|Ðð©'§ Affiliate Revenue Information Library|
5 Ways to Start And Promote Your Affiliate Program
"What's the Buzz About?"
"I made $5,000 in one week"
"I quit my job and spend more time with my kids"
It sounds too good to be true, but if you're serious about working from home and you don't have a lot of money to start than keep reading?
"What IS an Affiliate?"
Basically, an Affiliate is an individual that is willing to market and promote another company in exchange for a commission.
An affiliate is NOT an employee of the company. There are no guarantees of earnings in most cases, and there are various methods of determining payments.
In most cases, the company presents the affiliate with a link to its site that has a special code. When this link is promoted and customers click on that link, the company can trace any sales or leads back to the affiliate. Commissions can be made either way depending on the nature of the business. Good affiliate programs will offer a period of time in which, if the customer does not purchase the first time, but comes back within that period (even through another link) the original affiliate gets the credit.
"How Do I Choose a Program?"
Typing "affiliate program" or "affiliate program directory" into a search engine will give you millions of suggestions. Some directories can give you advice or recommendations. If you are new to affiliate programs, it may be wise to stick with the free applications. Don't worry, many, if not most, are free to join.
Select a program you are interested in yourself. If feasible, try the product or service personally. It always makes for a better sale if you can give personal testimony to the offer. Try testing its popularity by checking the 'keywords' at Overture, http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/. By typing the words you think a person interested in your product or service would use when searching, you can see how many people have actually searched for it.
"How Do I Promote It?"
1) List your company (being sure to use your affiliate link) in free classifieds. Again, these are easily found in the search engines. Try for 20 and keep adding on.
2) Determine who your market is?business people? Mothers? Car enthusiasts? Or those interested in health and fitness? Look for forums (public chat areas) or sites that cater to these individuals. Forums are great for connecting with people and building rapport, but be very cautious. Read some of the posts before making one of your own. In many cases there are strict rules about advertising, and you should respect that. View it as a social gathering and keep it light. This is where a personal recommendation would go over much better.
3) Write an article about the topic. A brief article 500-1000 words is perfect. Avoid advertising too blatantly. Some ezine (Electionic Magazine) submission directories will not allow articles that are too obvious. Creating a 'How To' or '10 Ways to?' would be a good way to start. You can then either incorporate your affiliate link in the article, or more likely, at the end when you create your author's credits. Submit your article to ezine directories (try for at least 50). For more information on writing ezines go to http://affiliate-start.com/ezine1.htm.
4) Join a traffic exchange program like TrafficSwarm. You can join for free and create a classified style add with a link to your site. By clicking other people's links you will collect points. Your points will mean your ad is being shown to others in the program who will view it. To see how it works go to http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?287887.
5) Search for newsletters catering to your market (see #2). Search for "business newsletter" etc. Subscribe to several and if you feel they are appropriate, contact them offering either your article for their use, or to check out the process for advertising in their newsletter. This method can reach thousands of people that have enough interest to subscribe and read a newsletter about that topic.
"A Word To the Wise"
Be very careful to avoid 'spamming'. This means advertising to individuals through their email when they have not given permission. This includes email 'blasting' and safelists. This can potentially include newsletters too, so verify their methods of getting subscribers before advertising.
"Enjoy Your Success"
If you follow these five steps, you should be certain to draw a handsome commission from your chosen program. We wish you success!
Cyprian and Shannon Emmanuel run several online business and share valuable tips and recommendations on starting a home business at http://www.Affiliate-Start.com.
A Few Words on Affiliate Team Building
It might have been Vince Lombardi or some other famous coach who said, "There is no I in team." ( I was too lazy to look up the source of the quote;) I think that this is as true in business as it is in sports. Especially in a business like ours, where we recruit many affiliates who are new to the internet, new to business, new to computers....... You get the idea. And yet due to the nature of what we do, we must rely heavily on these new folks, or our stay at home jobs will definitely fail.
If you ask me, residual (also known as passive income) is the most important type of income of all incomes. Residual income puts money in my pocket without work and effort on my part. It is the right type of income to work for, indeed!
10 Profit Boosting Tips To Increase The Success Of Your Affiliate Program
1. Develop credible, benefit rich ad copy, along with a well designed site to increase your sign ups, and also your affiliates' conversion rates.
Is Earning Money With Affiliate Marketing A Myth?
Day 1 - What Are Affiliate Programs?
Generate More Sales in ANY Affiliate Program ? Part Three
Thinking Outside the square is where we last left off. So to carry on from this topic let me introduce you to M.E. Software.
Is There an Affiliate Free Lunch Program?
"Everything worthwhile has a cost... Whenever you think you are getting something for nothing, look again-someone, somewhere, somehow is paying for it. Behind every free lunch there is a hidden cost to be accounted for." Edwin G. Dolan
Affiliate Product Landing Pages - Three Tactics That Sell
As competition within the online affiliate sales arena rises to a fierce boil, affiliate sellers expecting any degree of success must first find effective methods to set themselves apart from the crowd.
10 Tips To Help You Create Your Own Money Making Affiliate Program
1. View your affiliate program as a partnership between you and your affiliates, and make it your priority to develop good relationships between you and your affiliate sales force.
Affiliate Assets -- Discover the 3 Secrets That Will Turn Your Affiliate Link Into a Business
Your affiliate marketing business is just that ? a business. To be successful, you need to treat your business like a business and focus on growth. Your affiliate links are your business; you are the owner of a marketing company, and it is an asset you can grow into more and more assets. Here are three strategies to build your marketing business.
AdSense Stats and Performance 101
As more and more people are getting into the AdSense game, there seem to be many questions asked again and again by the newcomers. Here, I have compiled detailed explanations to some common AdSense terms, facts, and performance tips.
Creating an Income Stream with Affiliate Programs
Affiliate programs (also called Referral Programs or Partnership Programs) are essentially commission-based sales schemes. You recommend a site to your users and pick up a percentage of any sales those users generate. You benefit from the commission and the site benefits from sales it wouldn't otherwise have made. If you've ever gone to a website and seen links to Amazon, those were affiliate links.
Never Get Burnt by a Cycler Program Again!
A cycler or doubler that offers nothing of real value is likely a scam and for the most part is illegal. Check out what you are buying, and look at the cylcling or doubling as a bonus or rebate. Cyclers and Doublers will never be the main-stay of an honest persons income, but what is wrong with purchasing valuable products and in the long run having the purchase price of those products given back to you two or more times?
12 Tips On Selecting An Affiliate Program
People sign up with affiliate programs everyday, looking to expand their income and make a good living for their efforts. The unfortunate part of all this is that most people will sign up with a company without really knowing what the company is all about. In many cases, the majority of these people who sign up, never see the income they had hopes for. In too many situations they find themselves loosing interest and give up because they are greatly disappointed.
Vital Things To Check At Any Affiliate Program
Affiliate programs are now one of the most popular ways for webmasters with lot of traffic to their sites to earn good money.
Heres Why Affiliate Marketing Is So Lucrative
There are people who think of the world as a dreary place simply because they do not find their existence charming enough to render them contented. There are those who wish that they have more than what they possess. There are those who are sick and tired of working hard yet end up having nothing better. There are those who curse the humdrum existence of having 9?5 jobs that do not give them personal and professional growth. Still these are others who want to earn money without sweating it out too much.
3 Ways to Squeeze Even More Revenue Out of Your Traffic Equaliser Pages
Ever wondered if, apart from Google Adsense, there were other ways of generating real revenues from Traffic Equaliser pages.
How To Choose The Right Niche To Promote
Easy profit, a worldwide market, manageability of business at home level-all these and a variety of other reasons contributed to the popularity of online businesses. In fact, a lot of businessmen who used to peddle their stuffs in a local area are now getting online. And why not? The Internet provides everyone a chance to market their products to a wider market more conveniently. And you won't even need to have your own product to start marketing online!
The Key To High-Volume Web Sales
The quickest way to achieve high-volume sales on the web is to set up your own affiliate program.
5 Ways to Promote Affiliate Programs
After having chosen several programs to join, you probably realize that customers won't knock on your door - you have to come to them. By promoting your affiliate programs successfully, you build your own success!
Is There Any Money On Over Saturated Markets?
Well that depends ultimately on you! Let me explain?
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|