|Ðð©'§ Affiliate Revenue Information Library|
Keeping Your Sub-Affiliates From Quitting
One of the biggest if not the leading problem for internet marketers is keeping your affiliates from quitting. The time and effort that has been put forth to get your affiliates can seem like a waste of time if soon after joining your program they either opt-out or become inactive. Unless you are determined to succeed you may find yourself doing the same. Before we can hope to keep our affiliates active and motivated we must determine why they give up.
This article will not go into what motivates a person to get involved in internet marketing. Rather we will examine what happens after someone gets involved in marketing.
So you much like myself recruit several new affiliates each day. Some seem eager while others you never here from. You focus your attention on the eager ones hoping they will become a super affiliate. Your in constant contact each day and then all of a sudden you never here from them again. You may be asking yourself, "What Happened!! Did I do something wrong? Maybe I failed to support my affiliate. What could I have done better?" The answer is nothing. That is providing you have been supporting your affiliates.
So what did happen?
Well, if the affiliate never had a desire to succeed but possibly just curious about internet marketing there is nothing you can do. I still believe that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. If this is the case no matter what you say will fall upon deaf ears. But if they do desire to succeed they may only need a little motivation or a way to look at the business that will keep them going.
Here are some things that may make them think twice before fading away:
1. Ask them where they will be 5 years from now if they quit. And then tell them where they could be in 5 years if they continue their affiliate business. Remind them that it takes little time out of their day to market. As little as an hour. Marketing is not an inconvience. You have to do something in that hour why not dedicate it to their business. Even if it takes 5 years to get to their goals they will get there. But if they quit they will never succeed. And then 5 years from now they may look back and remark to themselves, "Had I continued with my business my life would be different now." Encourage them to continue by looking to the future rather then the short term. The future may be a long way off but that time will allow them to see their success and encourages them each day. If they live for the day and hope to acheive their success in that day they will be discouraged when the day is done and have not obtained their goal. They will give up feeling they have failed.
2. Help them to see that the business is fun and each thing they do brings them closer to their goals. An article entitled (Setting Goals for Yourself) could help you set goals for your affiliates. Tell them to focus on the marketing aspect of their business rather than the money-making aspect. This will allow them to come up with creative ways to market which makes it more enjoyable. I like what many people happy in their work say. "If you love what you do, you never work another day in your life."
3. Convey the message that if even just one person has acomplished something then so can everybody else. Most all of us have the same abilities. Some have it a little easier than others, but nonetheless someone in life has had to overcome the same obstacles that they may face. See my motivational article entitled, (It's Up To You!). Give them this example. Let them contemplate their current job. If they have just filled a postion were they not shown how to do the job? And by following the instruction given to them did they not end up doing the job correctly. Why? Because they followed the instruction of someone who has been successfully doing the job. The same holds true for internet marketing or any business. Follow in the path of those who have been successful and they will also find success.
4. If they express to you that they want to try something else tell them this. If you are truly involved in a good program as I am tell them that basicly all marketing businesses have a common theme. You market a product at the same time try to recruit affiliates. That old saying that the grass is not always greener on the other side. It's true. Make them aware that jumping from one program to another first of all does not give them the time to properly analize the potential of the program, and second just as they begin to lay a solid foundation they quit and all their effort is basicly wasted. It's kind of like playing a slot machine. You have spent hours dropping quarters into one finally giving up in frustration. Then someone comes up behind you drops a quarter in and wins the jackpot. Tell them if they hold on a little longer all there efforts will pay off.
There are probably others that you can come up with, but for the most part these will get your sub-affiliates thinking. But of course there are no guarantees. All you can hope to do is try and keep them motivated, guide them along, and feed them some words of wisdom now and then. But their success is up to them.
About The Author
Article by Jerry Lunsford.
Go to my website www.quityourcrummyjob.com to find this and other articles to help with your success as an affiliate, and also with the success of those affiliates under you.
Things To Test On Your Website To Increase Sales
The Internet is powerful selling tool. Never before has been easier to start a business ,be able to reach out to literally millions of potential customers and make your business succeed. Yet time has taught us that there is much more to success that simply having a website or using these tools.
Reseller vs Affiliate ? Which One Is For You?
Have not decide if becoming an affiliate is for you? Then how about becoming a reseller?
6 Affiliate Mistakes Youre Probably Making...
Everyday I see more and more affiliates making the same mistakes. The worst part is that they're just doing what they're taught by the so-called "experts."
Five Knockout Affiliate Tips
Here are five "hook em in the jaw" affiliate tips that really work. Implement them and see how well they work for you.
Your Own Affiliate Program
What better avenue to drive high quality and targeted traffic to your website than through your very own affiliate opportunity!
Affiliate Marketing What Is It And Why Use It?
Affiliate Marketing is having Affiliates do your Marketing for you. What I mean by Affiliate is someone who tells people about your product/service and you pay them for a desired response, such as a purchase.
10 Sizzling Tips For Affiliates
1. Create an infopacked mini site. Build your mini site for a specific niche audience and then choose affiliate programs specifically for that niche audience.
Are You Wasting Your Time In Pursuit Of Money?
There was a time when I had no idea how I could earn money on the net. I had just purchased my computer and got an internet connection. I knew nothing about internet beyond checking my mail and do search.
Affiliate Marketing Terminology
Affiliate Marketing is a large business piece on the Internet. The (online) retail customer often does not know that he/she made the recent online purchase through an affiliate link. He/She sees a product of interest on a certain website, clicks on the link and completes the purchase wherever the link takes the customer. Every day people get introduced to affiliate marketing and want to make money from it. In many cases these new affiliates do not fully understand the affiliate world and make costly mistakes.
9 Ways to Catapult Your Affiliate Marketing Career
Affiliate marketing involves the promotion of a website by a person known as the affiliate. He is the one who acts as the middleman between the merchant and the customer. The nature of an affiliate's job is to advertise and promote a merchant's website through his own.
Affiliate Programs... A Not THAT Easy Start To Your Own Online Business
"Where is all the help I'm supposed to get. I have been buying ezine and classified ad builders and signing up for Echecks and Virtual credit cards. In the meantime I have no business and no ads set up. When does all this happen? Let's go here. I spent all day on this. I'm running out of time."
How to make money with Affiliate Programs - The Sensible Way
Every day, thousands of would-be marketers scour the internet looking for any and every affiliate program, sign up, sit back and wait for the money to pour in and get frustrated just as fast when the bank balance still shows a big, fat ZERO!
What are the Benefits of Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a cooperative effort between merchant and an affiliate's website. It has become popular for Internet sites trying to create some extra income for their site, perhaps changing a hobby to a profitable, self-supporting business. Affiliate marketing has proved to be a cost-efficient, measurable method of delivering long-term results. Research points to this method of marketing will be an industry trend.
Guaranteed Signups - Scams or FastTrack Growth?
One thing that seems to be cropping up in many online Forums (of which I am a member of a few) in recent months is Guaranteed Signups for various online Affiliate and MLM programs. It would appear from the trends in those discussions; that there is, to some extent, a lot of confussion about definition. A decent number of companies or websites offer this service and a Google search for the term returns over 57,000 hits along with a huge list of PPC Ads. This post is about determining whether Guaranteed Signups are scams or they are a means to FastTrack growth and increasing your earnings from online Affiliate programs. Are they worthless However, the first order of business would be to define or describe what Guaranteed Signups are or are not.
Why Do Many People Fail in Affiliate Marketing!
Affiliate marketing has been around on the Web for quite sometime now, but there are still a lot of people who doesn't know much or even nothing about it. Most of the people that don't know about affiliate marketing and has just discovered it normally thinks that they can make a quick buck or two. Well that's not the case.
Affiliate Marketing ? The Comparison Model
The value of an affiliate is nil in a customer's mind ? ok, so you've shown them where they can get a few products related to that niche, but there needs to be some sense in their mind that you have offered a genuine reason for choosing those particular affiliate partners. Are the chosen partners simply making you the most handsome commission? How do you turn a lifeless "I make money off you" affiliate link into an appreciated "These are the only products you want" recommendation?
Finding the Perfect Affiliate Program
Finding a good affiliate program can be sometimes daunting and overwhelming task, but it doesn't have to be. Luckily the web is filled with excellent resources for identifying the best affiliate programs. Here are a few tips for finding your dream program:
Affiliates: 3 Things You Should Own Though You Dont Own A Product.
1. Your Own web site:
How To Evaluate An Affiliate Program
Ok so you think you have found a good affiliate program to promote on your website or in your newsletter? There are some basic things you need to look out for before joining any affiliate program. Some of them may seem minor but those little petty things can cause you to lose hundreds of dollars in affiliate revenue.
Three Critical Affiliate Marketing Tips For Higher Commissions!
Affiliate marketing is quickly becoming a very specialized form of online business. It seems that people all over the Internet are clamoring for more affiliate tips. And there are a ton of products, services, ebooks, ultra-high priced DVD sets, and a plethora of other "things" geared for affiliate marketing.
|Home | Site Map|
|Copyright © 2005-2007 - Ðð©'§ pcMedix Computer Group Help Sites. All Rights Reserved.|