|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
Sales Marketing: Ten Magnificent Marketing Ideas To Amplify Your Business
You can magnify and expand your business if you have these magnificent sales marketing ideas below:
1. Create a directory of web sites on a specific topic. Give people the option of adding the directory to their web site by linking to it. Put your business advertisement at the top of the director's home page. This technique will get lots of people to linkto your web site and give you free advertising.
2. Do you have a product or service that doesn't sell good? Offer it as a free bonus for someone else's product or service. Get free advertising by placing your web site or business ad on the product or in the product package.
3. Trade autoresponder ads with other businesses. If both of you send out information with auto- responders just exchange a small classified ad to put at the bottom or top of each other's autoresponder message.
4. Start a free tip line. Offer a free daily, weekly, or monthly tip recorded on your voice mail. The tips should be related to your business. Include your ad for your web site or business at the beginning or end of your message.
5. Exchange content with other web sites and ezines. You could trade articles, top ten lists, etc. Both parties could include a resource box at the end of the content.
6. Offer to insert ads into your product package for other businesses. Just ask, in return that they do the same for your business. You should only trade insert ads with businesses that have the same target audience.
7. Offer a free daily class in your web site's chat room. The class should be related to the subject of your business or web site. This will get people to visit your web site everyday.
8. Do you have a product that doesn't sell good? Offer it as a free bonus for another businesses product or service. You'll get free advertising by placing your web site or business ad on the free bonus.
9. Place different emotional response ads for the same product or service all over your web site. One ad may hit their hot button to buy more than another ad.
10. Publish your e-zine in e-book format. You could offer a larger number of articles per issue. It also allows you to include graphics with your ezine.
Your advertising revenue would increase because you could charge businesses for large color ads.
May you succeed in your sales marketing and make a lot of money.
I-key Benney, CEO
I-key, a Millionaire CEO from New York City is the creator of "Mscsrrr: Millionaire Secret Cash System", (home business) program, which has helped thousands of ordinary people from all over the world to attain financial security and shining success during the past 2 yrs.
Mscsrrr Millionaire Cash System helps you to generate $1,500+/Week for life, from home or office, part time or full time. No large investment or hassles. Win $1000-$2000 free "cash"?
Viral Marketing: Is Your Website Infected?
Viral?Viruses?Infections?not pleasant subjects for most situations. Unless you're discussing Viral Marketing! Viral marketing techniques can help you create huge increases in both targeted traffic and customers for your website. In this article we'll briefly discuss some of the most effective methods of Viral Marketing.
Are You Willing To Pay The Price?
Do you believe that there is a price to pay in anything and everything? I do. But I am not necessarily referring to monetary terms. I am not strictly talking about the dollars you hand out when you buy something either.
Rocket Your Online Business into the Stratosphere with Captured Leads!
NO matter what business you are trying to build online, you will need sales leads if you are ever going to make sales, and sales leads are what you are trying to generate if you are marketing on the internet. In order to survive, any web site needs a steady flow of qualified leads.
Free For All Sites: How They Can Actually Help Your Business
Anyone whose been marketing online knows that generating leads can be a time consuming and expensive experience. It's something that must be done however if you expect to make it in any business. The money is in the list, as they say.
13 Killer Ways To Multiply Your Sales
1. When you make your first sale, follow-up with the customer. You could follow-up with a "thank you" email. That way, you could follow-up every few months and build your own lists and include an advertisement for other products you sell.
Catapult Your Marketing Success With Joint Ventures
There are many ways to make money on the internet. All methods however, come with a price-tag. For starters, you will probably need to purchase basic business software and relevant learning materials. Planning and developing your ideas will definitely require dedication and perseverance all along the way.
How Your Hobbies Can Help You With Your Business
Everyone has a hobby or interest that they have a particular passion for and, hence, are probably quite knowledgeable in this area.
10 Ways To Gain An Avalanche Of Sales
1. Utilize holidays to increase your visitors or sales. You could give away free electronic greeting cards, hold discounts, send customers holiday cards, etc.
Writing a Website That Sings!
If your online sales have taken a dip lately, your product or service isn't necessarily to blame. Even the best products and services can be hidden in obscurity when covered by a blanket of bad website copy. So what can you do to make sure your copy sings the praises of not only your product, but your business smarts and credibility as well?
When Internet Marketing Gurus Sell Their Souls
If you're just getting started in Internet Marketing, you may be awed by the amount of "Internet Gurus" out there, each one making millions of dollars (or so they claim) and for some reason seem more than willing, for a fee, to teach you their biggest, most intimate secrets.
A World Outside The US
With the exception of myself and a small handful of very remote and isolated journalists, no-one today bothers writing about the growth of the web. It's old news, and we already get it. Today's buzz is more about reaping the benefits of what's already there. Global business is now the norm, and the world is our marketplace.
5 Things More Important to Internet Buyers than WHAT Youre Selling II
Web commerce is all about courtship, not salesmanship. In life, a suitor can't go from first date to the engagement ring in one afternoon. Courtship is an intricate dance, where each party contributes to the relationship at a measured tempo. Trust grows through gradual exchanges and reassurances.
Have You Got Your Ear To The Ground Or Your Head In The Sand?
What happened on your website yesterday? What about last week or last month? How about in the past hour? How many visitors come to your website as a result of using a search engine? How long do people stay on your website for on average? Which pages do your visitors go to?
Repetition: The Secret to Visibility and Attention!
Have you ever felt disappointment and dismay when trying a new marketing approach because it didn't generate the response you expected? If so, you are certainly not alone. Perhaps in our impatience and high hopes to succeed we've forgotten the old saying, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again." In fact repetition is the secret to visibility and attention. Whether it's a sales letter, press release or copy in your direct mailings, the strategies you choose often take trial and error efforts to find the one that works best.
7 Ways to Become an Obvious Expert in Your Field
Obvious Experts enjoy a compelling advantage over their competition; they're the first ones thought of when there's a challenge to be addressed. Obvious Experts are resources whose advice and expertise are welcomed, trusted, and enthusiastically recommended. When you become an Obvious Expert, prospects come to you pre-sold on your competence. This speeds sales and avoids pricing issues based on unfamiliarity and a resulting lack of trust.
Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Part 1
One day I was talking to a friend who had made his money in real estate. He had bought apartment buildings, paid them off, and now lives off of the income his building bring in month after month. I said that sounds easy enough. He told me that if he had to do that today he wouldn't even try. At the time he bought his buildings real estate doubled in price about every 6 to 8 years. He told me that you would have to wait at least double the years to see any real increase in value.
How To Profit From HOT Niche Markets - Every Time!
Do you want to learn two proven niche marketing business models that are virtually guaranteed to succeed - in all niches? So do hundreds of my clients. They ask me every day. Beg me to share them. Demand that I reveal them.
When Is An Ad Not An Ad?
One marketing technique used by advertisers old and new is to conceal sales pages as something else.
If you Sell a Product, Use Online Marketing, Part 1
When you offer your products via an email campaign to get people to visit your Web site, you reap many rewards-you create more profit, spend a lot less time promoting and marketing, and get to be known as the leader in your field.
Marketing and the Hired Guerrilla
It's a jungle out there, so know and use your guerrilla marketing tactics! Jay Conrad Levinson wrote the book that started it all, the popular guerrilla marketing series. He has compiled a list of 100 tactics ? most of them fr*ee ? that savvy business leaders use.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|