|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
10 Viral Internet Marketing Strategies That Produce A Massive Surge of Web Site Traffic and Sales
1. Start a newsletter that people can subscribe to, and use an autoresponder service like GetResponse (www.getresponse.com) or Aweber (www.aweber.com) to capture and store your subscribers' contact information.
2. Use the double-opt rather than single opt-in method to capture qualified targeted leads. Why? Because double opt-in requires new subscribers to confirm their subscription (yes, I want what you have to offer) and reduces the chances of a bounced email.
3. Refer people to your web page that offers them a freebie (free report, ebook, etc.), capture their name, email address & phone number (optional) and then take them to your home page while behind the scenes your autoresponder provides a series of follow-up emails to them automatically, re-introducing yourself and your business offer. Studies show that most people need to see your offer at least 7 times before they make a decision to purchase.
4. Include a headline & outline the features/benefits of the product or service you are offering on your web site. Make it easy for your audience to understand what they will gain by buying from you.
5. Include written testimonials from people who have used your product or service on your web site. Include audio testimonials that prospects can listen to and you will really capture their attention.
6. Let your "personality" come across in your newsletters. Allow your subscribers to know who you are and what you are about. Keep it real and be honest with them. By establishing trust and credibility with your prospects, you will greatly increase the return on your investment in time and money.
7. Be sure to include plenty of informational articles on your web site that focus on educating your visitors. Add or replace older articles with new ones on your web site each month. Keep you web site content fresh and exciting to your viewing audience. The more content you have the better. Search engines tend to rank sites higher that have a good deal of content and good content keeps your visitors or prospects coming back for more.
8. Write an informational article about a topic related to your business and post it on your web site. Include an "About The Author" resource box at the bottom of the article that includes your name, company, telephone number, address, web site link and your permission to re-print and use your article on their web site or e-zine as long as your resource box remains intact. Submit your article to web sites like http://www.ezinearticles.com and watch your web site traffic increase substantially.
9. Include a "Refer a Friend" section on your web site and add a hyperlink to this in your newsletter. This gives your visitors and subscribers and opportunity to share your URL with others. Most autoresponder packages make it easy to do this.
10. Start your own affiliate program using an affiliate management solution like AssocTRAC (www.assoctrac.com). Promote your new affiliate program on your web site or newsletter. Watch as you recruit a global sales force eagerly willing to promote what you have to offer. They send you a paying customer and you cut them a commission check. It's as simple as that.
About The Author
Darryl DeLong is a sucessful Internet Marketer and Ezine Publisher. Learn how to build up your opt-in list, site visitors and sales with my brand new ebook entitled "Viral Internet Marketing Strategies" get a free copy here: http://www.viral-internet-marketing.com
Internet Marketing: 10 Blazing Internet Marketing Secrets To Sky-Rocket Your Profits
Your turn to succeed has come.
The 3 Secrets of High Traffic Sites
It seems to be in vogue these days to downplay the importance of web traffic. It's popular (and perfectly valid) to say things like: "Traffic is worthless if you don't turn it into money."
7 Simple Steps To Web Wealth
A lot of people and companies have websites. They also have products and services they want people to know about. Unfortunately, most of these people and companies waste most of their time on things that don't help them to make money. Here are 7 areas to focus on that will help you make more money:
Internet Marketing On A Budget
Establishing a web presence on the internet is based on two factors when you are on a budget, your willingness to devote time to your marketing efforts, and knowing the true facts of what really works in the world of internet marketing. There are many site promotion companies that promise to generate traffic for your site, but if you are a business on the Internet, you want more than just hits; you want potential customers to visit your site. The techniques discussed below will give you an understanding of what is working on the Internet, and bring those customers to you if properly applied.
A Frugal Internet Marketing Strategy That Works!
So you finally created the website that your business or brand needs to market globally, but nobody is clicking on your site and the phone never rings. It seems that you have immediately become fodder for those other marketers to sell you their manuals about web marketing, but you might as well have spent your website development money on a gym membership.
Internet Marketing Online: How To Eliminate Your Competition Without Bloodshed
Business thrives on competition.
Idiotic Marketers Who Waste Time Should be Shot
Ok, that's a little harsh for a title but you know what?
Streamlining Internet Marketing
With each new Internet Marketing (IM) Guru, there comes a minor evolution in the field. While some only tweak an established rule, others, like Stone Evans of Plug-In-Profits (PIPs), completely revolutionize the industry.
Paid Customer List On Autopilot?
How do you get a truckload of buyers eager to purchase from you. Create a good quality product and price it ridiculously low. This way you will create a truckload of buyers rushing to get your product. This is a powerful way of building a paid customer list on autopilot. You had actually "Over-Delivered" and you will have very high chances of keeping your customers for life.
A Hitchhikers Guide to the Internet
"Where do you work?"
Did You Say Free?!
There are books and web sites for the translation of the newest universal language...internet lingo! This is a fascinating new tool that shortens or abbreviates words and phrases for more efficient written communication.
Automatic Internet Marketing and Business Success On A $25.00 Budget
There are plenty of free tools online for marketing. And many will get you sign ups and sales. This report is not a commentary on the quality of all free marketing programs. We agree some do work. This report provides an alternative to the "long term" usage requirement necessary in order to find the free "working" programs. It's purpose also is to help eliminate the "seeming" reluctance of free signups to upgrade. It is a way to virally market and to help eliminate long waiting periods when trying to get sales while using free marketing tools found online.
Marketing Your Web Site Effectively
Every new generation of a Web site brings the hope of increased success on the Internet for your business or organization, but too often, a project is completed and lacks the fundamentals for ensuring success on the Web. While we certainly don't claim to be Google or MSN experts, the spider-based search engines want their results to be accurate and setting up your Web site correctly can be the difference between page 1, 2, or 2,000,000.
7 Incredibly Simple Ways To Profit Wildly From Public Domain Material
If you're in the business of marketing online, a major portion of your income will come from your ability to deliver quality content and products to your market.
Year In Review: Top Ten Internet Businesses 2004
The internet boom hit a high mark in 2004. With old standbys and new emergences, the top ten internet businesses 2004 show a variety of companies all with one thing in common: they have adapted well to the World Wide Web. Many companies have difficulties and struggle amidst the huge ocean of the internet, especially since it is quite difficult to maintain a personal face. The companies in the top ten have not only succeeded in the business sense, they have invaded out daily life and have become a household name. From meagre beginnings, these top ten entrepreneur companies have mastered this new medium and are an inspirational to any budding entrepreneur interested in starting an internet based business.
Your First Web Site
And you are so proud of it. You have no knowledge of html and the like, but your little web site sits bravely in the ether. You visit all the major search engines and painstakingly submit your URL. You visit other sites similar to yours and politely ask for a link. You check the Link Rankings at least twice a day to see if your brand new site has been indexed, and smile smugly as Yahoo, Google and the others acknowledge your tiny space on the Internet .
Growing Your Business On-line: A Fresh Perspective
Rather than thinking about the web as technology, let's consider the web as a purely connective device - perhaps the most powerful connective tool that mankind has created to date.
Now, Even A Monkey Could Easily Accept Online Payments
I just came across this web site called PayDotCom.com
Why People Will Look Back In Years To Come And Wish They Were You
It's true. Just think about it for a minute - the World Wide Web as we know it has really only been around for around 10 years or so. So everyone who already has a website and is getting business through it, or improving their business in some way by having one, is truly at the forefront of the web.
How To Be A Web Entrepreneur With No Capital
With the advent of the technology age, the Internet has been used for everything from research to shopping. Record number of households is signing up for internet access all over the world and a surprising number of individuals look to the internet to purchase goods or services. The ease of use and flexibility of the internet makes this technology an excellent forum for entrepreneurs to start their own web business. The thought of starting your own business may be overwhelming, as many individuals do not have any business experience. With the advent of the web business, anyone can easily and successfully begin their own business. However, money is a major factor when starting your own business and individuals wonder how they can become a web entrepreneur with no capital.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|