One: The Key Is A Niche Market
Online Marketing Secrets & Marketing Strategy For An Succesful Web Site
starts when a web site is being planned... And is not what many think: just banner advertisement and search engine optimization, Adwords at Google or Pay per click at MSN
5 Ways to Educate Your Prospects for More Sales
It's impossible to sell a product or service without demand ? no matter how low the price or how big the discount.
How to Market Your Web Site with Ethical Linking
Your web site's search engine rankings are determined in part by the popularity of your site. This link popularity is a function of the quality and number of other web sites that link to your site. Generally speaking the more quality inbound links to your site, the higher your site will appear in the SE results for relevant search phrases.
Niche Marketing - How to Find Your Perfect Niche Market
If you don't find a niche market for the product or service you offer, you will have a difficult time being successful. Most newcomers who wish to do business on the Internet often market to everyone they can find with the expectation that everyone will do business with them. This is the same as throwing mud against the wall and hoping some of it will stick. They have not yet found their niche market.
Discover Which Sales Triggers Are Most Effective When Mixed With SEO!
We all know the importance of gaining top visibility to a specific target audience on the major search engines. After all, you really need qualified traffic or those who are actually searching for goods and services that you are offering. While most of the time, we teach folks about the importance of doing good keyword research and/or behavioral research to ensure they are attracting an "ideal" target audience, there is another more natural aspect that I'd like to just touch on here.
At Last, A Plain English Guide to Internet Marketing
Have you ever been horrified and intimidated at the convoluted, jargon-reliant information about Internet marketing available on the Net?
Reselling Resold Resale Rights
What the heck am I talking about?
The Secret Weapon of Successful Web Marketing Is
Impulse shopping in the checkout lane may be what drives grocery store profits, but chances are it doesn't do a thing for your business. Your customers are far more likely to need up to nine contacts from you before they trust you enough to buy from you.
Internet Marketing - Advantages and Disadvantages
Everyone seems to be jumping on the internet marketing bandwagon lately. In the race to get their business online, many successful businesses forget to ask themselves some tough questions about what they are doing, what their expectations are and what their plan is to meet those expectations.
Make Internet Marketing Work for You Via RSS
RSS marketing is a tool used by many on the Internet to deliver advertisements, emails, customer support responses, ezines to clients and potential clients without the concern of Spam filters hindering the receipt of the email. Spam filters have created serious problems for companies marketing through email and almost 65% of the emails you send are not even opened by the recipient. This really will hurt your business if you do not find a way to get your information to clients and potential clients. That is what RSS marketing is all about, getting your information directly to the client and potential client.
Raising Your Rates Can *Increase* Your Business
How many times have I heard literal horror stories from Internet business startups? Too many times to count! I get emails from those who just simply can't seem to make a living online. They've tried everything (according to them) and are still struggling to make ends meet.
Marketing should be treated like a science. If you are serious about making money on the Internet, it is absolutely crucial that you spend some time testing your results and refining your approach.
Find Your Niche - The Internet Marketers Goldmine
If you haven't heard the word 'niche' being batted around by Internet Marketers then you haven't been listening. Finding a niche has become the antidote to competing in overly saturated online markets.
Internet Marketing Strategy: Online Joint Venture Ideas To Increase Your Business
A joint venture is when two or more businesses join together to work on a project for a set period of time.
Avoid a Summer Sales Slump
Did you ever see the movie "Terminator 3" by Arnold Schwarzenegger? Remember when the machines took over the controls and began to terminate society as we know it?
Boost Your Business in 3 Simple Steps
For all those who still think internet marketing is rocket science, it isn't.
Writing a Website That Sings!
If your online sales have taken a dip lately, your product or service isn't necessarily to blame. Even the best products and services can be hidden in obscurity when covered by a blanket of bad website copy. So what can you do to make sure your copy sings the praises of not only your product, but your business smarts and credibility as well?
Do You Know the 3 Key Strategies to Using Lead Capture Pages?
Leads are the Life Blood of any Online Home Based Business. The Best leads are the Leads You Generate Yourself using Lead Capture Pages.
Grab that Browser! The Captive Affiliate Marketing Model
Creating mini-sites that grab your browsers and prime them into buyers
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|