|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
8 Must Know Tips I Wish I Had Known a Year Ago, About Internet Marketing Online
Are you considering working from home. I have been self-teaching myself what it takes for over 5 years. Learn from my mistakes so you don't have to make them yourself. Tips include, web marketing online, customer service, balancing time, family and more.
1. Remember the importance of a schedule and staying focused. Keeping on task is difficult when working online.
2. Schedule promotions.
3. Plan and make a task schedule for project ideas.
4. Schedule purchases -- (don't buy on impulse, the offer will still be there in a day or so!)
5. Schedule time -- (remember to schedule time for family members as well :o) schedule breaks from the computer -- (not just physical breaks, take your mind of your business and have some fun, you'll be more fresh and productive when you go back to work!)
6. The importance and value of keeping good records:
----Backing Up Files
7. Don't try and run an online business with AOL. I personally have nothing against AOL It is a great service for the computer illiterate newbie. However, once you get the basics down, you can be much more productive with a different ISP. AOL does not allow you to filter email the way it needs to be filtered. When I was doing my business through AOL, I sometimes would be dealing with over 500 emails a day. No way to send them to different folders as in Outlook Express, Eudora or many other email programs.
Unless they have drastically changed things in the newest version, it is one of the few that doesn't work with third party email programs. This just leads to wasted time and frustration. Speaking of wasted time.
8. Get a DSL hook up. The extra cost is worth it in the matter of time saved. Instantaneous downloads.
Web pages that come in as fast as the click of a mouse. It means more productive time spent on the computer. More productivity means more money.
Learn what a great tool Yahoo can be. I have read good comments and bad, about Yahoo. All I know is from my own experience. When I first started online, I exchanged a review for a copy of FrontPage 2002.
7. Take the time to learn how to use E-bay. Even if your plan doesn't entail becoming a powerseller, by putting up a few auctions, you can direct traffic to your site and increase sales. You can learn everything you need and more from the ebook offered at this site: Best Ebay resource I have Read you can find here: http://lauriemeade.com/ss
I had wanted to learn Ebay but kept putting it off. To many other things to do. Because of a planned move, I started researching the ebooks I had about how to go about putting up an auction.
8. Don't be afraid to do a press release. I had read many articles about how they could bring you big traffic. I also read how difficult they were to get read. I worried about too much publicity, invading my privacy.
I researched and studied how to do it, and took the plunge. It worked. The very first time. I got my press released published at PRWeb.com
9. Write it down when you think about it. Too often, I have written an article in my mind. Then it never seems to make it to paper. Being a single mom of three, I am busy. I have found by talking into a digital recorder or tape recorder, I can be more productive. Use that waiting time. This article was generated in my mind while waiting at a bus stop with my almost 2 year old. (He was strapped safely in his stroller with a snack, of course :o)
This article promised 8 tips--- I gave you 11. Below are my bonus tips.
10. Always give more than you promise. Everyone loves freebies. Put something for free on your site. It will generate more traffic. Then incorporate that freebie to generate sales. Writing articles is a great way to do this.
11. Promote free articles. After you have written several on the same topic, you can create a free ebook. Offer it as a tool for webmasters to customize and give away for free. You can offer this customization for free or charge a fee for it. Put affiliate links in your ebook articles to promote backend sales.
If I had known all these things 6 months ago, my business would be bringing in more sales everyday. Learn from my mistakes so you can profit faster.
About The Author Laurie Meade has experience has an Online Ezine Editor. She was Editor in Journalism in college, with an Associate of Arts Degree. Currently she is a WAHM http://www.lauriemeade.com Check out her Blog for more great info and follow the progress she makes toward her dreams. http://lauriemeade.blogspot.com Subscribe to her ezine by sending a blank email to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=TRAeza
Do Your Words Need Protection?
Recently, attending a local event, I found myself chatting with a young woman I'll call Pearl. When she learned I was a writer she asked, "I wrote some poems when I was younger and I would like to copyright them. What should I do?"
A Tip to the Beginning Entrepreneur: Know What Marketing Means
Internet Marketing has been a buzzword for over a decade now, a short time by ordinary measure. And yet in terms of Internet reckoning, this is a very long time. Whatever, we always go back to the origin of the word marketing.
Internet And Network Marketing
How do you start a business on the net? Well, network marketing opportunities available on the internet is a good starting point.
My Dumbest Marketing Blunder And How You Can Avoid It
When I started submitting Ezine articles, I never realized their true power. I was just happy to see the articles being published.
Is There A Future For Spam?
Will you always be buried underneath a mountain of spam? Is there any light at the end of the tunnel? With the current flood of spam to your inbox and ever more devious practices on the part of spammers you'd be forgiven for thinking that spam is here to stay.
How Do You Make Gold Online Without A Database?
That is a great question!
Marketing Your Web Site Effectively
Every new generation of a Web site brings the hope of increased success on the Internet for your business or organization, but too often, a project is completed and lacks the fundamentals for ensuring success on the Web. While we certainly don't claim to be Google or MSN experts, the spider-based search engines want their results to be accurate and setting up your Web site correctly can be the difference between page 1, 2, or 2,000,000.
Reselling Resold Resale Rights
What the heck am I talking about?
What Are Really The Best Strategies or Ideas for Internet Marketing?
There are many ways for you to do effective Internet Marketing campaigns. The first thing you need to do is build a targeted database of customers. Then you can make offers to these people over and over again.
Your Personal Fortune Is In Your Words!
What is the most important skill you can possess as an Internet Marketer?
Did You Say Free?!
There are books and web sites for the translation of the newest universal language...internet lingo! This is a fascinating new tool that shortens or abbreviates words and phrases for more efficient written communication.
Standing Out Head and Shoulders Above the Rest
Using Online Communities to Differentiate Your Website
Joint Ventures - 8 Incredible Ideas to Boost Your Web Business!
A joint venture is when two or more businesses work together in a partnership for a period of time. Joint ventures are used frequently online because two businesses together can usually achieve a lot more than one on its own. Joint ventures maximise the possibility of beating your online competition. Here are 8 exciting ideas which will show you how profitable joint ventures can really be.
Viral Marketing - Use This Free Reminder Service to Go Viral
The busier you are the harder it is to remember all those appointments. Now you can get an E-Mail everyday to remind you of all your important appointments. Better yet you can turn other peoples need for reminders into a Viral Marketing Tool right now and it's all free.
Seven Ways to Generate Income From Your Website
If you own your own website, there are a variety of things you can do to generate extra income for yourself. To enjoy the most success for your efforts, you must take into consideration your existing website content, as well as your particular target audience. You will also want to know the approximate number of visitors you regularly receive to your website.
Generating Sales with Lead Generation and Online Marketing Tools
One of the best projects to undertake as an online marketer is to master the art of generating sales from your warm market contacts. A warm market is simply people who have already been exposed to your business and marketing plan. It can be described as "breaking the ice" with your potential customers. The best ways to generate sales from a warm market is with lead generation marketing tools.
To All Internet Marketers - How To Get My Business
More and more people are realizing that the Internet offers great potential to set up a healthy business for pennies on the dollar. This is good news for internet marketers - but it also means that they need to lift their game.
Book Yourself Solid, 7 Keys To Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle Even If You Hate Marketing
If you haven't already heard the buzz, Michael Port is the guy to call when you're tired of thinking small! Michael Port & Associates LLC is the premier marketing and sales strategy-consulting firm for professional service providers. He is the author of the best-selling Book Yourself Solid program and is thrilled to share 7 Keys to getting more clients than you can handle even if you hate marketing and selling. Over the next seven articles, he'll share the secrets he used to turn his own self-employed business without a pulse into a healthy $112,200 income in less than 10 months.
Is Internet Marketing Saturated?
Is internet marketing and the potential for it saturated? I have wondered this many times but pure logic wins me over. It has at many times caused me to give up on an idea or marketing plan based on the belief that there were so many other people doing it my offer would never be considered. But after reading the following article you can get an idea that the internet is like a new city that crops up everyday, under a new sun, with all kinds of possibilities before you. You just need to see them and then take the reins and hold on.
Boost Your Web Site Sales
The following strategies are used every day to boost sales from any commercial website. Most are simply common sense whilst others may take some time to master. All will help your site to start generating the income you expect from your online ventures.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|