|Ðð©'§ Internet Marketing Information Library|
Top 10 Marketing Tips for Newbie To Start
Looking for some tips on being a newbie in the world of marketing? Here are a few to think about (and do!).
1) Know your audience - While marketing your website or webpage,you should consider your audience. Who are they? What do theyexpect from the website? Are you offering that? Will visitorsto your website find what they are looking for?
2) Know your budget - Whatever your website is, marketing it canbecome expensive! Depending on how you market it and how much,you could rack up the bucks in marketing. So, before you beginmarketing it, you need to have a budget, a goal in mind of how much you want to spend on marketing alone.
3) Choose the right marketing medium - Choose the medium you will use to advertise wisely. Now, if your target audience is young women, you definitely want to advertise on such sites as ivillageand woman.com. But, is it worth putting your money out there for such sites less used by women, say a sports page? It may attract a few interested individuals but will it be enough to pay back what you put in? Perhaps not.
4) Use email marketing carefully - If you choose to market your website through email, it is extremely important that you do not violate any email laws especially those concerning spam. The fines you will have to pay for doing so will far out weigh any possible income you have generated from your website. To find the latest rules and guidelines, check out the host of places willing to tell you on the net!
5) Free adversiting - Consider free websites that allow you to advertise on them. Be careful though, as spamming these sites isjust as bad as email spam. Its the quickest way to get yourselfbooted out of the message board or lock your access to websites because of it. Always get the owners okay or find the rules onthe sites to ensure you are not making a mistake.
6) Participating in forum - Consider message boards as a form of marketing for your website. Many websites offer message board areas to their members. If the members are people you believe will be interested in your website, see if there is a place to advertise your site. Also, participate in the message boards sopeople can trust you!
7) Use signature line - Another inexpensive way to market a website is to use signature lines. What is that? Well, simply put, its the line on an email or in a message of any kind with your name. Under your name, maybe place a link to your website with some juicy, tantalizing tidbit to peak the readers interest. Such things as "Hey, I've got my own business? Jealous?" will lead people to the site and bingo, free visitor!
8) Using business card - Yet another option is using businesscards. Don't panic you don't need a sophisticated, professionally made business card to attrack visitors to your website, again, a simple phrase like the one above can lead tomany interested people. Maybe they won't all sign up, but many will see it and that leads us to the next tidbit.
9) Word of mouth - What is more effective and cheaper then word of mouth advertising? If a friend knows what you are doing (and hopefully they all will!) and they tell a friend and then that person tells a friend... Well, you get the idea. Pretty soon you will have visitors from all over talking about your website and promoting it without any realization that they are!
10) Know the product you sell - Now, this last tip may seem obvious, but it has to be said.With so many people getting into the world of Internet marketing,they need to realize the obvious. When you are marketing awebsite, a product, or even yourself, know what you are talking about. Understand what it is you are selling. Know the answers to their questions long before they ask. You have to look smartand be able to provide the reader or the customer with what theyneed. The customer is always right, but make sure you know whatyou are talking about! Know how to use and utilize the tools youare given as well.
(c) ToonChooi Tan
Webmaster of Hot Niche Keywords which you'll receive 75-100's of Niches Keyword Lists Every single Month. Visit Free Niche Marketing Tips now to for various niche marketing tips. You may subscribe to his 6 part Niche Marketing Course which will reveal the insider tips and tactics that will show you how to find Hot and Untapped Niche Markets with Ease.
Holiday / Vacation Time But What About Your Online Business?
For many of us, it is time to start thinking about packing our suitcases and jetting off on our summer holidays/vacation. When I had a 'normal' job, this was a time to get out of the office and completely forget about work for a couple of weeks. Things are somewhat different now though as an Internet business never sleeps or takes time off so how do you handle your online business when you are supposed to be soaking up the sun on a far away beach?
Is Your Web Site Ready For Its Visitors?
There's a great interest among the Internet entrepreneurs about how to promote their business on the Web. There's always a quest for new and innovative ways of promotion that promise greater results at lower cost and in shorter time. Yet with all the efforts spent on promotion it's just amazing how many people totally ignore one basic question- is their website is worth of promoting it? With new computer technologies and high speed connections the new age on the Internet has arrived- the age that redefined the criteria of a successful web site, which satisfies demands of its visitors.
Dont Treat Your Business Like a Casino
It's amazing how many people are jumping into the internet marketing business. The good news is that the pie is pretty unlimited so we can all get a nice slice. The bad news is that most of the people I encounter are thinking that they can buy some "miracle" product, sit around and money will show up.
10 Search Tips for Internet Marketers
From kids to the old, everybody searches and search engines provide search tips to help searchers get more relevant result.
Online Marketing And Promotion: 10 Profitable Ways To Recycle Your Content
You may have heard the expression that "content is king".
What Happened When I Allowed The Mad Hatter To Take Over My Online Marketing
Returns had been steady since I created www.howtoproducts-xl.com back in December 2004. Steady, but not spectacular, so I decided to conduct a survey.
How To Let Your Customers Search For YOU! ? Part 1
Actually I love the techniques I will explain below. These methods made me an authority in my market. A lot of people know me, personally or from doing business, and they refer new customers to me.
4 Ways In Which You Can Achieve Critical Mass
Critical Mass Website Promotion is the elite goal rarely attained by website marketers in any industry. Reaching critical mass and getting targeted website traffic on autopilot (meaning you don't have to promote your site for 6 months and the traffic NEVER declines) is the Holy Grail of internet marketing.
The Naughty Niches: Potential Gold Mines or Business Killers?
Okay, so you're looking for new ways to grow your online business and you can't help but notice all those adult oriented matchmaking sites popping up (literally) all over the place. After awhile you begin asking yourself if it's time to replace or augment your G-rated online dating affiliate links with companies offering something a little more seductive.
Your Personal Fortune Is In Your Words!
What is the most important skill you can possess as an Internet Marketer?
Standing Out Head and Shoulders Above the Rest
Using Online Communities to Differentiate Your Website
Googles Own AdSense Tips
Google is at least as interested as you are in having your ads perform well on your site. And they've gone to some work to provide the information you need to optimize your AdSense.
My Dumbest Marketing Blunder And How You Can Avoid It
When I started submitting Ezine articles, I never realized their true power. I was just happy to see the articles being published.
A Crystal Ball for Your Web Business
Are you considering launching an eCommerce website? If you are, you may want to take your crystal ball down from the shelf to shed some light on whether or not your business will fare well online. In reality, there is no magic to eCommerce at all, it is all about preparing, thinking and implementing your ideas and products using sound business techniques. Here are just a couple of questions to ask yourself before you get started:
Internet Marketing Guide
If you are considering launching a website for your business or entering the lucrative world of e-commerce by starting an online business, there are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to assure your web site's success. Without taking the time to understand how the Internet and search engines work you will certainly guarantee that no one will see your site. The Internet is a whole new ball game when it comes to marketing. Invest a few minutes in making your website a success by browsing through the tips listed in the Internet marketing guide below.
Sex and the Gods of Internet Marketing
Whenever I mention my occupation to a non-wired person, it seems to generate the same response:
Breakin It Down
I've recently begun working with individuals one-on-one who are truly interested in earning an income from the internet in the comfort of their own home. A common complaint I hear from them is that they are constantly overwhelmed by the enormous amount of information that they are bombarded with each and every day.
To All Internet Marketers - How To Get My Business
More and more people are realizing that the Internet offers great potential to set up a healthy business for pennies on the dollar. This is good news for internet marketers - but it also means that they need to lift their game.
A Better Mousetrap
Conventional wisdom says find a niche. Don't go where the market is saturated. And that makes a lot of sense. But for every rule there are exceptions.
The Most Important Aspect Of Internet Marketing Ever
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|